RPG Archives Trapped in the darkness.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Welllllll. First we faught all the demon things. I think we beat them all. Not sure about that myself. And then Kona(sp) and Lythe yelled at each other, and Lythe's tapping on the wall for a weak spot.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Fine I'll stop sheesh!!! But the problem here is thatI think you are a little tooo tense and this get's the stress out of you!!!!! Weren't you the one who almost got sucked into the black hole?" *Under her breath* "I wish you could have gotten sucked in." Yamigirl looked at Lythe and then at the one beside her playing with the Soccer ball. "This is a good way to learn kicking techiniques so you could fight better." Yamigirl then aimed the ball at Lythe and shot it at her. "You need to learn how to relax!!!"

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????

Lythe caught the ball, "Sorry. I dont play childish games. So forget it." She threw it back. She was surprised she didn't put a hole in it with her claws, "And dont tell me to losen up. But if wanna waist yout time, thats fine with me." She looked at her, "Oh. And I heard that little mumble. I can hear a leaf fall from three miles away, so dont think I cant."

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay fine!!! I came here to help not to argue!!" Yamigirl caght the ball and broke it herself. Then she went to the wall turned into her full Demon self, and broke the wall. Then she turned back into her human form and then apologized to Lythe. "You are right. I apologize deeply. I just felt we should at least try to learn how to fight better that's all but you are right." Yamigirl still upset walked away from the group and went ahead by herself.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

The figure the whole group had seen earlier beckoned at Yamagirl to go back as more little demons started to attack the ones she had left behind. Then the figure disappeared.

ooc: Are the others near you guys? if not where are they?

IC: The figure then appeared to the others and beckoned them to follow. The figure didn't need to say or do anything else because a small demon appeared and at the sight of all the others ran back the way it had came and they followed him. The figure then disappeared again.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Yamigirl and I are a few yards away.

7. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha got up from where he had been kneeling to restore his energy. He walked over to the whole, and turned towards Yamigirl. "So, what now, fearless leader?" he asked, with obvious sarcasm. <We aren't going to last an hour down here...> he thought. <Not with all this bickering and arguing... Then if I have to, I'll just have to leave them and go off on my own.>

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

<No Akasha, don't leave Yamagirl's side.> A female voice said in his head, <She'll need your strength and loyalty. Your saftey and everyone else's depends on your staying together. Don't worry, she'll make sure you guys all get back safely and the guardian is there to. The guardian will be there when u need the guardian the most.>

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

While Yamigirl was walking, she knocked down 2 trees out of anger. She wanted what was best for the group but it seemed like everyone hated her now. "Hmm, We shouldn't be arguing like this Akasha but I feel I need to blow off some steam for now. I could take it out on a Demon full force but I don't know if there are any more demons comming this way. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!" Yamigirl knocked down a couple of more trees and there were demons in those trees. "Finally!!!" Yamigirl abliterated them in one shot. "I feel much better now."

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Nairu played her harp and returned the trees to how they were five minutes ago. "Dont destroy nature, or It'll turn back on you" She said more as an observation. <Maybe I should go on my own. I'm the only mature one here> Nairu thought to herself. <Im not about to say they're immatures but they should put their priorities in line>

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"Well." Lythe sighed, "I guess we're all stuck together for now.:anger: So we'll just have to put aside our differences. For now." Lythe sat on a rock and crossed her arms, "Does any one else but me have a plan?"

12. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Hmmmmmmmm" Kona said thinking. She though sooooo hard that she passed out like when she usually thinks too hard. :dizzy2:

13. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Benaras sat there rubbing his head"Sorry but my brain is currently in tiny pieces from Yamigirl knocking tree's down on me."said Benares in sarcasm."Be more careful Yamigirl,I lost enough brain cells already.Don't want to lose more."

14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

:anger2: "Will you people act more mature?!" Akasha shouted. "If you don't, then it's all over!! We all die down here!!!" He punched his fist against a wall, cracking it. <Stupid humans, always arguing with each other... Makes me glad I'm only part human...> Suddenly, the wall collapsed where he had hit it. There was another tunnel on the other side.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I never started it and besides.......Wha? Where did that tunnel come from? Oh and sorry Benaras. Akasha, I'm only Half Human too don't forget and some of them are Demons too. So what do you think you are saying? I can read minds. I'm psychic so be careful about what you think. NVM the important thing is we stick togeather and I think we should go through this tunnel." Yamigirl waited while the others decided.

16. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"What?" Kona stated "I'm a dog beast, I don't have too much fur on the top of my head thats called....... heir?" Kona then sighed "How can I get mixed up witha race as ugly as that" Kona's stomache that rumbled "Oops! I forgot to go get my meal, I'll be hunting my dinner" With that Kona rushed off so that she wouldn't get hit for saying the humans were ugly .

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Let her go" Nairu said as everyone growled. "Everyone has the right to state their opinions, and Im going down that tunnel" She added calmly. "Goodbye" She said and waved smiling. <It's either they follow me and act like normal human beings, or I go alone and complete this mission> She thought.

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I'm going too. I don't want to stay here and argue all day." Yamigirl then followed Nairu into the tunnel. Then she shouted out to the others. "Are all of you comming or are you all going to sit there and argue all day long?" The rest of the group just stared at her. "Okay then, have it your way."

19. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasah shook his head, and then followed them. He did agree with Kona, though. Humans were ugly creatures. The reason humans existed was to destroy nature. He wondered why humans were the only creatures on this planet that did not coexist with nature. "Life is meaningless..." he said to himself.

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Ah, followers I see" Nairu said in a pleasant voice and smiled. "Let's go then, shall we?" She added, looking at Akasha and YamiGirl. "Perhaps we will complete our mission sooner than we think, whatever it is"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.