Inu-Yasha When are the new episodes on?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kiyasha, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Kiyasha

Kiyasha New Member

Does any one know when the new episodes of Inuyasha are going to air? I keep hearing rumors that they will air June 7th, but I am not sure that is true. Please let me know, I am starting to get very impatient!!!:dizzy2:

2. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Well, considering that they passed the series TWICE after getting the new episodes, they had better this time. You can always check CN's schedule until they show if they will or not.

We're all counting that this is finally it. But not on the 7th though. Today's the 5th and they're barely on the ep where

*SPOILER*

Inuyasha fought Sesshoumaru again and then made Kagome go down the well without her shards.

*END SPOILER*

3. username

username New Member

!!

i've never seen the whole series so new eps. would be weird to me. anyway don't you hate it when they re-run a series like 50 times!!!i can't stand it, i mean 1 is enough!!!

4. Inu-loves-Kago

Actually, 3 times is a good amount. One to watch the series and see if you like it, the second to watch it cause you like it can record it so you can have it or not record it cause you don't have the tapes yet, and then the third so when you do FINALLY get the tapes and record it. It's all blissful that way. Then after the 3rd time, pass new episodes :D

5. Kiyasha

Kiyasha New Member

Oops!

What I ment to say was I heared that they might play new episodes July 7th, not June LOL! Clumsy me! But I am getting tired of waiting!:mad: :mad: :anger:

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

7. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

YES Finally!Geeezzz I can't wait!

~Washu

8. Muse

Muse New Member

It only makes sense that they do, but on the schedule it says nothing about it... grrr, i hope they're just being evil and keeping it a secret or something. If they dont show it ill hurt someone.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

10. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i couldent help noticeing that they spelled Jinenji wrong. whats Jinesi? well i did see all the eps and boy a few of my friend are BUGGING me about the eps so being the nice person that i am i told them to BUG OFF!!! im not telling them didaly squat i only share w/ ppl who do some work
    *sigh... fells a LOT better*

anyway i heard a rumor that CN was going to play it past ep. 37 *song of the angels* now they WONT bug me any more*... i hope and besides i never saw it in english too... i especially wanna hear Jakotsu... Ha!

11. Muse

Muse New Member

Lol, glad you could vent. They better not take it off for a while!! What purpose would I have to stay up then!? If they do, then I WILL hurt someone... just stay away from me when I find out they did!!

12. Inu-loves-Kago

I just got a forward message saying that they were going to take Inuyasha off the air cause they weren't getting enough people to see it. If you wanna read it (it's not a long message), then leave your e-mail and I'll send it to you. I'm not sure if I want to believe the message....

13. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

NOOOOOOOOO you gotta be crazy kidding me!! They can't do that...its.....its simply an OuTrAgE!! That message has got to be lie!!! Its got to be!! I don't even want to see it......NOOOOOOOO!

~Washu

14. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Well no Every one is gonna BUG me again about *sqeaky voice*"What happens next on inuyasha!" *end of squeaky voice* WHEN will my agonny stop!

Thats it I am gonna send that Stupid CN to show the eps. so PPL STOP ASKING ME *squeaky Voice* "what happens in inuyasha!" *end of squeaky voice* FIND OUT YOURSELF !!!

Anyway to you all in the virtuall word don't mind my arogence.
    And at one point I heard that CN was gonna play after #37 up to #74?

15. Muse

Muse New Member

don't worry about it, it's supposed to only be for a month, to let other shows in for a little bit, then they're supposed to start the new episodes in august. This was told to me by a friend so if it's wrong dont hurt me. :D :D :D

16. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

*starts to sharpen claws incase friend is wrong* i dont want ANY more squeaky kids going "whats happens in inuyasha" dont worry i wont hurt you mey the squealy voiced kids... mabey.... actually yes i will *starts to sniff them down.

un like you ppl you guys arnt lazy to find out yourself unlike them squeaky voiceds puppy eyed kids who have no sorry exuce in the world not to look it up them selves.

sorry for my rude behave your... again but to all of you yo guys are cool.

17. Muse

Muse New Member

I dont wanna make you feel bad, cuz youre cool and all, but she can take you down any day of the week.... especially when she transforms into SuperDanamon .... yeah its gay, but SCARY :eek:

18. Zizi

Zizi New Member

Pre-SuperDanamon here - I heard about InuYasha only being gone for a month on the AS board. Deal was, they said they were taking it off to let newer shows air for awhile and in the meantime, they're supposed to be dubbing new eps for August. We can be hopeful and believe this or not. Honestly, to me, it sounds pretty characteristic of AS, so I'll be hopeful.

But if it is wrong, I WILL take you down Zero. You and me, after school, behind the monkey bars:

Leave your milk carton at home.

19. Inu-loves-Kago

Oh boy...children calm down ^_^ I'll go with what they said cause who really wants to see Inuyasha off the air? No one! Especially when we have the chance to see up to ep 74! 'O'

20. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Let's hope so, since before summer vacation, I got a little shrimp (even though he's in the same grade as me, he's the shortest kid & we like to make fun of him, since he's a pain in th @$$) asking me a bunch of question like, 'When will they show the new episode' and 'Where can you buy the books?'

*Muttering about shrimp being to lazy and not finding it out themself* It call manga and he better leave me alone next year about these questions! Stupid shrimp. I am the only kid in my school that know a lot about anime. (espeially Inuyasha)

They better show the new episode! 'Cuz if they don't I'm gonna make them die a slow and painful death. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Everyone beside MA: -_-;; Calm down girl. Ignor what she just said. She just mad and upset that they won't show the new episodes. *Drag MA off this thread*