RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki looked at Galans"

Haziki: I would follow someone to the ends of the world. Orlani I would for no reason but to stop making her made a me at times.

2. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana gave Haziki a confused look.

3. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I had to make money somehow...I worked part time as an assassin not to long ago." she said and then she whistled loudly and a black unicorn with bright blue eyes and a silver mane charged up towards Orlani. "This is Makromi...I found her wounded one day and I stopped time so she wouldn't bleed anymore and I found the materials I needed to cure her. She's been in my debt ever since." she said as she climbed on top of Makromi. "Time to go." she said and they finally left the forest and entered Hyrule Fields.

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Wait up!" Haziki snaped his fingers and started running. K came out of the forest from hunting and he jumped onto her and cased after Orlani.

5. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana pulled out a ocrania and played the Epona song. Epona came to her side. She got on and Joey jumped on. She caught up with Orlani and Haziki.

6. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Haziki: So Orlani where are we going to first in Hyrle. I only know of the enterance to the field in which we are about to get to, but that's it.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Well, first we need to check out the castle and talk to some of the villagers. Maybe one of them overheard important facts." Orlani said as they slowly walked towards Hyrule Castle.

8. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana followed Orlani and Haziki slowly and quietly.

9. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki looked at Orlani."

Haziki: Could I haggle with some of the locals. Maybe someone should check with the nobles

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Good idea. Galana, you talk to the nobles, Haziki, you check with the locals. I'll talk to the shopkeepers. We'll meet back here in this exact spot" which is a tree in the middle of the town "in 2 hours. Get all you can." she said and she dismounted Makromi and disappeared into the crowd.

11. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana nodded and took off towards the castle.

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki smiled and headed for the inn/bar to haggle with the locals. Haziki walked in and the familer smell of average ale and food fills his senses. Haziki took his seat at the bar and placed a order of smoked fish and there poorest ale."

13. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana headed to the castle gates.

Guard: Princess Galana your back!

Galana: I'm not a princess!!!!!! Just let me in!!!!!!

Guard: Yes your majesty. *the guard opened the gate with ease* There you go Princess Galana.

Galana: *hissed inside* *she walked into the castle yard*

14. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"The order arrived and Haziki began to drink and eat. As Haziki was finishing a huge elf grabbed the back of his neck."

Elf: We only like the females of your kind. You half-breed. Leave now before I hirt you.

"Haziki kicked the guys legs out from under him and stood up."

Haziki: I get the strength of a man moron. lets take this out side and finsih it.

"The elf punched Haziki in his ribs breaking 5 of them. Haziki fell to the floor. The elf hullede him out side and threw him by the tree that eveyone was to arrive at. Haziki went to stand but fell. The elf grabbed Haziki by his neck and stared into his eyes."

Elf: Ha. I should get rid of you but I'll leave that up to my boys to decide. What is it that makes your kind so specail. Well now it's time to decide. Boys choose.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani just finished her conversation with the weapons store owner when she heard a cry of pain. She looked out the window to see Haziki. Orlani immediately dropped her items and unsheated both of her swords, "Let him go!" she snapped. The elf just looked at her with an unworried expression and turned back to Haziki. "If you don't let him go, I'll kill you, I swear it!" she shouted and everyone stopped and looked towards Orlani, Haziki, and the elfs.

16. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki is having problems breathing due to the elf's hand around his thorat."

Elf: Why shoud you stick up for this weakling? He's pathidic. Why don't you and I go out of course after I kill him.

"Haziki kicked the elf in the croch and the elf dropped him. Haziki crawled back to Orlain in pain. Haziki uses her weight for levrage and stood up."

Haziki: I can still fight even though I'm still in pain.

"The elf got back up."

Elf: I'll leave you and your lover alone.(Haziki blushed) Saying that she reminds me of the Queen. Boys lets go.

"The elves left Haziki and Orlani alone. Haziki passed out from the pain."

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani dropped both of her swords to catch Haziki in her arms. "Got to go and get Galana."Orlani exclaimed as she called for Makromi and she placed Haziki on Makromi's bare back and they walked towards the castle after Orlani sheathed both of her swords. When they reached the castle gates, a soldier stepped in front of the grand doors. "You do not have permission to enter the castle. Please leave." the soldier stated. "My friend, Galana, is supposed to be in there talking to some nobles about a private mission. My friend is hurt and we need her. Please allow me to speak to her." Orlani replied.

18. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I play all the lower charciters.

Guard: I'm sorry I can't let you threw. She may be a princess but it doesn't count, You'll have to wait for her to come out.

19. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As Karmi finally arrives at the castle he mutters to himself"Oh god." His friends didn't know that this was all an illusion Gannon had made to trap them in with him. He looked up as the skay darkned to a mavolent purple and black. Lighting struck the Crisp air.

20. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ic: "A tall dark figure with the build of a man but the looks of the Grudo appers out of the lighting."

Ganon: Well. It seems my disguise worked well. Karmi. You think you can run from me. I know what your trying to do prince of light. To bad you don't know the truth about that boy over there. (points to Haziki) He is the rightful heir of time. To bad he won't live another day to find that out.

ooc: He won't find out tell the prince of light talks to him. He is the son of Link. Link was extremly desprate one night and sleept with a peasent. She had Haziki, but link never knew. Only Galana knows.

IC: Ganon hurles lighting bolts and hits Haziki off Makromi. Orlani was un harmed.

Ganon: So you broght a peasent to do some more of your dirty work.

Ganon flys into the air and beigns to charge his dark magic. Ganon throws the dark magic at Haziki. Haziki flys into the wall cause more damage to his back. The magic ball hit him Haziki in his chest causing more damage to his broken ribs. Haziki screams out in pain.