Recreation Your Username

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hitohiro, Apr 8, 2005.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

pretty much been this way since the dawn of time.. Though sometimes if im playing online games.. i use *POJO* but i rarely play online games anymore..

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Shinigami

I actually looked at my romaze chart that my mom had and I put the words together and formed shinigami later I found out that shinigami on GWE and I spelled it right and found the meanning also it is a nickname for a character on a story that I'm doing for the fun of it and treing to get published maybe. :sweat2:

3. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

jackabee... hmm... name of my country on nation states... my friends keep calling me laurases... that morphed into laurabee in my mind.... then it jumped to jackabee when I was trying to think of a name for my nation states country....

4. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

I had this username in mind because it's the nickname I use in IRC, and I was rather blank when I was registering. In the future, perhaps I'd be changing--if and only if I remember.

But anyway, the 'sapphire' came from my birthstone and because I couldn't think of anything else. Then the 'deity' was just a random choice of word. o_o;

5. Muse

Muse New Member

Ive been Muse on almost everything... save a few.. on FFXI I was Bemabond which was just a randomized name for an Elvaan Male, and Harakiri. I was also Bubbletea.
    On a lot of places I'm nesjanh, cuz that's just Jansen H but... effed up a bit.. it was easy to remember, and it's usually my name for dumpy accounts like Yahoo and stuff that i only use to register for things that i know are gonna send me loads of junkmail that i dont want sent to my main email :p
    Here I was HanyouInuyasha for... about 2 years, and now I'm back to Muse. The reason I am Muse in the first place started out because I like the way it sounds and I was taking a mythology class at the time.. and then it got reinforced by the band Muse. They're one of my favorite bands. XD they rawk my sawks.
    On my anime download forum I'm Canti.

6. Orion

Orion Gears

That's strange, I thought you got your name from Family Guy, you know that one episode that Peter was walkin' around the city and stuff. They were singin that song, "He's that guy!" I dunno, just a guess.

-Ian