Celebrations What would you get your girlfriend/boyfriend for charismas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thunder dragon, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Knives

Knives New Member

*sighs* Otaku Syndrome...the disease of Otaku being unable to find people of the oposite sex and the curious disease of the perpetually empty wallet!

Otaku Syndrome sucks but I'm getting used to it now!

2. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

well, my purse has got 20 pounds in it, ive got 4 more pressies to buy yet too! te he he he he he, better get shopping! lol

[edit] YAY! ive moved up to Artisan! [/edit]

p.s. heed bp's advice

3. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i remeber when i just started as a noobie on this site, and one of my first post, i did what u just did, and i remeber (I think it was) Nelphilm X telling me "use the edit button". and now im gonna give u the same advice. use the edit button.

4. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

OMFG. They have a name for it. And here i thought i was alone. We should start a group, OA Otakus Anonomous! Itll be fun! We'll have, like, OA Tokens that we can trade in for anime, like the AA chips you trade for beer!

PS. The edit button, like a dog, is man's best friend. Use it when you forget to add things instead of double posting, because double posting (Especially if the latter post is spam) is...
    BAD

BAD SPAMMING NEWBIES

Rofl. Just kidding. Use the edit button, though.

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Hmm, okay, that really sucks. I guess I need a girlfriend so badly that they even named a SYNDROME for it. :D Again, to laugh or to cry? Perhaps a little from column A and a little for column B.

In any case, she's not my girlfriend (though perfect for my tastes she may be), but...I got my friend a Snow Tigger doll (White and Christmassy...or something) and the Tigger Movie. I don't know...I just think it looks cute the way I'm presenting it. LOL, I have no idea why I'm even writing about that. I guess it's because I have the Snow Tigger holding it in his arms. Whatever...*sigh* LOL

6. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl New Member

well, am going to give my boyfrind A JAKET ...on the back there is ascorpio:cool: .. he like's scorpio's :D ..i think that he is going to fllllllaayyyyyyy... yay :catgirl:....

7. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

those snow pooh characters are the CUTEST!! my friend and i were wasting time in the mall and wandered into the disney store and they were right there and we were both like AWWW! thats a cute way to present as well! good job *shakes izzys hand*

8. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

ok, ok i get it, ill try to use the edit button! lol

9. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i have no girlfriend. and not much hope of getting one no more. next year, i is go to a boyz school.:mad: :mad: :mad: . shame of it all.