Anime What was the first Anime show you saw.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Nov 7, 2001.

1. Lizzy-kun

Lizzy-kun New Member

My first anime was Sailor Moon, coincidently my first sub was also Sailor Moon... :anime:

2. darkFighter

darkFighter New Member

my first anime, im pretty sure, was pokeman. O_O. then i saw dbz, and then bebop.

3. Ravenwing

Ravenwing New Member

The first anime i saw was DBZ. Never really liked it. :rolleyes:

4. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

I think the first was Pokemon. Eek! But then I discovered the good stuff. Inu-yasha, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, the good stuff. :anime:

5. herh...mine was sailor moon when i was like 8, but i didn't have any interest in it...but then when i was 13 i started liking it...bizarre! :blush2:

6. shippou

shippou New Member

my first anime

my first anime was ........ shinzo......
    the best character was.......yakumo and moushramo....
    and that guy with the blue hair and horns.......]i didn't really like kutal

7. Kaz_Adrian

Kaz_Adrian New Member

hmmmm...my first anime was sailor moon. i remember turning on the TV and seeing sailor moon get turned into a giant tennis ball. i watched it. then i forgot it. and then i saw it agian on toonami. hooked ever seince

8. fluffyofthewind

fluffyofthewind New Member

well.....the first real anime i ever saw was SLAYER^^( DRAGON SLAVE!!! )

9. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Yeah, me. It was one of the first DVD sets we got, when DVD's first came out. (So yeah, I've seen the whole series, and it's pretty good I guess.)

But my first anime was...

"Dr. Slump"! That was Akira Toriyama's hit series before Dragon Ball came out! I was just a lil kid back then (I'm in college now), and it was during a free preview of the NGN channel.

But at around the same time (within a year or two) I saw the original Dragon Ball for the first time. It was the episode where Goku visited Bloomer to fix his dragon ball locator. (Back then, the subtitles used the "original" names rather than the modern ones, like Bloomer instead of Bulma, and Freezer instead of Frieza.) Oh, and I cracked up when I saw how all the names got changed when the American dubbed version came out years ago.

10. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

if Sonic is included then it is that, but if it isn't it is Sailor Moon

11. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

I can't recall the name of my 1st anime. I think the 1st one to make a lasting impression is "Genesis Climber Mospeada". I attached my favourite character from tht anime.

Attached Files:

12. coldzero

coldzero New Member

humm i don't remember what was my ever first anime i ever saw-maybe pokemon??
    but my first ever completion of watching the whole series was Gundam Wing!

13. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

the first anime i ever watched was tenchi muyo. when i was like in 4th grade i thought it was cool. My favorite character was Ry-oh-ki the cabit! :catgirl:

14. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

What Anime show got you interested in anime, and what was the first show you saw? Mine was Sailor Moon. :catgirl:

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

The first animes i saw were dubbed in Arabic, they were lady oscar, Lady Lady, and Throbbing Tonight(Tokemi Tonight), and Igo no Kabamaru( Ninja Kabamaru).

The first english dubbed anime I saw was Ninja Robots. I dunno if u guys know that show. They used to broadcaste in at Cartoon Network. The dubb was horrible, but the sotry was kinda okay. Interesting...

After I watched Sailor Moon spanish and german dubbes, I started to take interest in anime. SO i started searching the internet sites. I got 2 english dubbs of Oh my goddess and Magic Night Rayearth. And Voila AN ADDICTED ANIME OTAKU! :catgirl: Actually it was after i found out that Tooma liked anime too that we started recommending anime to each other. IT was fun! :D I miss those days!

16. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

The first real anime's i watched were Neon Genesis Evangelion and Martia Successor Nadesico. I say the both of them cause they were both being shown on the telly one after the other.

And this is post number 200.Hurray :anime:

17. nioupy

nioupy New Member

i could answer in two ways...
    the first anime i ever saw might have been something like ulysse31 or astroboy, perharps goldorak i just can't remember exactly... i've been watching animes for a while without knowing it was anime...

the first anime i watched knowing about it was akira and since, i'm addicted to animes.

18. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

Magic Knight Rayearth.....i think.... :dizzy2:

19. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

That movie got me hooked to.

The first anime I've ever seen is either Dragonball or Sailor Moon I'm not sure which. But I didn't really like anime until someone practically tied me down and forced me to watch Akira, since then I've become a big fan.

20. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

well it depends...the first anime I ever "saw" had to be either DBZ or Sailor Moon, while the fully watched was Outlaw star