RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

I'm starting a Zelda Rpg.

Heres the basic charicter sheet.

Name:

Wt:

Ht:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Fairy Color:(note only if forest people)

Magic:

Wepons:

here are the races: Elf, Goron, Zora, Kokori aka: forest folk, other,

I'll make my charicter later.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Name: Nairu

Wt: 125

Ht: 5f5

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Sky Blue

Fairy Color (Note: Only If forest people)

Magic: Ice, Fire and Lightning Arrow

Wepons: Bow

Note: (I dont know if that works.. Been a while since I played Zelda games)

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Name:Karmi

Wt:128

Ht:5'7''

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color:Same as Zelda's

Magic: Magic that Princess Zelda has.

Weapons: None

Note: This is so cool because my name and my background at almost every RPG that I'm involved in here is based on this.I am the cousin of Princess Zelda, so you'll get my profile. If you don't like it, I'll change but I'd rather not. BY the way, in this RP, you guys don't know I'm her cousin until later. I'll have her magic so you'll figure it out.
    :)

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

It's ok. I'll allow it.

Name: Haziki

Wt:185

Ht:5' 11"

Hair Color:White

Eye Color:Red

Fairy Colornote only if forest people)

Magic:Elemental Magic

Wepons:Daggers

Note: I am and will always be the half-elf. There are no others. I am the last one.

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: If you want to be like link, you must be a hyrulian, just to let you know.:) Also, is the story line that Zelda, my cousin, has been captured by Gannon? Just to know.:)

6. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I don't want to be link, because I can't play him. Yes she has been caputerd yet again. You get the first role-play.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Name: Orlani

Wt: 102lbs

Ht: 5'2

Hair Color: long, brown hair

Eye Color: emerald green

Magic: time magic

Wepons: two swords, bow and arrow

Race: elf

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Karmi you get first post.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: The last RPG I was in, Karmi was the one who created it and it just stopped dead in it's tracks. She doesnt seem like an active RPer so either you or I begin.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: I am an active RPer. It's not my fault my big brother gets to be on! Don't listen to him Mike! By the way, ....I'm a guy not a girl!:anger: :anger: :anger:

IC: As the sun rose from the top of Death Mountain, Karmi, on his white horse named Silver Wind, saw the grey sturdy walls of Hyrule Castle. < I hope my cousin is doing fine.> he thought. BUt as he neared the castle, he felt a dark presence. He rode through the town as the force was growing stronger. He approche dthe castsle, and entered it on the draw bridge. He ran into the Solar where meetings are to be held. Gatherded around a round stone table, stood the eight sages including Princess Zelda, and Raru.( Or what ever his name is. I'll check later.) There was an empty spot so he took it's place. "Hello my cousin" said Princess Zelda. "Thank you for coming, but this event won't be so merry. Ganon and his minions once again have plunged darkness into the land. He has grown stronger, and now carries the ancient evil ring called Syria." Karmi's eyes widened as he heard these words spoken form the lips of his cousin. That ring was placed in a crystal unbreakable box in the spirit world 7000 centuries ago. It was granted that no best, creature, or an kind of thing that lives in the world could ever hold it in it's hand. If so, they would be killed the insant they touched it. Then the Princess began tp speak again." Now that he holds that kind of power, we will need you're help greatly. For right now, the legendary hero of time has gone to a distant land. We would be ready to take him since we planned a strategy fromn the last battle, but the problem is, he has fused with the mask of Majora. Only the legendary hero, Link, knows how to fight that great evil. We need to plan something very strong to defeat him, or at least hold him off tell the legndary hero comes back. I would call him with my mind, but he is to far. Now we must............" They heard a great rumbling, and through the wall came the great Ganon, Prince of thieves and eternal darkness.<Why didn't any of us feel his coming presence?> thought Karmi. He didn't speak, but he knocked every one out with a spell and took the princess. He flew on his unisis ( a pegasus and a horse and a unicorn mixed) Out of sight, to the Geurdo Valley, as the sages and Karmi , drew silent breaths.

11. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Link is dead and I'm his child. I aged fast due to Saira the forest sage. Kami I could tell you weren't female. Zelda want's to speak with me and she's now queen. Her cusain is the new princess. So I'm breaking royal law. Sue me. I own nothing.

IC: Mike turned in his bed roll waking up to the sound for feline foot prints. Mike climbed out of his bed roll and packed his camp up. Only his wepons and the bed roll. Mike let out a high pitched sound from his mouth and, a cat the size of a horse but twice as fast as epona came up to him. Mike climbed on.

"Well I guess I'm going to Hyrle feild today."

Mike nudeged the cat in the sides and took off threw the forest.

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Ingnore the zelda wants to speak with me. but I can stop gannon but links is still dead.

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani was practicing her archery in the forest when she heard something approaching fast. The wind blew through her long brown hair and her cerulean blue eyes lighted up as she said under her breath, "Time, hear the voice of the ever-changing wind- stop!" All time stopped, even her arrow that shot towards the target and hovered in mid-air. Orlani approached the young man on the giant cat and she looked at him as he stood a still as a statue. She gasped with surprise as she undid her magic and the giant cat stumbled. "Haziki?! Goodness gracious! It's been so long, how have you been? No, where have you been?!" she said.

14. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Hazki looked at Orlndia"

Mike: Travling. Trying to find out my heritage.

ooc: I don't know that link was my father.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Hmph! That's what you said last time... about 5 years ago!!!! At least let me go with you this time. My powers have only gotten better and you look like you need human company." she said as she sat on the ground and motioned him to do the same.

16. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

OOC: Question: are you allowing Gerudo characters in this?

Also, I have a suggestion: Could you space your IC sections? Like, whenever a new thought line or character dialogue begins, start a new line. It's a LOT easier to read. ^^;

17. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Yes I allow them in it. If it's in zelda it's allowed.

ic:"Mike climbed off his cat/horse and sat by ordlania"

Mike: I'm sorry. I'll take you next time. So what are you cooking? I haven't ate in a tenday. My rations ran out.

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: my name's Orlani

ic: "Well, I was cooking Cuckoo soup. Here, let me get us bowls." Orlani said as she walked over to her bag and got two bowls and fixed the soup. She then handed a bowl to Haziki and they ate. "So, where are you going this time?" she asked.

19. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I would, but he's dead. I'm his kid but I don't know about it. You can be anyone else if you wish.

ic

Mike: Well I'm headed for Hyrle field. I've always wondered whats going on there. I want you to come Orlani.