Recreation who took my name!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mamiya0taru, Sep 2, 2001.

1. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

BakaMattSu what did you mean you only posted in here as a means to say you're back? What is wrong with posting in here. What sets this thread as a "Bad Karma" posting. Obvious the user, That Guy!, can't touch you. He isn't a Moderator on this board. Why be scared of of that?

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that's retarded!!! I gave the unregistered That_Guy! a bad karma just as a joke. I guess it gave you a bad karma for some reason. It may be a problem with the browser I'm using, anyways, I apologize. And I gave you a +1 karma to make it even.

3. That guy!

If you notice, there is a place to give Karm for the unregistered That_Guy!, but there is none for the unregistered MamiyaOtaru or the ranma's or other unregistered people. When I went to change the karma, it probably brought me to the link for your karma account Exodus. I apologize for my bakaness...

GOMEN NASAI!!!!!!!!!

@_@x

4. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

Well I feel like an @ss. I apologize for going off on you. REALLY. I thought you had something against me for helping out, and trying to explain the ISP problem.

5. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

ThatGuy!, for some reason I am having problems posting to this forum ... so if there is a double post I apologize.

I just want to apologize for be an @ss, because I thought I did something wrong. WhenI was only trying to help.

6. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

I don't get it, I have posted 3 times now ... and nothing shows up? This is very, very weird.

BTW, if this ever makes it on to the board THAT GUY!, thanks for the postive karma ... it was no big deal really, but it just seemed weird.

7. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

Well ... I guess my account has been deleted. I went to check my karma, and it says that the username doesn't exist. Oh well, I can still post UNREGISTERED. [​IMG]

8. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

wow, i almost had a heart attack [​IMG]

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Yeoech! Been a little flame war goin' on in here, huh?

I've been away for too long, so I decided my return post should be something that suits my character (i.e. it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously!)...Actually, despite the fact I have transcended "Karma" (being a Moderator), I try not to spam as best I can...In short, I'll probably leave this topic alone...unless things get real outta hand, and that's where the topic might get locked, ne?

-BakaMattSu, dragging in the fire hose only to find the flame war ending....

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

If u're talking about anything in here
    then i have a question: Why am i a peasent if i have 150 post ???????

11. That guy!

Man, Zub...you thought you almost had a heart attack... hmmmm, I wonder why it did that though [​IMG]

I think that this thread is cursed... maybe it was the oni of the anime forum!!

12. Oni

Oni New Member

.....sorry

13. YokoburiKinura

Ooh! There was a double post, but don't worry, I cleaned it up!

14. YokoburiKinura

And now I've noticed Zub-Sero's double post. Don't worry if you don't notice where it was. Just trust me.

Also, BakaMattSu, I'd like to reserve the right to lock the thread since I like doing it so much.

I don't like taking heat from MamiyaOtaru afterwards for it, since the threads being locked up are always his, but there it is...

Edit: Crap! It's not a real double post - one has a sig. Oh, well - I'll take out the one without a sig.

[This message has been edited by YokoburiKinura (edited 09-04-2001).]

15. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Good Question (maybe Spamming posts don't count?):

The right's all yours, my friend. And MamiyaOtaru, please don't flame for it...it's not YK's fault all your posts get so rabidly off-topic that they need to be put to sleep...

BakaMattSu, taking out "he's" and "she's" 'cause he's unsure of genders....

16. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

muahahaha not locked yet [​IMG] [​IMG]

Exodus666 pardon me for being, um tired and rude. It would be pathetic if it was all one person, but luckily it wasn't, so we are in agreement. And hope you don't mind my using your (deleted? shouldnt be) account to test the karma thing (in a good way of course)

Regarding the mistakenly sent NOOOOO!! it is just a quote from Pedro from Excel Saga, believe me it's funnier than it looks.

And double posts usually happen when one presses the 'submit' button more than once, so just be patient and wait. And if you do and double post, no worries, that is what we are here for other than mistakenly bad- karmaizing people and pretending this is a chat room.

That Guy: Thanks a lot for making me have to scroll side to side to read the posts on the first page.. Long words do that hehe

Weird how when one is joking around, one is likelier to get bitter over something that doesn't mean anything. Maybe we're all manic depressive.

YokoburiKinura, don't you dare! I'll call WolfieD and have him torch your house (don't ask) (reverse psychology for "ask") maybe

Zub Sero: enuf text for ya muahahahaha
    -----------------
    and to top, no, bottom it all off a ridiculous sig

17. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

So BakaMattSu do u think that i spam alot?

18. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I guess I may have indirectly said that, huh? No, I believe that you spam moderately (like so many other here on the 'boredz'), and at least you contribute some meaningful posts, unlike a certain someone I could name...

BakaMattSu, I think it's quite clear who that'd be...

19. That guy!

Nah, we all spam. It's human psychology... How exactly did the word spam come to be?, Does it have any relation to the food?...I've always wondered.

MamiyaOtaru: Sorry aboot that, eh?

--------------
    Spamnation!!! SPAM IT ALL!!!

20. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

what are you atlking about guys !!!