Recreation The Rate My Sig thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, May 8, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Lol, Ed DOES look very girly...even in the FMA series. XDDD
    Eh, i don't believe that love has gender. I like hetero and shoujo ai just as much as I love shounen ai...it just happens I like more shounen ai pairings and shounen ai turns me on the most. I mean these boys aren't real so why should it matter to me whether or not they're straight or gay (which some fangirls tend to get out of shape about) If I see another character they match up well with or look hot with, I'll put them together regardless of gender.
    Why would I put you in a shounen ai sig? XDD;;; I only make sigs using images of pairings I avidly support, and there's only three of those: Katsuya Jounouchi x Seto Kaiba of Yuugiou, Roy Mustang x Edward Elric, and Roy Mustang x Jean Havoc of Fullmetal Alchemist (I generally like Roy x Blondes. Ed and Havoc are blondes, I like him with Riza Hawkeye - antoher blond- and I like the ocassional him and Winry Rockbell - yet another blond, both of those last two being women. XD) There are other couples that I like or will read the ocassional fanfic of, but it's really only those three I adore with a passion.

When it comes to Shoujo ai btw, I like Ichigo x Berry and Zakuro x Mint, all four of those girls from Tokyo Mew Mew. :)

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

10/10 for youz! It's awesome!

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Ah yes, Gorillaz. Good times. I've been listening to them on and off for a while now. Points for one of the more original/rare pics from the Gorillaz in your sig as well as the inclusive lyrics.

8.1/10 Nice nice~

~W

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Wert. I am going with 7/10. I don't like the picture but it is still good. You don't have anything else within the actual sig. I like what you have written though. So 7/10 is about right. Even though I hate picture. Pretty much because I HATE how they show women like this.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

okay first. this one gets a 8.3/10 . it's good but
    i personaly don't like the colors.. but only because the color pink makes me wish i was blind. i like your other sig pics much more.

6. Fushigi Rockna

Sphinx:
    8/10
    It's nice to see some Sailor Moon fandom floating around again. That is a very beautiful piece of fanart and although the fact that it looks a little squished ruins it, and it's easy to miss the text at first, it is still nice and pretty and isn't that what sigs are about? ;P

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Hrm, I've never been an Elrich <3 Mustang kinda guy, and some of the fan art involving such duos freak me out a little.

However

I can definately dig the art style and the quote, along with the text used within, is stylish and works rather well with the old, antique feel that you're trying to glean. It also complements the series itself rather well.

9.0/10.0

~W

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

9.5/10.0 Wert.

The part between Ino and Hinata looks kinda weird. And there's really not much done there, but nonetheless, worhty of such a score :p

-Seishin

9. Fushigi Rockna

Oh trust me, being a fangirl, I know some of the fanart that creeps people out that you're talking about. It creeps me out too sometimes. O_O There's a whole lot of crap floating around but then you come across sweet, well drawn, little treasures like these. <3~ I only put the finest in my collection 8D

I should so get points for using a quote sung by Freddie Mercury btw peoples XDDD (or have people even REALIZED this is a quote from a Queen song?? Oo)

Anywho for Sei-kun:
    8/10.
    You get points for it being Tokyo Mew Mew. You LOSE points however for where you chose to cut off the picture. ;P If I didn't know any better, I would think Miss Ichigo is topless. ;P (which I did at first)

10. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i like the text you used even though its hard to read but I like it so u get a
    8.5555 :p out of 10

11. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

So many people O_O but more people....more posting :D

Krisis: I'd give it a 7/10. I liked the other sig you had better than this one and the picture is a little blury on some parts.

Wert: I have only read the first book of the series so I have no idea who those girls are :p I'll give you a 8.5/10

Sphinx: A little plain in my oppinion but I haven't seen very many of Sailor Moon any more so I can't really give a full oppinion until I see some more pictures. Its nice to see them again though. I like watched them when I was like ten years old :) 8/10

Seishin: Me agree with FR :p that has got to be a topless women on there :D 9.5/10 because of your perverted self that we like so much :)

12. Fushigi Rockna

It says
    "No one ever told me
    That love would hurt so much
    And pain is so close to pleasure"

She's not topless. if you look closely, you can see the trim along the side of her boob. The mew mews wear outfits like that all the time; Ichigo has furry dark red trim all along the edge of her's. She's just leaning over, and Seishin merely cut it off high enough that you can't see the trim all around. ;P Sneaky brat.
    No, i imagine the part of the picture that's TRULY perverted is the BOTTOM half. *cough* naughty Sei-kun.

Lance: 7.8/10. It's nice and sweet, just a tad plain tho. I'd like to know who that black hairred girl is tho.

EDIT:
    They're Sakura, Ino, Temari and Hinata, =) I know my Naruto shiz~

13. Lance Leingod

Still perverted :D

Its Kiri, Sora's girlfriend :D Although I'm surprised you didn't know already :(

14. Fushigi Rockna

It's Kairi!? O_____O I couldn't tell cause her hair looks all black, and she looked like Garnet from FF9, or a Kingdom hearts version of Tifa (FF7) or Rinoa (FF8) o_O
    But I can see clearly now that it's Kairi...I think I even know what scene that is (that's when she's walking and talking to Selphie right?) still....

Quit confusing me with confusing images!!! \O_O/

15. Fushigi Rockna

I made it. o_O

You get.....4/10...cause all ya got is text. ;P

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

They should be fighters no lovers. Dear FR. You so crazy.

The text could be a little better. But I know you use that program that I won't ever speak of. So...

7/10.

If the words were darker diffentily would be a 10. :p

17. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Yay! New sig. Rate it.

FR-I like the picture quality but not the picture itself that much.
    8/10

Basher-Props for a very classic sig but I'm not loving the font.
    9.5/10

18. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

It's just a tad bit plain with the lack of text. Plus, it looks much like your last sig and I like variety among peoples work.

7/10

19. Lance Leingod

Iya: Its okays but I wish there was a little bit more to it other than it was copyed from a picture like that but it is still a good picture. 8/10

Chance: I find it very plain to me and I liked your other sigs better. Its good though. 7.9/10

I'll be changing my sig some time soon but I just need to find a good pic :p