RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki looked at Galana."

Haziki: Your the daughter of the greatest of all elves. Your the heir. What killed the great swordsman?

2. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana nodded.
    "Sickness."
    Galana grabbed her pack that she brought with her. She opened it and pulled out a small creature. "Hey Joey, time to wake up." She whispered to the small creature.

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Mike grabes his head and falls over."

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani looked towards the sky to see the sun was setting. "I think that it's best for us to stay the night... it's going to be night soon." she said. She looked over at Haziki and saw that he was falling over, "Haziki?" she exclaimed. She quickly moved over to Haziki and placed her hands on his shoulder, "What's wrong?" she asked.

5. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana put Joey down. Then went to Haziki. She caught him before he fell. "There's a black bottle in my bag, Joey. Get it!"

6. Koru

Koru New Member

Joey yawned and streighted then walked to the bag and opened it with his paws and teeth then pulled out the black bottle and tried to bring it over to Galana.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani looked over at Joey, "What's that?" she asked Galana as she leaned Haziki against a tree and then looked at Haziki and she moved strands out of his eyes.

8. Koru

Koru New Member

"My father told me what it was called but I forgot. All I know is that it will wake him up and heal him at the same time." Galana watched Joey slowly bring the bottle over.

Joey lost the bottle and fell when he lost the grip but he went back and tried again.

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"You're a medic aren't you? A cleric, healer of some sort?" she asked as she watched Joey look for the bottle. "My foster parents in the past wanted me to become one but then I met Haziki and he introduced me to battle. I remember when he pushed me in the mud because he said I was girl and I couldn't play with him. I was so mad...I decided that I would become a warrior just to prove him wrong. Practicing battle tactics, I developed a skill like no other...time magic." she said.

10. Koru

Koru New Member

"Yes, I'm a healer, kinda. My father taught me as much of what he knew from his adventures." Galana looked at Haziki with a worried face. Then looked at Joey who was a foot away from them. She reached for the bottle.

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Well, since you're a healer, then I have nothing to worry about! I'm going to sleep and I know that he'll be all right in your care. G'night!" Orlani said as she laid out her bag and went to sleep.

12. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana grabbed the bottle from Joey and opened it. She put the opened end near Haziki's nose and mouth. She moved it around so the smell would go around them then put it to Haziki's mouth.

Joey walked over to Orlani's stomach and started to purr and rub against it.

Galana looked at Joey and smiled then turn her consentration back to Haziki.

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani sighed in her sleep and murmured very softly,"...Ha...zi...ki..."

14. Koru

Koru New Member

Joey laid down near Orlani's stomach. Galana heard '..Ha..zi..ki..' from Orlani's mouth. She looked at Orlani then lowered her eyes in sadness. "She loves him." Galana said into the silenced night. Joey raised his head. "Of course she does, Galana, they've been together since their childhood." Joey said then put his head back down. "Better put the bottle away from him."
    Galana moved the bottle away from Haziki and put it next to her. 'Now we just wait' she thought and drifted to a light sleep.

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

After a few hours of being unconcis, Prince Karmi awoke and stood at the table where all the sages had been sitting. A vioce came into his mind. <Prince of Light, we great sages order the 3 sage of light, you, to perish Ganons evil forces once again. In the forest are 3 indviduals that play a part in the unwritten ancient pophecy. One. is the daughter of Link, the hero of time. Believing he is dead, but she doesn't know the truth. You must seek and aid these indivuduals with you're ancient magical inheratence. Together, you must defeat Ganon. We grant you our power, to stronger and better you're magic. May you have the wisdom courage and power, the three balances of life, within you. > Karmi felt a tingling feeling chill down his spine. He ran outside the castle and got on his white horse, Silver Wind. He rode to the forest, and spyed the three, hoping they'd believe him.

OOC: I am realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. I had to go to science camp!

16. Koru

Koru New Member

Joey stood up and stretched. He looked around the camp to see if something happened over the night but nothing did. He looked at Galana, Haziki, and Orlani. To him they still looked asleep. He headed over to Galana's bag to look in and see if there was food.

17. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi guided his horse, Silver Wind, out of the brush. He stood silent and looked at Galana. "N-Nease?" he whispreed. < Are these the three?> he said to himself.

18. Koru

Koru New Member

Joey looked further into the bag and fell in. Sending some stuff out of the bag.

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani opened her eyes to the sound of Joey and his scrounging. She leaned up and stretched, "What are you doing?" she asked Joey as she watched the kitten rummage through the bag.

20. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi came out into the open air, being revealed. "Hello travelers, may I have a seat at you're joyful camp? My name is Karmi, cousin of Princess Zelda, 3rd sage of light, Prince of light. He explained the whole story of what went on at the castle and told them that they must rescue her. "You are the bravest warriors, you must, for the sake of Hyrule." Said Karmi "Please Help."