Anime Worst ANIME ever.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Wolfwood, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Okay this world is FULL of good anime but theres a LOT of s*** out there too. Which do you think is the absolute epitome of bad anime, and give reasons people. I dont want no "I hate xxxxx because..eerrr....it sucks."

For me, this was tough 'cause Ive seen some real stinkers (Alien 9, Earth Girl Arjuna, Sexorsist) but my all time least favorite is Kokoro Library. Its a show about a Library (strap yourself in) that is full of quiet girls (thrills) and gets only one customer (woooooah nelly!!!!!!) then this customers talks at length about how much shes been looking for the book she finds (yeeeehoo yeehoooo *throws cowboy hat in air*) but then the book isn't returned on time (for the love of god someone stop this roller coaster of non stop in your face action before I wet myself)

Avoid at all costs, sweet jesus.

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I agree with you :( .. I hate any anime that contains X things .. :(
    I mean .. I dont feel comfortable watching any of these anime .. DUH ,, like I am the only one !!! :dizzy2:

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Jubie-chan .. I duno how i rented it ?! it was full of ecchiness .. :dizzy2: Well there are many far worst animes out there but Jubei-chan was the only bad anime(if u dont include VANDREAD) that i came across

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, Pokemon. I don't really think I need to say anymore than "it sucks", but I will anyway.
    It has little to no plot, character development, humour etc. The animation is shoddy, it seems to be nothing more than a merchandise mover, and lastly(for now), it took something great, which was the Pokemon game boy game, and turned it into an abominable piece of **** and probably caused a lot of people to think it's a bad game just because of the cartoon. It sucks.

5. Vash

Vash New Member

I thought Pokemon had one thing going for it - James (or Kojiro if you insist) and I didn't let it put me off the game.

Jubei-chan? I loved that series! This thread is producing omoroi results Wolfwood. I'm with you on Kokoro Library, and that episode of Alien 9 that is 50% sobbing made me want to break out the heavy ordinance.:anger2:

6. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Uuh....weren't they all like that?

Help me out here, Knives.

7. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Kokoro library. Or that "Space Girl Yohko" thing. That was lame. I mean the entire second half of the episode was about a fight between two people you didn't know, therefore didn't really care about, then just as they make up, one of them gets hit by a truck! Brilliant! Just struck me as a waste of time... I liked Jubei-chan, especially the servant. He was soooo cool...

Oi, Toomaa, do you still say men are dumb pigs?
    [​IMG]

8. Knives

Knives New Member

50%??????

I think one of them was closer to 90%! You know, the one where the borg goes completely nuts and decides to "KILL ALL BORG AND ALIENS!"

In terms of episodes I think it was:
    1- 50%
    2- 60%
    3- 90% the episode where she cried for all but 4 minutes!
    4- 30%

Wow, the series ended on a low!

Wait a minute! Weren't there 5 episodes?
    If so the 4th and 5th were about equal!

Torture I tell Ya! TORTURE!!!!

I am however tempted to get hold of the 90% crying episode and combine its painful nature with that on Kokoro Library, in effect creature an anime of destructive capabilities! Absolute silence followed by a kid crying at the top of their lungs, then repeat!

I wonder if I could get in THX format?

9. Knives

Knives New Member

Oh, and Legato! The girl being hit by the car was the high point of the entire series!

I still remember the whole club bursting with laughter when they saw it!

However, it is not evil enough to include in my evil anime creation!

Somehow I believe my Evil Anime Creation might not be very similar from Evengelion from start to finish in English! Tiffany Grant, Spike Spencer and Alison Kieth are my one bullet trio!

10. Izer

Izer New Member

The worst? 2 years back, one of the UK TV channels broadcasted GoShogun: The Time Etranger. By the end of it, i was speechless with only a blank expression on my face :sad: - it was a crippling experience to watch it and almost enough to turn someone into a vegatable (no offence to BakaMattsu :)).

11. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

When did I say that:confused:

12. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Knives must be stopped. No matter the cost.

*transformernoisetransformernoisetransformernoise*

13. Knives

Knives New Member

Surely you jest! My evilness is to be tested in the War Against Terror!

THEN the destruction shall begin!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAA!

14. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

That sounds like a quote.
    Enlighten me here.

15. Knives

Knives New Member

Your guess is as good as mine!

16. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

First off, thank you to all of you who have actually posted an argument for why you don't like Pokémon ... I really do get tired of defending such a futile cause ...

Now, as for the worst anime ever, I'd have to say Dangaioh. Somebody please tell me that there was a series that took place before the movie. Otherwise, this thing was even worse. There is this one scene where a character fires a large missile from a space ship, but the missile is redirected back at them. We assume that the missile explodes, but we see no explosion. Then, in the next scene, the pilot is on the ground, scratched and bruised. There is no wreckage anywhere. Then, the pilot dies. They just die. Nothing more than that. This was the only anime I have ever paid money to see and not sat through the whole thing ... this from a guy who watched Big Wars twice ... you see where I'm going with this? Horrid dubbing, nonexistant plot, all around bad movie.

17. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I hate anime that is Hentai, Ecchi, yaoi, Shonen-ai
    and anime that contain alot nudity, and as Zanza said X rated...

I also hate anime that has a shallow and unbearable story
    I really don't like Legend ot Crystania, and Lum

18. Chi

Chi New Member

I hate Hentai ( X,XX or XXX shows) it's just a buncha sex with no point to it( I don't mind a little Ecchi humor as long as it's in good taste and is mild and has some kinda storyline going for it.) As for nudity as long as it dosen't get too out of hand I'm fine with it.( (i.e every chick in the show gets naked for no reason I can see yet the show isn't a hentai or isn't supposed to have Eccchi huomr in it.)I also hate anything that is just plain pointless or shows that drag on and on and on and on .................... Hey as long as it has a good storyling and good charters I'm up for it.

19. Chibi Meg

Chibi Meg New Member

lol Chibi Meg no like Hentai :( its dirty.... lol - as for non sex related anime, I dont really like DBZ.... dont ask me why I just dont for some reason.... I havnt seen much of it though, just the dub...

20. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

1) I don't mind Pokémon. It's actually kinda cute. ^^ Annoying as all heck (heh…going dubbie here…), but I can usually stand it.

2) EEEEWWWW! Hentai wa EVIL! >.< I haven't and don't want to see anything like that. I mean, like Chi said, a little ecchi humor isn't all that bad as long as it isn't the focus of the series. And who here hasn't seen a magical girl nude transformation? Crest of the Stars has a bathroom scene, but it's really short and it's not the focus. (Plus, it's just one person who's nude, and they cover her up kinda nicely with the light reflecting off the water)

3) I'm not very partial to gorey anime. ^^;; I'm way too soft…

Now, as for series, I don't wanna watch DBZ, and I'll admit that I didn't wanna watch Slayers at first. (I mean, I was around people who said that watching magic was like participating in it, and that was wrong), but I liked it when I saw it.