Inu-Yasha When are the new episodes on?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kiyasha, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Yumari

Yumari New Member

??????

I hope they dont cancel it. They've already taken Trigun of the air. But any way, I was reading earlier in the post, and it said that some boby has a memo or something that says inuyahsa is going of the air. I was wondering if you could send it to me.
    Silentfirefly@sailor-games.com

2. Kiyasha

Kiyasha New Member

Trigun

I thought Trigun ended? Is the series not over? I am confused :confused: :dizzy2: I like trigun, but why play the series over and over when they could put another Anime series in its place.

3. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

i would have to agree with you. Why repeat it over and over. I like trigun too. I want there to be new episodes though. I think CN should replace that reign the concurer show they have with somthing new.

~~everyone is saying different things about what being cancled and whats happening and i dont know what to believe. ?^.^¿ well i guess i will have to wait and find out.

4. Muse

Muse New Member

Personally I think sesshoumaru's dub voice is a bit better than his japanese voice. The sub voice is good though, but you may not like it... I dunno, i think it's cool and i wish I could talk like that... (when I say anything in japanese i sound like inuyasha... which is good too)

5. Kiyasha

Kiyasha New Member

::Originally posted by Jaken [/i]
    i would have to agree with you. Why repeat it over and over. I like trigun too. I want there to be new episodes though. I think CN should replace that reign the concurer show they have with somthing new.

I HATE Reign!!!! I think it is stupid!!! They should replace it.:anger: :mad:

6. Yumari

Yumari New Member

??????

Me too. Blegh!

7. Muse

Muse New Member

They probably will, considering it sucks and all. They may replace it with Hellsing, or...ugh there was something else. Oh well, they prolly will either way.

8. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I hope they replace the other shows like lupin the third with somthing new too, i dont like that show either <might just be me tho> . i miss trigun and cowboy bebop too. ;.;

Hanyou, whats hellsing about? i think i have heard of it but. . . i dont know what its about. >_>

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hope they do get rid of lupin the third that is the dumbest show out there that and home movies. Home movies is so stupid but in a not so funny stupid way

10. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

yeah i agree

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ahh, see, I already like Narita Ken's voice (Sesshy, Suzaku from Fushigi Yuugi, etc.). I need to hear if the dub lived up to my expectations.

12. Kiyasha

Kiyasha New Member

Fushi Yuugi

I think they should put this one(Fushi Yuugi, I think that is how you spell it) on CN because I have never seen it and would like to. I have heard about it and seen pictures but never seen it. They also should put Crest for the stars on. And a Unico movie!! LOL! I want more Yu Yu Hakusho as well, I like Hiei!! And Yuske.:dizzy2: Whoa! I better lay down.

13. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

yes i agree they should air fushigi yuugi but it is aired on another channel called "The International Channel". I dont have it but my friend does. The show is also in manga comic form. Also i think yu yu hakusho is being canceled on toonami, on CN. I started a post about it in Manga to Anime Forums > A to G > Anime > Yu Yu Hakusho. . . where is it going?!. . . . ya thats it.

14. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

FY's dub is horrible. 'Nuff said.

15. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I think it sound pretty good. Then again I forgot what the Sub sound like. Oh well, it's your opionion.

16. shohen

shohen New Member

Re: !!

I hate when they do this on toonami but if its a good a ep I'll wacth it twice maybe I think that its June something but dont get your hopes up Im not that sure it was a month with J though.

17. Muse

Muse New Member

I overheard someone talking about movies every friday on CN. I remember them doing that before and it bombed pretty badly, just playing the same three DBZ movies over and over again basically (but they did play endless waltz, so it wasnt a complete failure). I wonder if they have some worth-while movies to watch? Another thing is, does anyone know if they're ever bringing One Piece or Naruto to the U.S.? I really want to watch those, the manga are pretty nice. Plus Kakashi is awesome!!

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

*Coughs* It will be back on Aug 25 2003. Is what i heard starting with the new ones. No time yet.

19. UmiRyuuzaki45

UmiRyuuzaki45 New Member

hmm...basher, where did you get this info? Not that i'm saying I don't beleive you. I wanna know how you know. Maybe somebody should put the date on the calendar as a special event. That'd be cool.

20. xev

xev New Member

This is taking way too long

You mean to tell us that the episodes aren't coming on till
    August........thats too long. I hate when they take shows off
    just when they get really good, or they show repeats when
    it finally gets to the series you've been dying to see.
    AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    :anger2: :dizzy2: :confused: AIYA!!