Recreation The Rate My Sig thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, May 8, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Heh, thank you. I like your new siggy too since it seems to come from the heart. It's alittle plain of text but I'll tell you where to download some new fonts sometime. That said, you can use whatever text fits the mood. <3

Alright, I also like the words you used in the quote. They're lovely and you did a good job with it. Finally, always a fan of clubs. So, I give it a 9.6/10

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Hmm.. i like that picture, used it myself. I also like the fact that you put your stories.... which i like... but theres not much else. So, 7/10.

Looky people! I finally got a new siggy!.... what do you think?

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Chance's new sig (again :D:D): I like this sig too. It reminds me of Ally because she also has a picture of her for her avatar on another board. 8.9/10 from me :D

Ally: Well, I made it so I like it like all the others I made :D. I rather like how it is. And I made it for my girlfriend of course :D

4. Chance

Hehe^^ I like your new siggy Yukiko. Alittle plain, but the picture is a good one. 8/10

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Yukiko: As much as I love FY, I agree with Chance. It's a little plain. But that's one of my favorite pictures of Miaka & Tamahome
    8.5/10

Lance Leingod: I like the quote but not the font. And the pictures a little dark.
    8/10

Chance:Very nice. I like the colors.
    9/10

I got a new sig but I messed up on the bordering, if someone could fix it for me that would be great.

6. Chance

Heh, give me a chance and I'll have it done tomorrow. Tonight, I'm kinda trashed and really tired. I like the picture though.

1 person likes this.
  7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

One step ahead of you Chance. Here you go Iya.

[​IMG]

Lemme know if it looks the borders look a little uneven (they do to me for some reason...)

As for The colors and image are pretty standard, if emotion driven, though I like the text for "Love" as well as "Chance". The links are a plus and brownie points for naming me in your Sig, though I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed your other one a little better. :3 8.5/10

~W

8. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Sankyou very much!!
    And the borders look fine.

9. Chance

Pssh, you only liked the other one a little better because..*grins* Forget it. *lesigh* I like my new sig. It goes with the mood I've been in lately. >.<

And I like your sig still Iya. Not much change on the actual feel to it though. And you have no text..It's alittle bland. So, 7/10.

Wert- I give you a two outta ten because you're a jerk. ;3
    <3 Just kidding. I kinda like how many people include me in their sigs. >.> I make them sigs for the satisfaction of a job well done, but alittle credit never hurt anyone. ^__^

*glimps* I love that word, btw. I think I like the meaning more though.
    9.5/10

10. Fushigi Rockna

mine needs a rating. xDD

believe it or not, i amde this myself...ON MY MOM'S NEW COMPUTER SO THE QUALITY ISN'T CRAPPY!! 8D

The words are from the Queen song 'One year of love', and the image is some good ol' RoyxEd fanart. =D The instant I saw this script, I knew I had to use it, as it's called 'Edwardian'. xD It's just what I wanted. The script for 'pleasure' is Harrington I believe. Kinda wish i had moved the top line over tho. o_O

so...RATE RATE XDDDD

11. Chance

Um, besides my utter distaste of all that is Yaoi, Yaoi related or features two men close together, I like it. I like the set up of it. Damn my utter loathing of boy on boy stuff.

unbiased: 9/10
    Biased:6/10

Now rate mine you lazy foo. ;3

12. Lance Leingod

FR: I like how the words are and what they say, although to a point of course for me *shudders*. And I'm not a fan of Yaoi as I'm a guy but I kind of like Yuri though :catgirl:. I'm going to give it a 8.5/10. I do like it and at first before I saw that it was two guys from Chance's post, I thought it was just a boy and a girl.

Chance: Very dark, very creepy, very you :D. It a little plain on the back ground but I love how you got your name. Plus, the guy just looks so damn cool :D!! He reminds me of Dark from DN Angel as I've only read the first book but I don't know its him. 8.8/10

13. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

just wonding WTF is your avatar???? nice sig 8.5/10

now my sig i know is a piece of crap and you cant tyell what it is but its my druid on WoW danice in a bear and it looks really fun hence the quote yea il make a better on later or not who knows

[edit] My first sig ever how did i do is it right size and every thing just making sure cuz ima newb when it comes to this [/edit]

14. Chance

Your signature is adorable. <3 I have no idea what it is in the background, but the little slogan..It's cute.
    8.5/10

15. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

I like how is is at a horizontal angle! Ive always liked angles for some reason. The way your name is placed fits in so nicely with the picture, what font is it? Seeing your birthday is coming up too..*does calculations*

7.3/10 Simple but sweet ^^

16. Chance

*growls* A 7.3?! Lol.

I feel alittle disappointed with yours Ashika. I mean, in all honesty, I hate the font. Like, I like the layout but that font kills it for me. Plus, in the bottom left hand corner, I see something like a name. Sheeta? I dunno..

5.8/10

17. Lance Leingod

Luffy: I like the words you picked but it seemed a little bit too compressed from me. I keep thinking that everything is suppose to be taller or something. Its good anyway....8.3/10

Ashika: I like the picture of the girl and background to the left but the font is just....out of place in the picture. It would be better if you did have a different font. And what is with the name at the bottom left corner? I still think its good but it would be better with a different font. 7.9/10

18. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

yea it very compressed it was a screen shot of the game so i had to compress it and crop it a whole lot but i was my first one and i thought i did ok
    its a bear its just tiny as crap and when it dances it look soo funny and my friends always make me dance "For there enjoyment" hence the quote hence the awsome hence the word HENCE!

19. Fushigi Rockna

I find that very amusing, Lance, since you seemed to love my last boy on boy (the correct term is 'shounen ai') signiture very much ;)
    Remember this? =P
    It's even the same two boys, Roy and Edward. XDDD lol

Luffy: eh...I have a difficult time reading that word under your name, and I think the bear might make a better avatar. 6.5/10 from me.
    But it IS good for your first time. I remember the horrendous creations i used to make. T_T *shudders*

20. Lance Leingod

I thought the one with white hair was a girl :sweat: Why is every sig you have make me think of boy and girl T_T *stays far away from sigs now :D* *shudders at thought of 'shounen ai' and hides in corner* I still like the sigs though...but I won't be caught with a boy and boy sig. I fall in love with girls, not boys.....and don't even think about making a sig that involes me or I will haught you for the rest of the time I'm on here....by poking you *pokes FR* :D