RPG Archives Trapped in the darkness.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Trapped in darkness is an rpg about a group of ppl that fall through a crack in the earth and have to get out. They're actually in alternative dimmension and in order to get back they have to fight demons and other dark creatures in order to get to their prospective homes.

Character Name:
    Race:
    Powers:
    Personality:
    Weapons:
    Strong Points:
    Weakness:
    Dream:
    Worst Fear:

I will be selecting a leader of the group and I will be controlling odd characters that will appear. I will pe making a ooc thread for this so plz post character info there. Thank u.

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Hey

Hey Athena, I'll join.

Character Name:Lythe
    Race:half human, half demon
    Powers:animal traits(claws, ears
    (when she turns to demon form, inhuman smell, and sight(keeps it a secret)
    Personality:Very moody
    Weapons:claws and striagnth
    Strong Points:She very independent
    Weakness:she's very independant
    Dream: she's not sure what she in life. Maybe to find some one that will love her(for her).
    Worst Fear:Being weak and alone.

3. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Character Name: Adelaide
    Race: elven (can i do that race?)
    Powers:mind reading, mind control and sometimes has premonitions and/or trances
    Personality: usually very ambitious, likes to push through , usually happy, sometimes sad or angry
    Weapons: agility
    Strong Points: usually level headed, calm in panic situations
    Weakness: very insecure on the inside
    Dream: wants to be loved and wants to sing more than anything in the world
    Worst Fear: being alone, losing her friends

ill join too athena!!

4. Athena

The ground began to shake and stir and a crevice opened up and swallowed a group of ppl into it. They all ended up in the same place and slowly began to wake up at different times, there journey was about to begin.

5. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*opens eyes slowly, groogily tying to asses situation* Where am I? What happened? All I remember is a great hole.... *reaches over and leans against rock, has a premonition* Well thats nothing new. But wait, where did all these people come from? *begins to look around for others*

6. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Kona didn't see anything interesting anymore. She had no friends and was very lonely. All her friends died when she lived. Oh the agony in her bones. She shivered as she walked. Her instincts told her she needed to go this way and she was ready for danger.

7. Akasha

Akasha New Member

As Akasha came to, he looked around, seeing a few other people on the ground, unconcience. He slowly got up, and dusting himself off.
    "Well this is just great..." he said. "A big hole. And no readily apparent way to get out..." He looked up, able to see an incredibly small sliver of light way above him. "I'm obviously going to be down here for a while... And I don't know who these people are, or if they are going to be able to do anything to help..."

8. Athena

A figure in the distance that appeared to be male, although it was hard to tell motioned for them to stay put before running off.

ooc: Everyone this figure is going to appear to be male until when it's close to the end, then i will reveal this person's true gender. This figure will also be a guardian of u guys that will appear every now and then to help u. I will also be playing the villains mostly demons unless u guys come up with an idea of the a villian and u may use that and the villains everyone can control but the guardian is mine... that is the only stipulation i can think to put on...since i'm the gm of this rpg... so plz respect that. thank u all for joining.

9. Fushigi Rockna

"GOD DAMNIT! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!????!!!!" Ida yelled as she came to.
    "Where am I? What am I? Now i'm just acting stupid! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    After banging her head on a wlal or something she shook her head and looked around.
    "So... where are we? I'm confuzzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OOC: We need comic relief! Ida could be like insane little fricker. :D

10. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha looked over in the direction of all the noise. "Huh?" He walked over to her. "You've come to. Are you alright?" he asked her.

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

He was falling.He just kept falling it was like it would never stop. Then finaly he hit the ground hard. "Omph!!!" he yelled out as he landed on his back.He layed there thinking he was all along. "I'm gonna die down here" he moaned to himself. "OooOO ooo I.....Can't......move?" "HELP SOME ONE ANY ONE OOOOOWWW"

12. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Benares opened his and let the silver light glimmer off his blood red eyes.He blinked once and slowly got up and looked over to where a male was calling for help.Benares walked over to him and leaned down."Are you ok?"The male looked at him.Benares looked strait into his eyes before letting them stray over to other figures just awakening."There are more than I expected."murmered Benares.He looked down at the male again."Can you walk?"

13. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"I.....I....don't think I can......it hurts......"

14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha heard a loud thud nearby, then someone shouting out for help. He quickly ran over to the person, seeing that there was someone else helping him. The other person turned. Akasha saw his eyes, and instantily had an understanding of this person. <He's a halfling, too...> he thought to himself. <Except he probably knows what his other half is... Unlike me...>

15. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Walks around, listening to the chaos* HEY! EVERYONE SHUT UP!! We need to calm down, tend to those that are injured, and figure out what is going on.

16. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Benares looked up to the male standing behind and said,"Look after this one while I go check up on things."Benares then got up and walked over to the female barking orders."You should try to lower your voice,your probably making some of them ucomfortable."Benares then turned around and walked over to the side of the the crevice caused by the earthquake.He raised up his hand and punched the crevice causing it to crack wide enough to put his hand in.He then shot a blue fireball into the crack and made a wide cave.He then turned around and called out."Bring all the injured here,so we can get a barring on who is injured and then we will talk about what is going on."

17. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

While the humans were doing their own little thing, Kona did her thing and sat in a tree easdropping. "Humans" said to herself "Always bickering over something!"

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Nairu finally woke up, noticing she was the only one left. "Where am I" She thought to herself. She then got up and started walking around noticing people in a cave. She walked there and looked at the people. "I'm Nairu, Who are you all?" She asked pleasently.

19. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Benares got up and walked over to Nairu."I am Benares,nice to meet you Nairu."Benares shook Nairu's and then walked outside and sat down under the tree that Kona was in."It will get dark soon you should go inside with the others."said Benares in a pleasant tone.

20. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*bows head* I am sorry if I startled anyone, pease forgive me. I shall go and get my medicine bag so we can tend to the injured. *heads off toeards her things*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.