RPG Archives Trapped in the darkness.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha took out his sword. "Fine..." he said. And with a swift slash of his sword, the demon fell in two, cut down the middle. Another demon then attacked him from behind, but he was able to dodge out of the way. He then decided to use his ability, changing into the dog beast that Yamigirl had changed into, and did exactly what she had done, eating the demon. He then changed back, somewhat exhausted from the transformation. But at least he wasn't hungry anymore.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: LOL thaks for taking my move Akasha. It's okay.

IC: Yamigirl then changed again. "Here we go.....again!!!" With that, she ate the nearest Demon that was close to her. As she ate the Demon, The Demon was whimpering all the way down her throght. "Man these Demons taste nasty yuk. But it's the duties that I must take care of."

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

As Lythe disposed of another demon, she kept thinking to her self.
    Where are they coming from? They cant just keep coming at us.
    She looked over to what looked like some sort of portal. She slowly worked her way to it.

4. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Benares dodged left to right,evading the demons attacks."I'm sick of this,your life is over with."Benares then grabed the demon by the head and blew its head off with a fire ball."So much work to do,so little time."

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"DONT!" Nairu yelled to Lythe. "This portal is the one I opened, it will absorb all monsters. If you wanna come out of it as 8 million years old, then desintigrate to dust you can always go in." She added as she took her Harp of Ages and started playing a song. Nairu really looked in peace playing the Harp. The portal glowed and absorbed all demons, they came out of it in dust-form.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Lythe jumped back as a demon flew at her, or rather at the portal.
    She looked at Nairu, and then blinked.
    Damn, she thought, that may have been the only clue.
    She sighed, almost in a hiss, "Well then where do you sapose they're coming from, eh? They cant just appear out of thin air!"

7. Fushigi Rockna

Ida's eye twitched after seeing Yamigirl eat the demons.
    "Taht's just... disgusting...." she muttered. She then replaced it with a smile and turned to everyone.
    "Well now that we've gotten ride of all the demons..." she began. But seh looked behind her to see another demon coming towards her. She pouted and pulled her flute out of her sleeve.
    "Nasty little meanie!" she exclaimed as she took the flute and blew as hard as she could with it. When she finished all was left was the demon's skeleton.
    "Stupid thign!" she yelled and she kicked it's skull. She then began to laugh.
    "Anyone wnat to play soccer?" she gleamed.

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Ida for a minute and turned back into her juman form. "Yeah shure!!!! Sounds like fun." She then looked at the rest of the group and saw that they would refuse because they have more important thing to do. "Uh that's if the rest want to because we have an important agenda to do."

9. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Sa-Ker?" Kona said as her head shifted to her right. She never heard of such thing! I mean she is a dog of many mysteries. "What is this Sa-Ker thingy." :confused:

10. Fushigi Rockna

"It's a game! You play with your feet and a ball, in this case, the skull of the demon I just decapitated. And you kick it around. To other players on your team and then you try and kick it into the opposing team's net. Okay pretend over there is where the net is. Watch me." Ida explained.
    She then took a couple steps back and then kicked the skull as hard as she could. It sm,ashed against the wall and broke.
    "Whoops, looks like we won't be playing soccer anytime soon..."

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"LOL that was funny. Nice try but use a real ball silly. Like this one!" Yamigirl pulls a ball from thin air. "It's a soccer Ball LOL!!" Yamigirl kicked the soccerball to the wall. "This is fun :p." At least it get's rid of stress from those Demons. :p

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well.. At least they're having fun" Nairu said to herself. "I dont want to be destroying your fun, no not at all but perhaps it would be better if we continued, uh?" She added

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"Stupid fools." Lythe said to her self under her breath. How could so many people be so one tracked. It was pathetic.
    Lythe looked up above her. She didn't see any way to get back up. Not on her own. And she didn't plan on excepting help from any of these idiots. Besides, she didn't think any of them would be able to.
    She walked over to a wall, hollow. But thick. She have to hit it really hard to break it. Hard enough to bring the whole place down. And that wouldn't get them any where, she knew.

14. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Still don't get this Sa-Ker game" Kona said then going over to Lythe then started to yell "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" Her yelling shook the place "Just because we are trying to make the best of this doesn't mean you can go breaking walls. We are all here and we make it through TO-GE-THER! Here me little missy. I may be a dog beast but I am pretty smart about these parts" Even though she said 'little missy' Kona seemed to be the one looking up.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

"Shut up you little loud mouth. If I didn't know any better I'd say I was deaf now." She looked back at the wall, "Besides, I only tapped it to see how thick it was." She siad, tapping it agian, "It's hollow. I was thinking of using my claws to weaken a spot, but It wouldn't work." She said, slap scraping the wall. The only think that flew were sparks from the collision, "See. To thick. That's enough to cut through an adult demon's shell. Like butter. But it's not enough here."

16. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Sticks her tounge out at the smart mouth "I may be child like but atleast I'm smarter" Kona said in her tough voice. Shhe hated being insulted and rude people. "If I wasn't trapped in these parts then I would......" Kona then stopped right there and didn't go back on that subject.

17. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"Well glad that is over with.Getting pretty annoying."muttered Benares under his breath.Benares then turned around and sat down near the closest tree and then pulled out an amulet."It is still red.He is not here."Benares let out a sigh and then hit the ground."Oh well."

18. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Kona just sat there wagging her tail. Lythe and her didn't get off to a good start. She didn't know much about the others. Lets just hope she can keep her annoyance in. Which won't be for long.

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Theres got to be a waek spot. Damn.
    "Hey. You gonna come help me or what." She said, reguarding Kala, "What do you think?"

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Okay I know I've been offline for a week so can someone tell me what you guys have done so that way I can figure out if this is going the way i hoped it would or not. If anyone is on now and is reading this I will be back on in about an hour and a half. I'm in the school libary before school and then I'm going to be back in here 2nd hr. Sorry but my mom won't let me online at home until my room's cleaned.... closet and bed included which means i may have a few more days to go. (It be done sooner if I didn't have Water Polo and church choir practice)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.