Celebrations What would you get your girlfriend/boyfriend for charismas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thunder dragon, Dec 10, 2002.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Dont think my closet can fit anymore of those..

Mah that was a good one.. You got me GOOD!..

you can take me off that stalking list of yours!

KAME

2. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

When I was a frosh in high school I had a serious crush on Mokoto Kino aka Sailor Jupiter.

So much so that my cousin (who had one on Venus) and I made an oath to be as good as possible so that we could go to heaven and date them their. We had even planned on making a fan film of them and us on a date. I dreamed about her, wrote about her and drew pictures of her.

I would also, and still do, get highly offended when people talked about my Mako-chan in a derogatory sexual way. I hate it when people disrespect her!

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I could make a joke about you being a horrible liar, but for once I'll accept the compliment. :)

*laughs. College kids dont have money, nor will we ever! ;)*

Long as it has a cd player, I'm all set. :)

Well if all those things happen, you get first crack at the new me. :)

Oh, who am I kidding, you'd probably still get first crack at me no matter what, due to lack of demand! You're like the sweet girl who goes for the demented, lone-but-loveable puppy that nobody else goes for. :)

Thanks, ye always cheer me up lass! :D

*sniff*

All hail k0ge, the Most Kind and Generous Princess!

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

What I'd want from my girlfriend (had I one) would be...just to spend Christmas with me. Really. That's all I ask for. Well, maybe if she gave me...say...a batch of homemade cookies. Or even cookies that aren't homemade, and she just said she did. *sigh*

And what I'd give? Hmmmmmm...hmmmmmmm...POCKY! Nah, just playing. I'd probably give her dinner. Like Artemis. I cook a mean salmon! Well, somewhat mean. It's good to have with candlelight and a bit of champagne though. If not that, write her a poem or give her a bed of roses (literally, I always wanted to try that...)

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

lol, if you guys act like this when Christmas is comming I don't know what you guys will do when Valentine approaches ;P

6. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

*k0ge puts on crown and gets out jewelled staff* mwahahaha. K0ge=Neph's Hime. waaaaa. Well. Izzy.....WHY AREN'T GUYS AROUND HERE AS ROMANTIC AS YOU GUYS?!?! well...u know what? I think one of the hardest gifts to get is for a person u really care about ( in a more than friend way) because you want them to like it, and for it to have some sort of deeper meaning. So...i'm having probs here. grrrr. will u guys give examples of past presents ( girls ) that you got a guy that they really really liked?

7. artemis836

::watches puzzled as Nephilim waits on k0ge hand and foot::

Hmmm interesting.

Though I can't say I blame him...

8. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOO SWEET!!! if my boyfriend ever did any of that stuff for me id totally swoon and be his forever!! too bad there arent any guys like you all where i live... theyre all so obsessed with themselves and their pervertedness that theyd never even think of those things! i really liked the coupon thing tbh... of course anything romantic works for me! ^.^ i think i speak for most of the female pop as well...

9. flamehed

flamehed New Member

Man....that is unbelievebly true.....and it sux, too.....
    Well, if I had a g/f I would...uhhh......make her a candle lit dinner then go play in the snow and after that drink hot chocolate....
    ..mmmm hot chocolate.........

10. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

[Chris feeling Emo? I think he is!]
    I, too, am a nice guy...and it pisses me off to no end. All the nice women ***** and moan until I can't stand being around them anymore! Which is why most of my friends are guys...and the girls I do like live 1,000,000,000,000 miles away...damn...
    [Emo sucks.]

Wow. People suck.

But...I guess we'd have a romatic candleit dinner, and then go and snuggle up to some X-Mas specials like Invader Zim's "The Most Horrible Christmas Ever" or one of The Simpsons ones...then we would fall asleep in each other's arms, listening to each other's heartbeats...then the next morning, she'd wake up to a wonderful breakfast in bed...and then I'd shower her with tiny cheap gifts until about, oh, let's say 8:00 pm. Then she'd get the best gift of all, a companion who'd love her and stay with her through the good and bad times alike.
    [Emo still sucks.]

11. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

:D

:D :D Me either. U know u want to help him artemis....come onn.....wahahaha. *makes up devious plan to take over male population of M2A*...*COUGH* i mean....lolly, anybody?

12. artemis836

:: props up k0ge-Hime's feet on a cushion ::

Is there anything else you wish my queen?

13. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

:( poor ArchAngel Amanda. *huggles**hands him a lolly*...oh, and artemis? grapes. preferably peeled.

14. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

*looks shocked but continues to massage k0ge's dainty feet*

Well I suppose that decision makes sense... after all if I was sent to get grapes, I'd have to stop the foot-rub, and with such talent as mine in that field... mua ha ha...

*gleefully goes back to foot-rubbing and pampering Hime k0ge*

Funny universal truth #78: Any girl who appreciates what a guy does for her will be kept as far as possible from him so as to avoid raising hopes. LOL j/k

15. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

HAhah,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know you seen to much Star Trek When.. that line reminds you of an Ep...

Energizer Bunny.. there are no Guys like that wher you are because we are all on our computers wondering why we are single.. ^_^

well the last time i tried to do something nice and romantic for someone I got it thrown back in my face..

It was Valintimes day.. got a girl a flower.. She was All WOO HOO about it and wanted to go for coffee.. Well Later that night on the Phone she was Like.. Well maybe we should not Because im waitng for this Jerk To call me and Ask me Out..

That was fun.. Real Fun..

KaME

16. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I would get her a clue, she'd abviously need one if she was hanging around with me. Actually, I prolly wouldn't do that. Socks are always nice ;)

17. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

AHahahaha,,, thats a Good one.!

KaME

18. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Yay! I gots me a lollypopple! -eats it- Ah wuv all o you guys!

19. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I'm going to get the Lion King movie. We have way to many inside jokes. And one of those birds they use in the musical I got a while ago at Universal Studios I believe.

20. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

i had the lion king,dont know where it went, maybe it went back to the jungle........*scratches head* :catgirl: