Recreation The Rate My Sig thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, May 8, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

oh... guess that make sense... sorry im kinda out of it today. ^^

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

No problem. It's what I'm here for.. xD

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Anyway, going back to rating...

lucky's new sig: 9/10

and I have a new sig now, but the words are kind-of the same.

4. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

10/10 dude that sig rocks icant really tell exactly what the image is but it OWNS!!! i like the avatar to he he :p

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

A couple 'a things here;

Lance, I love your sig, 10/10, unfortunately it's 50 pixels wider than our standard with rule (300). The picture, quality, blah blah blah, it's all amazing.

Also, I noticed this from other users. Remember that I put in the first thread that the rules are to have one sig rated per month, not per week.

Lucky I love you and all :p But stop changing styles XD

-Seishin

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

In addition, I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like seeing all these one line posts. I realize you have questions you want to ask and answer, but try to fill them out somewhat so they're not so spammy?

For example, several of you didn't bother to rate a sig in your posts- why not do so? It's what the thread is for. And some of you that did posted very little about it. What did you like or didn't you like about the sig that made you decide to give it the rating you did? Descriptive, detailed answers are far more useful to the user you're rating than "I like it 8/10"

7. Chance

Seishin- </3 Lol, fine. I'll lay off changing it for a few days..>.>

And Yeah, I have seen quite a bit of spam run through here [since I was part of it.]

As for your signature, the more I look at it, the more I seem to like it. I don't know why but the simplicity of it draws me in. 9/10 for a second glance.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Anyway I must steer this back on track.

Reis, I must say your signature is very cute. It definitely not of the norm so Reese’s pieces to you (I hate kudos).

Your quote is a nice thing to say. But I see failure as a reason to try harder the next time.

Putting Rag in your sig follows the guidelines. Have a voice link makes you seam a little… It doesn’t matter. 10/10.

Lucky, besides changing your signature all the time compared to the rest this one is a little dry. The colors are simple. I personnel hate the font on your name. It isn’t readable. It is but it isn’t. It has extra features not needed. You didn’t make it of course but you picked it.

Anyway I do like your quotes in your signature. All except for “Seishin claimed me. ;3” that is just icky. Just kidding. So seeing this one has fallen a little bit to what you have done before. I shall say 4/10. You have fallen victim to your own good sig making. :p

Changing a sig more then twice a month is too much for me. Everyone should be proud of the work they did and show it off longer.

9. Luffy

new sig made by lucky its a char. from one of my favrite movies Night made before Christmas yay

10. Fushigi Rockna

Luffy; 10/10 jack skellington is the Sh*t no matter what. xD

My new sig...i made it myself...because guess who's a sentimental emo!? xD
    It works better on another bopard where I ahve a 100x100 Black Magician girl avatar, and it's of her back and she's looking off to something and it's like "won't you kiss me goodbye?" is seriosuly goes well with the kaiba lookign back before wlaking way. o_O kinda creepy actually. xD

11. Chance

Heh, lemme give this a shot.

Luffy, it's a good job I think..>.> No, not just because I made it. [Or maybe I'm just proud of it.] 9/10

Basher, your siggy looks like a mix between paint shop and vera-text. I'm not sure if you meant to make it look like it's cut off, but that's what stands out to me. 4/10

Fushigi, I like it alot though I would have used a different font. that aside, it's lovely and I like the FMA quote. Yeah, gives you points in my book. 9/10

12. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Hello everyone...again :p

I can't seem to see some people's sigs because of the dial-up so I'm just rating two right now.

Fushigi Rockna: I like the picture, words not so much because I don't really know what you mean. 8/10, its still good anyway.

lucky: 8/10, I like the picture but it seems plain to me...but its still good too.

Last time, only Luffy and Seishin rated my sig (from what I noticed) so I'm posting again.

13. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

How about for reference sake, we put up a html link to the sig, so that when you are flipping the the pages and you see the posts like - OMFG yOur sSig is SoooSOO funny L33t, and instead of seeing something funny we see something deep and meaningful or pervert-like.

That and it's a hella easier to rate sigs on..well thats what I think anywayz, course what do I know. >.>

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

*side note for Seishin-not posted frequently for a while due to my buisiness in playing my new portable system :p*

Back on topic, I've already rate Lance's, so that's out.

I changed mine to the first one I used to this thread, and there's a bit of people that didn't rate it anyways.

As for;

Luffy-It's Nightmare Before Christmas, that says a lot. Jack's pose is really nice, and though the font is barely readable, it's what Jack's all about. The downside to that is that some don't know that. Sig's also a bit dark, but it fits the theme.

All in all, it's a counter counter situation. Big props on actually putting who made your sig.

9.3/10

Reisti Skalchaste-First of all, I typed your name without looking at it, trying to get used to it. As far as the sig goes, I know you, and I have a preety good idea where you got that :p

Though the size-down made it loose a lot of the quality, it may have been good to just recreate it yourself, but I guess it looses the ooze of where you got it ^^;

Kinda confusing. As far as text goes, you'd have to say it a couple of times, but I guess it's for the newbs (the audio file). No comments on the other.

9.2/10

Basher-It's really hard to explain and make a review for your sig, but that's what I do, I make it happen :p

The font is preety interesting, though it looks just simple in it's way. Also, I'm sure that's not the first time you've used that font, I belive you used it in your Howl's sig, not sure.

The picture is kind of hard to see, and you'd need to stare at it for a bit to even tell what's going on, but after that, excecutes fairly well. Text is nice, links are allright.

7.2/10

Fushigi Rockna-Quality is something that doesn't perform very well in your sig. Seto's in a very nice and mysterious position, but maybe moving him up a bit to take up the whole height may have been nicer.

As for the background, what can I say? It just doesn't fit very well. Dark character (from appearance in the sig only) with the yellow background. The text within the sig is fairly nice, though the font is kind of iffy.

All in all, 6.5/10

Lucky-Nice presentation, though a bit small. Could have been edited to maybe match the site's limit's, though it's possible of some quality loss, since the quality isn't near perfect. The font however is. Text is interesting.

8.9/10

Nightmare-I'm lovin the font which says nightmare, it's very nice.

Hooray, the size is perfect.

A bit downer to all of this though is the clarity of the signature. I had to highlight it to see what was going on, meaning that I could roughly make out the 'Nightmare', though in shot, the text is a nightmare, in any way you want to take it :p

Giving props also for naming out the original creator, though I don't fear her sexyness, I love it XD

As a side note, be greatful people, this reviews took me all together at least a half an hour, 'cause they're from the bottom of my heart. That deep deep bottom :p

Also, these were simply only reviews, if you got a score you didn't like, don't hate me, cause I love you (girls only XD)(we're still cool dudes :cool:)

This is a preety good comeback post ^o^

-Seishin

15. Fushigi Rockna

I honestly don't like the text either...i wanted something nice and crusive...but that was the best i ahd on paint and ms word even. o_O

this weekend, the YGO dub ended, and i felt...empty. Still do actually in truth. the words are just a sentimental reassurance to myself, I suppose. =P

dude...it's a screen shot. xD the backgorund wasn't in my control. You ahve a problem with it...talk about it with the animators. =P
    it's a screenshot of him leaving (during a sunset, hecne the colors) after that duel with yuugi where he threatened to jump off the tower. i choose it ebcause he's leaving., Get it? D= YGO ended; Seto leaving...wahhhh~ T_T

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I bet it's not from where you think it is. :)

And yeah, I blame BJP's small sig size limit. It looks better in a larger size.

Anyway I know precisely where you got your sig from. ;) The original picture as well as the sig never really sat well with me, to be honest.

I'm still surprised no one has decoded the last sentence of my sig, I even included a special decoder ring for it. Ya just need to find it is all.

17. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

I added writing to mine ^^

and some wonderful sparkling colours ... i am farely insane today anyway ... so i may add some more.

18. Fushigi Rockna

Rai konoko: 5/10 @@ What can I say? The colours don't mix well with my retina. @@

Give FR's siggy of wonderful Haruhi Suzumiya-ness a wonderful rating!!! >D or in the words of haruhi herself "heads will roll." :p

19. Luffy

im going to say 9/10 supporting your favrite manga im guessing >D i like the picture but the back rund is a little plain but you have nice sigs FR

20. Chance

Yeah, I make amazing siggys. =P

Luffy- Proper punctuation is a must in a signature so please fix it. Oh please, please, please! 7/10