Anime What is the most VIOLENT Anime that you have seen?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by mark42mm, May 31, 2004.

1. mark42mm

mark42mm New Member

After watching KITE, even though I was warned by many on this site how violent it was. I was still shocked how violent it REALLY WAS! (I still loved it though!) So, my question is: What is the most VIOLENT Anime that you have seen?

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

There are alot of violent animes...There's the anime version of Ichi the Killer (Which is a madly gory movie in real life)..I am pretty sure Izzy can help me out on this...I have a minor memory loss here o_O

- Teddz

3. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

The most violent anime I've seen is the Escaflowne movie. Yeah, I'm sheltered.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think the Guyver uneditted show was pretty bloody.. exploding blood going everywhere.. right now I'm watching a show called Gantz and Japanese tv has editted out some of the violence and blood.. it's.. interesting

5. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

hmmm...i havent watched a lot of anime, so my picks are Akira and Ninja Scroll/Resurection.

Blood is pretty bloody too :p

6. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Mm, Kite was pretty violent. I seem to recall that Perfect Blue (was that the title?) was also kinda gory. And there's another one that I don't remember the name of... It involved a woman being violated/impregnated by a demon's detached finger. o_O Plenty of violence in that one too.

7. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

yuuup, thats Ninja Resurection.

8. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

The most violent anime i've seen to date is the Escaflowne movie or maybe ghost in the shell, i'm really not sure. *sighs* i know that's nothing compared to the other REAL violent animes out there. to be honest i haven't seen very many animes in that genre... as you all can probably tell :sweat2:

9. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Meh I thought Evangelion was pretty violent, as is Blood the Last Vampire. I really can't think of very many others, as I don't watch many violent anime.

10. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

Kite was violent, but did you see the UNCUT version? I couldn't finish watching it... it contains all the battle scenes in the American version, but add disturbing rape scenes. Its so bad that in some realms of thought, Kite is considered a hentai.

Another one that was particulary violent was Golgo 13: The Professional and Golgo 13: Queen Bee. You wanna see what happens to a man's skull when a Colt Python has its way in point blank range... in slow motion no less? Then, you sick puppy, Golgo 13 is for you.

Wicked City, another old time faverite, is like Golgo 13 in its violence. However, considering its a man vs Demon movie, expect to see all sorts of... bad things...

Then there's Beserk (s/p?). Has all, if not more, violence that Golgo and Wicked promise but without the sex.

11. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

I havent seen many anime shows. Bcuz im too poor to buy the shows. ^^ but so far the most violent show i have seen was Akira and 3x3 Eyes. ^^
    what do you think is the most perverted!? ^^ *gets all serious* i think its bastard! *shivers* I still get the creeps.... :sad:

12. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I thought Ninja Scroll was pretty violent.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

The most voilent anime that Ive seen...there Akira. That was pretty bad. And the most voilent anime I own is Escaflowne. I'm not into that much.

14. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I have to say Ninja Scroll and Berserk! Especially the last episodes of Berserk.

15. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

whell. I dont watch much anime,but i turned the telly onto ninja scroll, and that was pretty baaad.

16. crimsonGOJYO

crimsonGOJYO New Member

Yu Yu Hakusho in DVD 22 was pretty nasty. Like when Sensui came in and saw all those humans killing demons. And the whole Chapter Black tape was just sickening and violent...

But that's why I love it. <3

17. Rune

Rune New Member

Mine has to be Hellsing

18. Fushigi Rockna

The most violent anime I've seen is Guyver. Good god, all that blood was UN NESSECARY. -- And the way those damn things were killed...it drove me crazy the amount of blood and that Enzyme acid crap that was all over the place. Yuck, blood and dipping acidic drool. Yum.

19. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Well, it would have to be the chronicles of riddick: Dark fury. I liked the scene where the dude got a knife jabbed in his eye. o_O

20. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

@_@ I can't remember which one. Oh! Now I do, but it doesn't count as an anime... but... it sort of does...

To prove to you how sheltered I am, I'll just say it. XD Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 freaked me out more than a few times, but THE most violent anime I've seen to date is -- or are -- from The Animatrix. That robot crushing the guy's skull... freaked me out to no end. But I got over it. ^^;