Recreation The Rate My Sig thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, May 8, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i copied the quote of a web site so its punctuated properly

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

She meant like putting the quote like this...

That's just how I would put it but you choose how you want it.

I've changed the size of my sig and the words below it.

3. Fushigi Rockna

More like supporting my new obsession of Haruhi-ness. =P

Lance: 8/20...uh...is that even within the siginiture guidelines? it looks a little lonegr than the limit...

4. Lance Leingod

The sig is fine and I'm sure the lines are fine. I checked the rules and it said you can have eight lines of small words that go across. That's just what it said.

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Yeah, Lance's signature is exactly 300x86 pixels so he's fine.

6. Lance Leingod

You forgot to rate it :p

7. Chance

What am I rating? It's the exact same as when I rated it before. Or I thought I did..And you didn't rate mine either. So..blah.

Ok, here it goes. If this is indeed a re-rating, my apologizes.
    Lance- I like the signature, but it doesn't have your name on it. I'm a big fan of labeling your work, and having a signature is like having a nice car. It's too show off what you like, and the better it looks, the more kudos you get. Now, not seeing your name there leads me to believe you didn't make your own signature or have someone make it for you. I don't know, but if it's one you just got off a site, that's not cool. >.>
    The quotes and such are fine though. I infact like them alot, mostly the way they've been set up. So, I give you an 8/10

8. Lance Leingod

If its cool or not is your own choice but I rather like how sigs like my look because it seems real. And I don't really like wasting someone's time for my own profit. I don't think anyone could make this in a day anyway. It was made by experts and it took days to make it, at least that is what they said from on the website. From what I saw it myself of the sigs they made, they didn't seem easy and I doubt anyone on here could make a sig like this one. But if anyone thinks they can, PM me about it and you could make a sig for me if you want. Or you could just show me that you can do it, I don't mind which.

Lucky's sig: 9.5/10

9. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Id have to give Lance Leingod's sig a 7.5. I apprechiate the quality of the picture and that it looks life like. But as everything, it could have been better without destroying its elements ^^

-ashika
    EDIT-Woot 400th post

10. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I like the image and the effects she added to give it character and make it unique, however I have to dock a few points for the quote "care to dream alongside". The text itself is difficult to read and I have to squint to catch the lettering for "alongside", it doesn't stand out very well.

However, I too am attracted by shiny objects (Brookstone = Shiny object store :eek:~ ) so kudos points for that.

8.2 / 10

So there you have it, I- Ooooh~ [See's some tinfoil on the counter and becomes enraptured.]

~W

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Haha I get to rate Wert.

1 billion 200 thousand point 1 for.... *blushes*

I like the signature.

Let's see here the text is great for it is the text in Blade of the Immortal. At least from what I have seen.

It is a good sig. Can't hate the text it has all that you are joined in AND a very good cosplay link.

So 9.2 out of 10

12. Chance

Basher rating. ^^
    Well, now as I look at it, I hate to say it has the same problem as your last signature piece. The creature in the picture's mouth is cut out. The text looks crammed into the piece, and overall looks cut off. I'm sorry to say, but it looks like a paintshop quickie just to fill space.

The text is all fine though, and well placed which helps somewhat. Plenty oh advertising and such.

I give it a 6 out of 10.

13. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

it's very .... black ... w00t for black!!! plain ... but who cares 8/10!:anime:

mine is great!!! I'll rate for you all 100/10! and im being modest. xD

14. Lance Leingod

wertitis: I'll give you a 9/10. Very good image to me.

Rai: 7/10 I kind of like it. I like the words but I think it couldv'e done better with a picture.

Basher: 9/10 I like it but I just don't know what that creature. He looks creepy but still a good picture.

Lucky: 10/10 for me :D I love the picture, quotes are good to and I love the last one :p

I have a new sig now and I made it myself :D! I feel happy about myself because this is the first sig I've ever made, ever :D

15. Lance Leingod

Rai: 8/10 The picture is a little plain to me but its still good.

The only thing I've changed is the image. Its some what different from the last one.

16. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Lance: 9.5/10 yea I like Kingdom Hearts so you got extra points for that :p the Pic is cool and the quote is awsome possum!
    Rai: hmmm 7/10 the song is kinda random and the was taken off a quiz im guess or you found a picture that said "You are Angel Girl"
    Flower: Put the actual pic in your sig and why am i not on that list? 6/10

THE END!

17. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I love tah goth. come get me look. 8.5 for youz!

Go ahead and bag on my lame signature..I <3 it! xD

18. Chance

It's not lame; It's sideways and squished though. I like it alot, I'm a fan of manga shots though, so I'm going with a 9/10.

19. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

found it ... really not in the m00d or cant be bothered to make one.

20. Fushigi Rockna

Ah. The short height of it tricked my eye into thinking it was wider than 300.

Lucky: personally, I find that an overused picture of Rosiel, but it's down right awesome either way. xD 8/10

Anyways, yeah I moved on from Lucky's beautiful Haruhi one to this one I just made. xD found the picture on photobucket, fell in love with it, and decided to make use of my grandparents' ms paint program, which for some reason, must be more advanced than mine because it had MUCH MORE fonts than mine...much nicer fonts...
    Tho out of all the nice crusive ones...I had to pick this crappy one. xDDD;; (way to go me...) I thought it suited the picture. xD The Fight-o! bit btw, is something a little personal. xD a certain someone always says that to me on msn when he's encouraging me, and as of late, I've grown attached to that word and have been using it more myself. xDDDD;;;

if I miss the Haruhi one enough I might change...but at the moment, this is so cute. <3

So, rate! =D