Anime What was the first Anime show you saw.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Nov 7, 2001.

1. lilmizkong

lilmizkong New Member

the first anime i watch is akazukin cha cha =D

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Okay, the first anime i ever rememeber seeing (yet not really knowing it was anime) was "The Fantastical Adventures of Unico", i was like five or six.

Later i saw other anime shows but i wasn't really into it at first (I thought Sailor Moon was stupid). But it wasn't until i rented and saw "Earthian" three years ago that i got hooked on anime (i even gave Sailor Moon another try).

Then came: Robotech, Magic Knight Rayearth, YuYuHakusho Poltergeist Report, Ninja scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Dominion Tank Police, and etc. (I actually saw Akira for the first time this year, it really rocked! :D)

3. selenia

selenia New Member

I think the first anime I saw was Dragonball but I'm not really sure

4. Quistis

Quistis New Member

My frist anime show was Sailor Moon on YTV (Canadian Network) and Dragonball. I was sooo into Sailor Moon :) I had a little crush on Tuxito Mask :shy3:

Frist subbed anime was well I was at Naru's house and she was like you gotta see this thing its called anime and then she put in SMJ, and Kenshin. Which she had to ask BMS to get out to show me. I was like, riiiight, ok this is stupid. To Be Honest, I wasnt really paying attention at the time they show it to me and I didnt wanna read the subb titles so I got confused and said it was stupid :shy3: [COLOR=dark-blue],BUT I dont think that anymore. Infact I have apologized to BMS for saying it was stupid cause I was wrong. It aint.[/COLOR] Ya I got into when my friend said to me "sit down and read it seriously and pay attention to it", so he made me sit and watch it (Trigun, Excel, Beserk)
    I was like THIS IS ANIME!? :eek:
    I LOVE IT!!!! :D

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Doraemon tbh. Mechanical blue cat with everything inside his belly stomach.

God bless him!

- Teddz

6. jindo

jindo New Member

Galaxy Express 999 and Future boy conan was my first anime experience. :cool:

7. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

First anime. Hmmmmm. Was it Doraemon? Or was it Sailor Moon? I think it was Sailor Moon or Doraemon. Can't remember. It one of those. I know for sure it's one of those.

8. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

Sailor Moon!

I think.

:)

9. Okita

Okita New Member

When I was given a Dragonball manga.

10. Naeo

Naeo New Member

grrrr...hasn't anyone even heard of Iria???

11. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

My first anime was transformers NOT the crappy cars they have on now ,the animals. Beside that it was DBZ but what really got me hooked was Yu Yu Hakusho. I love you Hiei!!!!!!!!!!

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Sailor Moon when i was 4 or something. Then i started watching Pokemon but stopped after a year. Then Dragonball Z. The first anime i actually watched religously was Gundam Wing.

13. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Actually, Speed Racer. Haha, right- but it was always on and I watched it a lot. I would laugh because it was the most horrible dub and they'd talk way too fast. Go Speed Racer, go.

I had big brothers and I watched Transformers and things like that when I was little, but I didn't know it was anime. Then my first obsession anime was Sailor Moon and it's still a classic favorite to me...

14. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

MY first was DB,i remeber seeing a vampire anime before that but i didnt know it was,at the time i was only around ten.

15. Fushigi Rockna

My first anime = My neiughbor Totoro but that doesn't count
    So other than that, Sailor Moon.

16. RazorBladeSmile

RazorBladeSmile New Member

I've noticed that Sailor Moon was the first anime alot of people have seen....well me too....i used to watch it in hte mornings before school....Sailor Mercury what a hottie *drools*

17. angel's tears

angel's tears New Member

let me see...i think it was voltes V. though it didn't really caught my attentions. but the first anime that i've seen that really caught my attention was sailormoon. when i was i think 5 back then. the first anime movie that i've seen is my neighbor totoro, i think i've seen before sailormoon...i forgot...

the first subbed anime that i have seen is grander musashi in axn.

18. Kagome87

Kagome87 New Member

The first anime i have seen was sailor moon. My friend megan and me used to watch it like every day back when we were in the fifth grade. She had a crush on Tuxedo mask AKA Daren lol.

19. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Since I live in Mexico, we had plenty of Anime on kids hours.

I don't remember much, but besides extra-old shows like Heidi or Remi, I remember watching shows like Lula Belle, or Magical Girl Gigi (this pink haired girl who had a magic wand that would transform her into any special character: Detective, Ninja, thief, etc. ^^;;; she was one of my first fantasies ^^;;;

Besides those two, I used to watch Mazzinger Z and Voltron. They played at 4:30 and 5PM at the time.