Recreation who took my name!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mamiya0taru, Sep 2, 2001.

1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

no.

sign it yourself if you think you're really me [​IMG]
    ---------------
    imitated the world over. By one or two, widely scattered people

2. MamiyaOtaru

YokoburiKinura gets my autograph of course. Any snide comments are directed at the other 'me'
    --------------
    yes

3. YokoburiKinura

Thanks, MamiyaOtaru(tm)!
    You really are a great buddy!

---------------
    It's really too late at night now.

4. ranma167

ranma167 Guest

Hey, you can't just ignore us!

5. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

What do you guys mean by Double Post? Sometimes you say more than one thing in a particular thread. Is that against the rules or something? I don't know? I'm a newbie here.

[This message has been edited by Exodus666 (edited 09-02-2001).]

6. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

what's the subject ???, cant read to much tekst

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

7. MamiyaOtaru

double post is when you post the same exact thing twice in a row. Ususally happens when you click the submit reply button twice.

It happens to everyone once in a while. There was one in this thread, but it got deleted, because there were two of them.

For the tekstually impaired, the subject is the imposter who stole my name
    ---------------
    beware the fake me

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Hmm, not to suggest you're talking to yourself or anything, but....I took a gander at the logged IPs (on a hunch)...and well, I'll let the results speak for themselves:

***.***.99.205 -MamiyaOtaru (fake)
    ***.***.99.206 -MamiyaOtaru (real|?)
    ***.***.99.205 -Ranma342
    ***.***.99.205 -Ranma343
    ***.***.99.205 -Ranma560
    ***.***.99.206 -YokoburiKinura
    ***.***.99.206 -Ranma167

Now, I've starred half of the IPs ("to protect the innocent" and all such...) BUT, I assure you that they match up...

So, should I report you to the spam police, or will you come clean yourselves??

BakaMattSu, Baka-on-patrol

9. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

Someone is either playing a stupid game with themselves, or they have a shared IP address. Which happens at business computers, or firewalls. It could also happen if the household has amore than one computer sharing a household connection to their ISP. I have two computers, but can you tell whcih one I log in to to write a message from?

All in all, it looks like the person has too many accounts, and is talking to themselves. Kind of funny actually. Too bad it's so pathetic.

10. YokoburiKinura

Firewall is the answer, because my number and MamiyaOtaru's number shouldn't be the same. We are behind the same firewall, however. (And no extra accounts were needed for our little joke.

It was good for a one-night laugh. Be calm Exodus#whatever.

Besides, MamiyaOtaru started it. Don't look at me like that.

---------------
    Yes, the music Nazi has no shame.

11. MamiyaOtaru

yep, we are in the same building. And no, we only have one account each, all the others are unregistered.

"too bad it's so pathetic" Oh you're too funny yourself. A real master of irony. I love the juxtaposition of funny/pathetic. For a second I though you found us funny, until you sent me crashing down with "too bad etc. etc."

And thank you Baka for pointing out that there isn't really a Ranma 342, 343, 560, or 167. And why not mention that UrashimaKeitaro has the same address as the rest of us? Maybe he's fake too. Oh BTW, welcome back [​IMG]

Besides, it's all confined to one thread, which is all spam. Easy to ignore. Now, if it was 10 one post threads clogging up the whole anime forum, then I'd complain. As it is though, it's just a few of us blowing off some steam. Nothing worth resorting to pathetic insults over. *cough*exodus*666*IpretendToLikeSatanToLookCool*cough*
    -------------
    it appears we have a new coolness cop
    No Substance!

12. another wasted account, and another 10 seconds of your life wasted reading this. Cry me a river [​IMG]

13. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

You guys are taking me the wrong way, but perhaps I worded it incorrectly. I mean to say, that if it was more than one account for the same person ... it is pathetic. The entire thing is funny though. Sorry I sent you crashing down (there's sarcasm in that sentence). [​IMG]

I knew that if IP addresses start having the same number, it is usually a firewall. So, if anything, I think I helped explain to everyone who read this thread your postion. I am no Devil's Advocate, but I am just being pathetic myself ... I guess.

Does that help?

14. That_Guy!

That_Guy! Guest

hey, how's it goin'

15. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    -Super Pedro-ken

------------------

That guy!,
    Everyday, Everynight, EVERYWHERE!!!!

16. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Yup, I sorta guessed the firewall end of things, and hey, I meant nothing much...just keen observations, really. I really only posted as a means to say I'm back...

BakaMattSu, Baka-in-action

(What is the "666" for anyhow?)

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

to post in here means death..oh, what the hay [​IMG]

18. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

What do you mean "To post in here means death"? Also, THAT GUY! Why did you e-mail me a warning, and say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? What the heck is all that about? What did I do? You are weird dude! Please explain this , because it is very odd behavior, and I fail to simply comprehend the error of posting here ... especially without slander, prejudice, or explatives.

19. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

BTW, the whole karma thing doesn't mean $*** to me! It's not like it really portrays who I really am, or makes me eligible for a bonus gift at the end of the year. Perhaps you ought to think about what role you think you are really playing here. Obviously, you must be a frustrated person when people start conversing in here without any trouble starting. I think you owe this entire forum an explanation, because if you are just blindly going to be sending warnings to people you should a better reason than "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" How am I am supposed to understand what that is.

As you can tell I am bored, otherwise I would not even be on here in the first place. I come here to meet new friends & also talk amongst people who are into the same genre I am - ANIME. Are you trying to enforce scare tactics to prevent anyone from even trying to come around here? This place is dead enough as it is, but someone like you who goes off and WARNS without provocation should not have the ability to do those things.

I am calling you out to explain yourself, since you choose to display an immature, and inexplainable approach to this subject. I think you can provide a more indepth warning other than "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ha, Ha, Ha. You make me laugh, because it makes no sense, and it displays your intelligence. I know you can talk, I have seen you post in here. As a matter of fact, it seemed semi-coherent. However, making an entire post just saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" doesn't show anything, but you trying to get your posting rating up higher. Is that how you elevated your self so highly? Because I can get up there too, if I make senseless posting.

Well ... I am waiting .... do you have anything intelligent to say, or or you going to dock everyone in the KARMA department again, because you can't control yourself, and you aren't docking the people who really need it?

[This message has been edited by Exodus666 (edited 09-04-2001).]

20. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

BakaMattSu,

666 doesn't mean anything. Why do you ask? Perhaps you should ask what EXODUS means. [​IMG]