Anime Worst ANIME ever.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Wolfwood, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Amen, Blood_Pheonix, Amen. I consider DBZ and stuff anime for beginners. As for the many many Saiyajin that show up, they *did* say it was easier for a half human half saiyajin to do it...something about a higher level. But, yeah...it's exactly what I put. How can Brolly be the Legendary Saiyan if everybody else keeps getting stronger? But then, they DID switch it over to whoever reached 2 first...which was Gohan. Then people went three...but Brolly also came back stronger than Gohan and Goten and Trunks and Krillin...so...GAH. THEN came 4, which is so damn powerful, they turn into a were-monkey. And they come with their SHIRTS off! ;)

Oh yeah, the end of DBZ already has Goku somewhere around 40. If ya think *that's* odd...think about Roshi-sensei!!! Gah, isn't he STILL around in GT!? Die, oyaji!!! :D

Thus concludes my...geez, waaaaaay too much Dragon Ball and less of the good and meaty stuff!!!

Again, I say...Amen Phoenix, amen.

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Re: it would have to be...

Actually we worked out that because they move SO fast, they have to be going under a different time scale than us.

In actuality...

20 eps/30 minutes = an average of 1.3 minutes of real time every episode, just stretched out for us.

Stupid, I know, but thats the only way it works.

And I agree. DBZ sucks. I can sum up a saga in just a few sentences...
    "I'm stronger!"
    "No, I'm stronger!"
    "LETS FIGHT!"

:D

3. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

is that so...

if that really is the case, than shouldent eveyone else mov...e i...n s...l...o...w m...o...t...i...o...n...? because if thje super speed is converted to normal time, while they are fighting and on of the other characters talk ("oh no we are all going to die") shouldent they be converted too? you know what i mean?