Recreation You and your avatar... and sig.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stardust Phox, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

The reason I chose mine is cause it kinda looks like me. My hair is pulled
    over and flat just like that.Besides that it's a cool avatar. Slayers are awesome. My sig describes me...

2. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I chose Kikyou, well because Kikyou is my favorite anime character. I like her personality, and how she sticks up for herself, and can actually fight her own fights.
    My quote is just a line from Kikyou that has just stuck with me.

As for my title, It is something from a long time ago and I still remeber, I was in a chat room once ( A fight room on Yahoo) and I was called a "Tree Huggin Hippy", and there is where I got that from.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

I dont think theres anyting too psycological about it. I thought the avatar i picked looked a lot like my sig pic person from another angle, i thought.

I picked my sic pic because its doujin pic Ive always liked. I like the traditional costume (which u can't really see) and the expression and hair. I wouldnt mind looking like that, but I not that bothered about it.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The manslayer

Firstly, i would like to thank Seishin for helping me out. Now, my sig and ava will always be about kenshin and always matching. This is my newest version. Kenshin,as you can tell, is my favourite anime. I like to think of myself as him on certain aspects and i want to be like him on certain aspects. I also love his little saying "if you wanna taste the ground feel free to attack me", and thats what i say to someone when he's getting on my nerves. Bad part is, he attacks, and ends up in the dirt.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As of last Wednsday i belive, i changed to another avatar, that will remain for about a week (then i go back to Roy). As you can all tell, the person there looks like Darth Vader, well, that's just me IN my Darth Vader Mask. Just something i wanted to put to show that i love Star Wars.

That also explains my temporary title:"Me Vader!". I would have put "Darth Seishin", but i like this one better, since it's half me, and half Vader!

-Seishin

6. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i chose this avatar because it's kinda colorful and eye catching. (not really.) but when i'm scrolling down fast, trying to find my last post, it's real easy to find.

my sig, well, i just put that because i liked the picture. but i'll most likely change it in the next few weeks. (or days.)

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I chose this avatar (made it too) because I really like Bleach that is also why for my signatures. I don't really want to be like them.

My sig has two sayings. The one where Neph claims to be a girl. You have to admit that is funny. Considering the marriage with Zanza. Poor Zanza.

And Creators of Fantasy. Just for writers.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

My avatar and banner are from a shitajiki of a very talented Japanese art circle, Tukiji Nao. Err.. the text in my sig is from Neph's randomness.. oh and me saying Seraphim went to Ciel.. kind of thing.

9. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Mines just a picture of the computer game character Kain from the Legacy of Kain series to which i think that i am always going to be a constant fan of. It took me a while to find an avatar that i actually liked and that fit the 64x64 regualtion size.

10. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Right now I am in an escaflowne phase and my avy and sig have Merle... =) Merle is generally annoying to me but the picture in the sig is just so funny. very cat like

11. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

I mainly make sigs on different mangas i like. Right now i'm in my Inuyasha phase.

12. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

i'm in a DN ANGEL power strike.. lol :) for the sig i mean... and the sayings are from a song in ffIX named melodies of life.
    as for the avatar it's just that one cause i ain't a power user yet and i can't pick my costumized avatar... :( oh well, when i get there... :)

13. Orion

Orion Gears

My avvy was just somethin' I found when Im punched in "Anime Avatars" in Google XD. As for my sig, I like the pic a lot, so I just picked it. No specific reason or uber l33t photoshop skillzzz required. :)

14. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

ya definitely like the char.
    I even used what he says in FFVII: Advent Children
    Sephy is so cool
    I mainly picked him cos he's cool, I like his style and hey, he's evil as they come! :p

15. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

My avatar is Ryou Bakura and my siggy is the same image except I cropped an extra copy to make the sig. The qoutes include..the wonderful inspirations of Yami Bakura and a quote from me. Seaiya! Plus I have my membership to the Creator's of Fantasy at the bottom. Oh boi!

16. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

avatar Luffy favrite anime/manga char. ever sig Monkey D. Luffy same as avatar and One Piece is the best is the world woo go Luffy

17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

For the month of May as long as I can hold off on creating a new one. I have Death Note. It's a manga that is awesome. Well the avatar is from the live action which is coming out in June. I also have member of creator of fantasy and Awards in my sig.

18. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I love Rurouni Kenshin so I'm hoping change everything to something dealing with Kenshin. I have the sig down but none of the avatars really strike me as good. So I'm waiting to become a Power User and change it to Kenshin...and maybe Kaoru ^_^.

I might be changing to something else in a while but I don't know.

And if you're wondering about why my sig is so small, that was the best size there was. I got the sig off the internet at the time so I used that one ^_^