RPG Archives Through the Veil- Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Legends tell of a Kingdom where a baby princess was put under a spell and is imprisoned in her own tower. Her parents are dead and her people have been enslaved by an evil that for the moment, is content with controling the entire Island that they live on. Lovena is the baby princess's kingdom and Toran is the evil king's kingdom. This legend was rumored to have started about nineteen years ago. Now that evil king is active once more and is trying to take over the kingdom's of Novena and Neo-Novena while their father's battle the two sons of these kings have decided to go and release the princess from her prison... it is said that she alone has the power to stop the evil king.

*also important to know* The two princes are best friends and the Kings are allies even tho most of the chancellors don't think that they should be as close as they are.

For this rpg to start I need:
    The Prince of Novena- Hildi Maxwell
    The Prince of Neo-Novena- Raphael
    The King of Novena-KenshinX_Himura
    The King of Neo-Novena- Vaccant
    Someone to be the evil King- Needed
    You may also create your own characters.
    Name:
    Alliance: (which kingdom)
    Appearance:

Please keep in mind that this is set in a Medieval period. Some magical abilities will be accepted but they must be limited as in three abilities tops. Most people would be knights or more prefficient in swordsmanship.

2. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

How come there are no girls in this Rpg? Can my charater be a girl?

3. Athena

Of course your character can be a girl.... this story is just based off of a story i wrote last year.... girls are definitely appreciated.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

You may also create your own characters.
    Name: King Yosho Kinkoujo
    Personality: Brave and outgoing. Love's his kingdom and will protect it till his death. Love's his family. Will subject to fighting only as a last resort
    Alliance: King of Novena
    Appearance: Has long brown hair, blue eyes and is strong. Usually wears a dark green tunic, brown boots and gloves and carries his sword where ever he goes.

Magical Power: As a kid he was taught by a mage on all subjects and the mage even taught him some magical abilities. He now has the ability to blast thunder blasts from his hands and can launch a wave of thunder from his sword when he swings it.

Let me know if this is ok.

5. Athena

KenshinX_Himura you are accepted

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

alright, just let me know when to start, twidles thumb.*

7. Athena

Will do, i will pm all members when it's ready to start.

8. Raphael

Raphael New Member

Name: Raphael
    Personality: Friendly and good natured, but incredibly over-confident
    Alliance: Prince of Neo-Novena
    Appearance: Midlength brown hair, pulled back into a tight ponytail. Blue eyes, lightly tanned skin and a wirk frame. Tends to wear brown leather breeches with a cream tunic. Keeps a rapier by his side at all times

Raphael has been trained in swordplay since the age of 13. In this time he has built up a lot of skill and is the champion fencer of his kingdom. This skill, in tandem with his position as prince, has left him extremely over-confident in his abilities

Hope you don't have a requirement of not being a newbie to join....

9. Athena

You're accepted.... of course newbie's can join... i joined alot of rpgs on my first day... they were all completely memorable to me... i hope my rpg is just as valuable to you as the ones i joind then.

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

This might come out a bit dry. And if it isn't really fully worked, let me know and I'll fix it. I'm just not...fully awake. I'm awake enough to write it.

And yes....I may be a female but I'm good at role playing males..somehow....

Name: Okashii Kinkoujo(same last name as father ofcourse)

Age: 19(so hes younger....I'm not the best at 20 something sometimes)

Personality:pretty withdrawn at times when hes deep in thought, but hes usually open to others when he doesn't have something big on his mind. He takes after his father with the bravery and love of his kingdom that someday in the future, he may rule after King Yosho.

Alliance: Prince of Novena

Appearance: Okashii's facial features seem to take after his fathers, making him looking something like a younger version of the king with his own brown hair though at a lighter shade that seems to have been lightened to blonde in a few places from being outside so often. His eyes are also a deep blue with a hint of grey that comes from someone in their past family line.

Magical Abilities: Okashii has a very drained version of his fathers magic. Which means his magic is much less and only comes out in dire needs, which seems to be never since the prince uses his other abilities before his bit of magic.

Where the Neo-Novena prince is strong in sword fighting, Okashii is stronger with staff fighting himself, having never really been taught well the skill of sword fighting. For some reason or other, they couldn't find a proper swordsmaster to teach him so all he could and can do is learn sword skills from watching and training with others, where he gets help from Prince Raphael in the skills.

I hope its good for you Athena. I must warn though. If I'm accepted, I might take a day or two at best to respond. I finally got a new job and I've been put on many shifts all at once. But I've found it takes others a time to respond also, so I should be safe.

1 person likes this.
  11. Athena

Accepted!! YAY i get to rp with Hildi again!

12. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Name: Tyrant, he was named after the mighty dragon "Tyrant" that once covered the land of Toran with fear.

Age: Unknown, although appears to be in his late twenties.

Appearance: http://www.metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=33&ArticleId=1271
    He also has a fist-sized green jewel in the center of the leather straps across his chest. He is about 6ft tall.

Weapon and Magic:
    Tyrant's blade; Two-handed Zweihander type sword (giant, about 6ft including handle, one sided sword, wide enough to use effectively as a shield). It looks like the 2P version of Nightmare's Soul Edge, from Soul Calibur 2. Tyrant's blade, as it is called, was made from the dead body of a mighty dragon called Tyrant. Tyrant's claws and teeth were forged into a mighty blade and his wings were used to make the leather for the hilt.
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/soulcalibur2/screens.html?page=264
    Tyrant's eye; fist-sized green jewel that is perfectly smooth, allows Tyrant (the warrior) to deflect enemy attacks (mostly arrows and siege weapons) and allows him to emit fire from Tyrant's blade. The jewel was made from a piece of the great stone that had been imbedded in Tyrant's (the dragon) forehead. It is believed that a tiny piece of Tyrant's soul may have been preserved within the stone which is what gives the stone its magical qualities.

Personality: Tyrant is very powerful and although he knows it he is very quiet about his abilities. He is both kind and generous despite his frightening appearance in public. However, he is somewhat brutal and vicious in real combat, not hesitating to cleave an enemy in half if given the opportunity.

Alliance: He travels the lands of Novena and Neo-Novena searching for odd jobs to earn himself money and to protect those who can't protect themselves. He has no true allegences except to those he may believe to be fighting for the right cause.

History: It is rumored that Tyrant (the warrior), "Tyrant's blade", and "Tyrant's eye" all originated from a village on the borders of Toran. Tyrant was raised in a village hidden in the mountains that separate Novena and Neo-Novena, as a result, the village had no specific ties to one or the other. Tyrant was raised with the task of wielding and guarding "Tyrant's blade". He was trained in how to use the massive weapon since he was a child and as a result of that he is incredibly strong. He had to be in order to be able to use the sword with speed, dexterity, and control. When he had completed his years of training the village bestowed upon him full guardianship over the sword as well as "Tyrant's eye" which had been given to the village elder upon Tyrant's arrival by Tyrant's mother. She died a few years after arriving at the village but had left special instructions as to how to train young Tyrant.

Hope this is Okay Athena and I also hope that you'll still be able to participate in Sakeido High once this one starts.

13. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Sorry I'm posting twice, I know I'm not supposed to but there was something I noticed about some of the character profiles. Kenshin's character is 32 years old and that is all fine and dandy but Hildi's character who is supposed to be Kenshin's son is 19. That sounds good until you do the math and realize that in order for that to be possible Kenshin's character would have only been 13 when his son was born :eek: . Just to keep things in a believable age frame I think it would be wise for either Kenshin to make his character much closer to his forties (or in his forties) or for Hildi to make her character much younger, or both :confused: . Hope this was helpful. Again, I'm sorry I posted twice.

14. Raphael

Raphael New Member

Yayness! Will keep an eye on this thread till the RP starts

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Athena i will be more than happy to join up but i need some time to think of the character i might not get to it in a while though so if i dont put my character up in five days than just forget about me alright :D

16. Athena

17. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

I would like to join but I need a few days to get my charater together... so just be expecting me k :)

18. Athena

I'm still waiting for Kagome and Nightmare to post their profiles and we still need an evil king before we can start.... any takers?

19. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

OH sorry Athena my character slipped my mind i've been worrying about the FMA RPG that im in charage of and thats the reason why i haven't got to it yet. SORRY please don't kill me. but ill make sure to work on it promise....

20. Raphael

Raphael New Member

*Juggles with flaming toothbrushes, just to prove that he's still here*