RPG Archives Through the Veil- Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Karmi- Accepted ^_^ of course!

Barking Spider- I think that it's a fine idea. My stepdad is in his fifties and people do in fact think he's in his thirties so i see no problem with it.

2. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

Name: Edger Vinguard

Personality: Lord Vinguard rules his people with a relaxed strangle-hold. His predecessors before him ruled with such an iron fist that many rebellions resulted in the past. While no one particularly enjoys Lord Vinguard’s rule it is better than the utter enslavement many experienced before. He allows the residents of the many lands he controls to go about their lives generally unabated but he does not allow them to forget who their ruler is. Edger is cunning and wise, learning long ago in his youth that to maintain his dominance over his people requires a measured amount of compassion and strict, uncompromising force. He has a rather dry sense of humor but is very charismatic and has charmed his way through many difficult situations. Unlike those with great power before him, cares for those that have served him well. He is quick to 'relieve' those that he cannot trust and only employees the best in his service. Now with rumors of a prophecy coming to past Lord Vinguard is quick to 'remove' any hope his people may have, for he knows this is the one thing that could unseat his power.

Alliance: The Kingdom of Toran

Appearance: Lord Vinguard is a rather intimidating figure. He has a large, muscular frame with skin darkened by the many sun-bleached battles he fought to expand his rule. Thick, black, black curls frame well the chisseled features of his face. A gotti marks his chin and are in stark contrast to his pale blue eyes. He prefers crimsonm red and black clothing tending to dress the part of a wealthy aristocrate. He keeps a single long sword strapped to his waist at most time as well as a few hidden surprises hidden within the fold of his clothes.

3. Athena

Wow... okay ur evil king is alot better than my version! Accepted! Wow...

4. Raphael

Raphael New Member

*pokes RP with a stick*

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

I did post.....but it wont show it since the site acted up on me and had trouble loading the page......but I KNOW it posted because when I went into the post, I see my post there, though no one else seems able too.

6. Raphael

Raphael New Member

OMC - How bizarre

7. Athena

I'm Afraid I must Bid You all adieu

I will have a leave of absence for awhile. On Tuesday i will be leaving and have no internet access for about two months... therefore I leave my rpg in the hands of Hildi and Karmi... two people i consider to be cherished friends. I will try to come online again on Monday but if i do not... well I love all of you guys here. ^_^ *curtsy* Until we meet again.

1 person likes this.
  8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

We will all miss you Athena. I hope your training goes well. *Salutes*

9. Athena

Thanks Kenshin ^_^ I'll miss you guys very much