Inu-Yasha When are the new episodes on?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kiyasha, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Miko

Miko New Member

august is gonna be too late for me! i'll be back in school and my vcr is broken, i couldnt even tape them! *cries*

2. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

Looks like we're both in the same boat here, Miko-chan. I'm going to starts school very shortly after the new episodes come out. As far as the taping goes, I just need to get more video tapes.

3. Miko

Miko New Member

at least you can tape them

4. SLCpunk

SLCpunk New Member

I heard something.....

I was watching that Adult Swim thing that like Inuyasha was taken of the air but then they said not to worry cuz like they were gonna put it back on with new episodes on August but they didn't say what date though sorry that's all I heard

5. Naomi-Chan

Naomi-Chan New Member

I heard it was August 25th...but anywayz Miko you could set your alarm clock and get up, watch Inu, then go bak to sleep. That is what i use to do when i had no taping tapes during school...but now i have some ^^;

6. Miko

Miko New Member

good idea

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i heard so far that it will be aired Aug. 25 eps 37-52. i am unsure of the times but we shall see. So far cartoon network has not placed any times for Aug but we will all have to see.

8. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

So august 25th huh? . . . . .I just hope that the times are not too late at night, or too early in the morning, then i wont get any sleep:rolleyes: . . . my vcr has not been working all summer. . . .

9. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i'm getting really mad cuz it's . . . august what?! i can't wait that long! i mean school already starts on august 1! and why can't they just keep the show going on so that they'll be like no complaints?! can't they make up their little minds already?! :mad:

10. MaverickAR15

MaverickAR15 Guest

Hello. Forum newbie here.

Man...this sucks considering in Japan, they are airing 121st Episode on Aug 4th!

By the way...why in the heck did they stop at Episode 37? It really doesn't put an end to anything. It was a horrible scene to just drop out...

11. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Aug. 25th!? Darn. I'm gonna have to taped the episode(s)...again. Now I better start learning how to use my new VCR in my room, if I wanna taped the episode(s). *Went to learn everything she need to know about using her new VCR*

12. Animanga

Animanga New Member

I heard that Bebop will be on at 1:30 on Adult Swim this Monday... Heard it from Adult Swim.com.

13. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

really? When i email adult swim they said that coyboy bebop would be airing in october. . . .so that good news!! i dont have to wait as long!

14. Animanga

Animanga New Member

If you go to adultswim.com it has a lot of information on what is going to happen or what shows they are going to air, because everyone is talking about it. I look at the scheldule too. Now, lets just see if they really are going to show it. I hope so, I love Cowboy bebop.

15. inuyashalover

inuyashalover New Member

The new inuyasha episodes are coming on August 25 on Adult Swim but i still dont know what time it will air...................
    Anyways i cant wait 'till i see the new inuyasha eps. :D

16. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I believe they will air at Midnight in Furi Kuri's spot.It's about time they brought on new episodes.I was tired of seeing those same 36 over and over.:mad: And I want to see what happens with Koga.

17. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

I'm so excited! I'm just dying to see them dubbed! They're airing next Monday! YAY!

18. WolfDemonAyame

WolfDemonAyame New Member

:p I am sooooo happy!! the inu eps are less than a week away!!!!! *squeals* I can hardly wait!!! I wanna see the ep when ayame comes dangit!!

19. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Well in more current news. . . .The inuyashe epi's have reran again. . . But it has been anounced on Adult Swim that the new episodes will be aired this April.

20. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I actually know what happens. I will sometime watch the dubbed. Faithful fans don't worry. From what I understamd there is 104 episodes dubbed. I need to check about the first movie.

Basher