RPG Archives Through the Veil- Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Okay im getting the character together tonight so yeah im pulling an all nighter for this one. Oh and sup Raphael looking forward to RPGing with you.

2. Raphael

Raphael New Member

Well to tell you the truth Cotton, I'm just plain looking forward to Roleplaying. Though, RPing with people who aren't complete tools will be a nice change (Bitter gaiaonline user)

1 person likes this.
  3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Oh my god! I'm a Gaia online user to... although i haven't been there in awhile... but yea i'm just waiting on Nightmare's character which he's told me he's still working on and I guess we don't need the evil King right away so as son as Nightmare posts we'll start and I will still accept new characters until I feel that it's to full... I'll rp as the evil King if we need him and still don't have him.

4. Raphael

Raphael New Member

Cool...looks like we're still waiting though

5. Athena

Nightmare has just talked to me and he promises to put his character up soon... I will be posting the actual rpg if he doesn't post ithis character, his character and the evil king will become characters that i will control until someone else applies for them.

Second, Everyone who still wants to be in this rpg please respond if you are still interested. I'm sorry for the wait. Tommorrow i will post the rpg regardless.

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

I'm posting to say I still want in.....if this rp plans to really start soon.

7. Athena

Sorry it took me so long to come back.... My stupid lil brother messed up the computer and i just fixed it like ten mins ago. My parents didn't want to take it in so I finally decided to attempt to fix it and well... as you can see i've fixed it. And i will now go off to start the rpg and I will now notify everyone that joined.

THE RPG HAS STARTED

8. Athena

Okay i know i'm double posting but just wanted everyone to know that Nightmare has decided not to participate as the King.

9. Warsaw Pact

Warsaw Pact New Member

I'll give this a shot.

Name: Korey Flak

Personality: Sometimes witty, sometimes focused. He is a loose cannon that is untrustworthy even to his own men. A famous story about him is: When he was summoned to the king to explain his actions during a attack he took off his boot, banged it on the table and said: We will bury you!" The king instead of being outraged sided with him and sent back out but alone. Most likely hoping to get killed.

Alliance: Toran (Loner)

Weapon: Sword of Ares. (That is if Ares exsists) http://img106.echo.cx/img106/3291/aressword9qx.jpg

Appearance: http://img106.echo.cx/img106/5788/ares1qb.jpg

10. Rane

Rane New Member

Oooohhh...we can create our own characters?!! *wacky sense of humor at work*

Name : Cove Eladelsi

Personality : Cove is somewhat very dramatic, meaning that she is occasionally very hyper and then all of a sudden very depressed. She is also very immature and dense as well = super gullible. She has a knack for obeying orders, though, and will jump to it so long as she recognizes the one giving orders as her master.

Alliance: Novena...or something like that.

Appearance: hmm...she looks like any other ordinary peasant girl of her geography...albeit she is scrawny and short, making her look like 9 instead of her own age...

11. Athena

You are both accepted. Please proceed to the In-Game Thread

12. Rane

Rane New Member

Thank you! *performs my ever famous bow* :D

13. Athena

I am temporaily controlling the Vaccant King and as far as assigned turns... i don't do that... as long as everything is reasonable and no one posts to often except for when needed by the rpg then we should be fine. If I am told otherwise that we need to assign turns then i will do so.

EDIT: Please remember to turn off your signatures in the rpg. It is very distracting and is especially annoying since i posted an ooc message on my first post to turn it off in the in-game thread. I like to think of myself as fairly laid back but sigs on in the in game thread is one of my biggest pet peeves and i can understand if u honestly forget (I've done it myself a couple times) but please try your best to turn them off.

1 person likes this.
  14. Raphael

Raphael New Member

FORK!

Am I too late? I stopped using BJP for a while...

15. Athena

Of course u aren't to late. Please proceed to the in game thread as well.

16. Raphael

Raphael New Member

Excellent. Will take a while to re-read my character, then post

17. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

I wouldn't mind playing the evil king. The only thing is I think he needs some sort of supporting cast as well, I wouldn't want to be the only one RPing on the bad side. ;) I was looking to be some sort of advisor to one ofthe princes or kings, but if you still need an evil king, let me know and I'll post a profile for him.

18. Athena

If you'd like you can be the evil King or an advisor. Also if anyone would like to have a second character please post it here or pm me. and if you have aim/aol my sn is MysticOdango if u have msn my sn is Author_Athena@hotmail.com and if u have yahoo my sn is navy_athenna. please feel free to im me if u have any questions or concerns.

19. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Hey Athena, Hildi, and everyone else I know! I haven't been here for quite a while, but Athena's RPG looked so good I couldn't resist! Thanks Athena! *Winks*. Anyways, here my character.

Name: Alita Rosera
    Weapon: Uses Only Magic
    Class: Sorceress
    Personality: Alita is kind and caring, thought she can often be overprotective and hot-headed and has a very uncontrollable temper if you get her angry.
    Alliance:
    Novena (To the Prince)
    Appearance: Check out the Attachment and the bottom of this post. I know that is it Neige Blanc (Snow White in French) from Shinign tears. until I have time to draw Alita, that is relatively what she looks like except she has lilac eyes and a litte over shoulder length white hair.

Magic: Alita is a sorceress of water and ice. Her spells have to do with manipulating water and ice, creating it. Her four basic spells are: Water Dragon, Ice Needles, Arcane Protection, Sapphire Spiral.

Attached Files:

20. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

Athena, I'm not sure if you have an idea of what you would like to the king to be like but I was thinking instead of making him appear old(er), there was a way where over the last 19 years he was to maintain a younger appearence. I was think of the age of 35 or 36 is what he would look like but should be probably in his 50's. What do you think?