Recreation Your Username

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hitohiro, Apr 8, 2005.

1. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

I dont really know why, the only thing i can remember is that i was really sleepy when i registered here :D .

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro is the main character of a series of books im writing. So i geuss thats why my SN is Hiro

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

my username. Ya'll know Blue from Wolf's Rain? Well I really like her..and I got sick of *Hazel*. So hope ya'll like!

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

You know what, is I thought about it, and, though I don't remember exactly, anymore, it's quite likely I got the idea of using "Shinryu" from the one monster in Final Fantasy V. At the time he seemed unbeatable, though I've since slaughtered him many times.

I wonder if that counts as suicide? :p

Anyway, for those that don't know, here is the monster I'm referring to.

And I hear there's a Shinryu in Dragon Drive, too. Might have to check that out. :p

5. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Tidus_San I had chosen when I first registered because I was playing FFX.

Youkai I cannot actually remember why I chose it, but I'm betting because thats probably around the time of my YYH addiction.

Texhnolyze Naruto Texhnolyze was an anime I first saw an ad for in a Play(games, not pr0n) magazine. I thought it sounded cool, So i added the title with my favorite manga character. Still to this date have not seen Texhnolyze, but have seen a DVD at Sam Goody.(Too expensive for me)

Scar I just changed to a little bit ago, just because he was one of my favorite FMA characters.

6. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

I have five screen names but only use two
    1. camaris
    2. camaris5990
    3. cypher5990(currently using)
    4. LordCypher
    5. Hitokiri Tenma(currently using)
    I got them all from books that I am writing.

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Izzy Izumi - I watched Digimon, had a nifty laptop, and had a mop of messy hair. It fit, I liked it. He was cool. And he was a nerd. OMFG TWOINONE!

Izzy - Typing out Izzy Izumi as a screen name got lengthy and unneccessary, plus...it's just easier. Not that I don't type it out in other website memberships anyway...

ENferno83 - Ahhh, back to high school. I tagged this on a piece of paper, and I thought it looked neat. So, I kept it. Haven't stopped using it since. It's only been...5 years? Heh. The number is obviously the year I was born.

8. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Well....my only username on this site is Kryshana. Not this summer, but last years...I want introduced to Inuyasha and other anime...but I was sooo obsessed with Inuyasha (and i still am). Anywayz, I decided to create a charater of my own with a little of my name (Krystine) and Inuyasha's name and came up with Kryshana. I've drawn pics of her before in the art forums and I got the idea for stripes on her sheeks from Sesshomaru's look. So yeah...and also I used her for the "Dawn of Destiny" Rpg. ^_^

My other usernames on other sites are:

Hanyo_ kryshana (I wanted kryshana to be a half demon)
    Melodios_pixie
    Passionate_thoughts
    crazy_lover

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was first Basher19 at the time I was 19 and someone had Basher. So I thought.

I am finally Basher.
    Why, do you ask. Because I bash things. Run in fear you skinny pigs. *sorry I was just eatting bacon.*

10. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

well, my name explains itself. oh and look for me, cause i'm Hacker all over the web!! except on a few sites where i'm...*gulp* Shinryu's_shoe...and Neph's hair.....oh and Seishin's_leg...but you know... ROLF j/k

yeah well Hacker is a cool name to me....and i have done a bit of tapping, snooooping.....but it's best i not go further into that :sweat: people are sort kinda scared of you in a way when your name is Hacker. wanna example? i was talking to this dude...when out of the blue, he says "You don't wanna visit my hard drive....i'm sure there's nothing good in there." then i say, "i...wasn't....but now that you mention it...." and then he sprays me right in the eyes with some-sorta "Hacker protection" thing for your computer, lol.

11. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Famous last words :p

Somehow I doubt my name needs much of an explanation, but if you're totally clueless, I named myself after my favorite anime character (Well actually that was taken, so I settled for naming myself after her preferred weapon ^^), Kagome, from the anime Inuyasha.

12. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

Well, my first username on this site was TeenTitan85, but unfortunately, I never got the activation e-mail due to my spam-blocker feature. So, I made this one, MaesHughes. TeenTitan85 is my online alias almost everywhere, unless someone else has already taken it...stupid. Anyway, so, I created MaesHughes because he's my favorite FMA character, and it's just a easy one to remember...to me anyway.

13. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

My username was just chosen at random. I chose this username when I was still in high school. I was okay with it then, but I don't like it now. I guess I gave myself this username because I have always seen myself as royalty (though I'm not a real royal). :shy: As for the word "star" in front, I was thinking a lot about Sailor Moon Sailor Stars at the time, so I chose Star Princess.

If I could change my username, I want it to be Queen of Hearts. I just think that username suits me better, because I'm passionate (plus I use it fequently on other forums).

14. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yeah, I do remember a thread like this..

I've been 'That guy!' here at BJP for 4 or so years. The name came from a group of my brother's friends/acquaintances who could never remember my name, so they just called me 'that guy!'. But, the name also works in anime terms too, I usually laugh whenever I hear someone referring to a male character as that guy.

Some other names I go by are Xeno and XenoExistence.. these two come from the game Xenogears back in the day before XenoSaga 1 & 2. I sometimes go by Obi Rob Renaubi too (the au is pronounced as 'oh').. a merge with my real name and Obi Wan Kenobi.

15. Orion

Orion Gears

I picked Shijin for no apparent reason, it just sounded cool. I hope it doesn't mean something dirty in any language... o_O

-Ian

16. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I chose wing_goddess because i adore and worship the Escaflowne series and movie that came out four years after. wing_goddess(Tsubasa no kami) was what they kept on calling the main character Hitomi in the movie... so yea >_> i use wing_goddess for email, usernames, etc. for 4 years now XP

17. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

hmm
    well my friend called me shinigami because of my rather disattached abilty it not care weather or not people died and how they died, and my lack of emotions at the time ( they're slowly coming back -.- )
    the "-sama" came from a girl I know who was bugging me about something or another
    in no way shape or form did it come from GW
    neither of had even seen it at the time in Japanese, only the dubed hell,

18. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

My first name on M2A was Kupa1342 which I originally chose because it was the same as my email account name and I really didnt care what my name on the forums was. I then changed to Sanjiyan in the late 2003 or 2004 because I liked the anime from which she iriginated. I plan to change my name again soon to so...yeah.

19. Kansho

Kansho New Member

Kansho?

Kansho is a character from my books. She is my characters full demon form. ^.^

20. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Hmmm...Let's see.... The first username I ever used anywhere was "Booter" on StarCraft. When I played Ultima Online afterwards, I combined my favorite first name of the time with what I could remember of an old nickname so my account was name "jasonbooker". Back on StarCraft I eventually fused my favorite first name and my favorite last name and got "Jason_Beoulve". When I started playing Diablo I needed a name for my mage. So I gave him the name "Eternal-Blaze". I did a lot a switching between names that I had made during the next couple years or so. Eventually I developed a name called "Vincent Vullen" that I would use to replace my real name any time I had to put it in. (I did that here, too. HAH! :D ) I currently use that name at another forum, but my main name is my ever faithful Eternal-Blaze.