Cowboy Bebop who's cooler,vicious or spike?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by super furi, Feb 19, 2003.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Umm DUDE we are not talking about some Random Person walking in. Its SPIKE on of the Former Top members of the Bloody Clan. And Im not sure about you but if you walked into the leaders room.. Did not see the leader and see another guy beat to hell walking away i think you would know who won.

And So far your the only one who cant grasp at this theory.

KaME

2. avmoghe

avmoghe New Member

**************spoilers***************

Um.. this is a fellow who left the red dragons (which probably isn't allowed).. and has been gone for years.

Um.. no.. if I was one of the Red Dragons, I would NOT assume my leader was dead without seeing a body... let alone immediately accept the person who is walking down the stairs as my new leader..

Dude!.. either you or I are out of my mind then.... A person who has NO support from the members of the mafia, CANNOT become the new leader and expect others to obey him by assinating the old leader.. end of story..!!
    The fact that Shin helped him doesn't prove existence of other members of the Dragons wanted him back!.. hell if I was a red dragon member, and a high ranking member abandoned his high status in the mafia and ran off with a girl.. I'd hate him for it... I would never in my life accept him as my leader.

Seems as obvious as 2+2 = 4 to me. If you have any documented cases that prove me wrong, please produce them. if not this debate is a massive waste of time...

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

If you want Documented cases of where one leader dies or is killed and the next most powerfull one in line takes over.. just Read History.. Like for Instense Russian History with the rise and fall of Lenin, where Stalin and Trosky Fight for power.

By no means is that exactly like what we are saying in bebop. But is just general examples. And you will find LOTS of it in the history books if you look.

wether you believe us or not i dont care. Because your the only one Who does not get it.

END OF DEBATE!

KaMe

4. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

Spike's alright but I prefer the sword over the gun. So Vicious. And the fact his name is cool. :anime:

5. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

i think they both are cool! but vicious is just too evil, and i dont understand why he use sword as a weapon, its 21st century, why to use such a primitive weapon as a sword? but spike is always cool^_~

6. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

who is cooler? :dizzy2: :glazed:
    in my opinion the sord is a cooler weapon than the gun,vicious name is cooler than spike,both personality are cool,but ill say vicious:) ..

7. Ukyo

Ukyo New Member

:anime: Uhhh....VICIOUS ALL THE BLOODY WAY!!!! I love spike though. Both get my equal love. heh...heh...heh..

8. SpikeSpiegel12

SpikeSpiegel12 New Member

Actually, he got to take more than a few steps, considering he was on the top floor when he faught Vicious. He managed to make it all the way to the bottom floor and out of the building.

Spike is the greatest with no doubt. He can take on tons of people with machine guns by himself, and not get one injury. If he does get an injury from them it is slight. His attitude is the greatest, his moves are the greatest. Boy I wish I was him. Vicious is cool, but not as cool as Spike. :anime:

9. Spike_VS_VASH

Spike_VS_VASH New Member

Spike is way cooler. Vicious is a punk. Vash could have taken power in the syndicate without killing everyone, Vicious had to kill Mao Yen Ri. Vicioius does have that sword, but then again Spike hasd the Swoordfish II . No contest Spike all the way.

10. Animanga

Animanga New Member

He made it out of the building? Are you kidding/being sarcastic or did I miss something? o_O;;

11. SpikeSpiegel12

Well, I'm pretty sure. Considering he was walking down steps. Why would they of been in the building? I mean steps are common but not those kind of steps. :dizzy2:

12. Animanga

Animanga New Member

Spike isn't outside when he falls (or dies) because the other syndicate men who are watching him, you can see a wall behind them.

Of course there are steps when you're all the way at the top of a building! I think I know what you mean when you say that they are "those kind of steps" because they are pretty wide and look like something you would find outside of an office building in New York, but I'm guessing that the Red Dragon Syndicate had a lot of money and could affore big steps. :D

Hmm, I must go and watch that last session again sometime soon... I've probably made a mistake in here somewhere, lol!

13. SpikeSpiegel12

Well, yeah, I'm not 100% sure again. I'm not trying to argue or anything, but just a possibility that that is another building outside. And how was it so light outside? I mean at the end they went from him into the sky. I don't think they would of broken out through the building though.

14. Animanga

Animanga New Member

I'm not trying to argue with you, sorry if I sound rude!

Maybe Spike blew up the roof when he was throwing around grenades? Or maybe they just kinda...went through the roof so you could see his star falling. Anyway, you do have a point there.

15. SpikeSpiegel12

I just rewatched the ending, however I had to mute it because it always seems to make me cry, but it seems that the whole building was destroyed. Or so it looks, but I don't think so. The wall behind the gang members seems to of been destroyed, or chipped various times. However when they showed the moving upwards, and you can see all the members and spike, it seems that there is no back wall. Weird. Unless they were showing a guy off to the side. I guess it's unknown whether or not he was outside or not, but I do believe that the huge stairway led outside. Oh well. Kind of like the question "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" the world may never know. :anime:

16. Animanga

Animanga New Member

Lol, I suppose so. I still think they were inside though... :dizzy2: I'm stubborn, as you can tell. :p We should ask the ones who created it, then we'll know for sure.

And there wasn't a wall? Hm, I thought I remembered a wall being there. Gah, sometimes I feel like I have short term memory loss. I could have sworn there was a wall! Or at least something that resembled a wall...

Okay, I'll stop now.

17. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

I think he did blow up the roof when he was fighting vicious. First off, those extra steps that he took after were the same ones that he ran up (when he got hit in the leg with the dagger) to vicious. And that light we see? That huge door spike went though to get to the room. I think vicious people just ran up there when they heard that spike was fighting with vicious.