Current Affairs US "Sex Bomb" Weapon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BakaMattSu, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Of course. Warfare should always be a last resort. It should be the final choice that all nations and people hesitate before making. Unfortunately, too many people make it their first.

And what situation would warrant needing to kill so many people at once, with such violent brutality, and environmental repercussions, as a nuclear weapon? (Other than, of course, another being used on you)

I don't see why the USA needs enough nukes to wip out life on the planet. And I don't see why they would need this sex bomb, either. When would it prove useful? (I know, it's probably been answered already, but humour me)

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Against a vastly superior force that would cost too much to fight via normal methods, especially if they had a policy of taking no prisoners.

The article said they turned it down, holy crap. Anyway, it could be used for crowd control/en masse ceasation of an approaching force.

1 person likes this.
  3. Reisti Skalchaste

Voila. And I suppose it's a good thing it was turned down. I don't think many children in long years from now will want to hear stories of their grandfathers on the battlefield, if you get my drift. ;):p:D

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Note the superior qualifier. You could use the sex bomb against someone you wanted to keep alive for whatever reason or in a smaller area.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

And tear gas wouldn't do the same thing? I think it would be a bit more effective.(and probably less nauseating, if most of said crowd was male :p)

Anyway, I think the worst possible threat with it, is if some lonely (and, nerdy, too, you can't forget nerdy :p) college boy got his hands on one. ;) :D

(Wouldn't this count as a debate?)

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

The bomb was rejected for a reason.

You shut up about my plans.

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Oh, fine. Then I won't mention the org***o-radar, either. ;) Or the numerous other devices you have hidden away. Yes, that's right. [British accent]I know all your secrets.[/accent] ;)

But yeah, why build a weapon when there are others that do a better job of the same task, right? I think someone was just in a frisky mood and brought up the idea as a joke, or something.

8. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

O.O;;
    Ok....I heard far too much about the planned usage of this bomb by....Eh Hmm....Nerdy college boys. I think I speak for all Nerdy,Pink haired, on haitas girls when I say," Eww...."

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Hmm.... Now Neph you wouldn't use that on me if you had it would you? lol Nah i know you wouldn't... at least I hope you wouldn't.... but can you all imagine what could happen if the general public figured out how to make something like that and what it's effects could possibly be.... i hope we never do i can't imagine how horribly wrong things could go

10. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

that was really amusing and disguting lol....though brliiant... very brilaint... *laughter starts in backround*