RPG Archives 1st RPG Brothers War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kojiro, May 3, 2003.

1. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

make up a character and stuff like that, this is based on past time. Two diff kingdoms are Vitra and Soma. basically, rulers are this Vitra=Dentar(good) Soma=Arkham(bad) story's base on Vitra, make up char and lets begin

name
    clothes
    height
    personality
    job
    extra

Name: Skai
    Eyes and Hair: Blue eyes that emit a small glow, blonde hair that is long up to neck.
    clothes: thieves clothing, very light
    Height: 5" 7
    Personality: Cold hearted, lone wolf, couldnt careless about you type
    Job: thief, fights with daggers, and has a short sword
    Extra: not much is known about him, can use special magic, doesnt remember past, has special magical powers unknown to him

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

hi

here is my character:

name:yoshu
    Eyes and Hair:blue and black
    clothes:a red kimono shirt with a white belt.grey samurai pants.sandles.
    height:6'2"
    personality:always willing to help....sometimes. sometimes he won't care.
    job: soldier, assasin, and hired sword
    extra:has a power that is unkown to himself. he is an expert killer and won't fail to kill his target.

ok i'm in.

3. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

badass, lets wait till more people join to start tho, iight?

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

all right i'll wait:sweat:

5. Tidus

Tidus New Member

ill join to help ya Kevin!!!

Hey kevin. I'll join your rpg too.

name: Hotsuma
    job: assassin(Shinobi)
    height:6"3
    hair: brown hair, slightly spikey, usually wears helmet
    eyes: blue with a glow
    clothes: dont you know wat Hotsuma looks like? Go to Google image search, and type in Shinobi he'll be the first image
    weapon: Akuji
    history: noy much is known about Hotsuma, except that he is a orphan, and a profetional assassin.

6. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

cool, just about lil more people till we start iight???

7. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

name: Cyrus Sandstrider
    eyes&hair: Dark Green eyes and black hair
    clothes:a large cloak that covers from the mouth to his feet
    height: 6'3"
    personality: solitary, likes the quiet and does not suffer fools
    job:wanderer/jack-of-all-trades
    extra:wielder of a great sword, he posesses great strength, but he has no friends, and no morals, sells his skill to the highest bidder.

OOC: Ok then im in i guess...

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Even if its called Brothers War doesn't mean there can't be atleast one tomboyish girl. Its no fun with all guys or all girls in an rpg. I don't know if I've gone over the limit of five rpgs but I'm probably far past it. But I can't help it. Theres good rpgs around and I like rping.

Name:Suzaku(known as Wolf for the people who hire her, she never tells her real name.)

Eyes/Hair: Bright emerald green eyes and sholder length old gold(bronze) hair with one strip of dark blue in the center which hangs in her face, the broze tied up in a pony tail most of the time.

Clothes:Blood red top like a kimono top, the sides folded over each other but its not to high cut, fitting well on her. and lose pants that high to just below the knee. Lastly she wears sandles that are good for running in.

Height:5'5 (shorter then all the guys)

Personality: When shes wandering the streets after a job she acts like any normal girl but wears her hair down and usually some sort of bandana on her head. But when right before a job starts or on the way to a job or on the job shes silent and deadly, always chasing her prey down, never letting them out of her sight for anything. Shes much better to speak to when shes not on the job since she giggles easily and has fun.

Job:Mercenary for hire. Uses different types of swords for different types of jobs but she likes using her katana the best.

Hopefully I'm allowed...

Extra: She keeps out of the way of other mercenaries though has had to face them off at times when either she gets a job to kill them or they get a job to kill her, which is never a good thing though she always comes out alive and clean or alive with a few scraps. If the mecenary forces her to if their after her she will kill them to get away but sometimes she'll knock them unconcious and place herself in hiding for a few weeks until shes sure people have forgotten about her.

Known for her night attacks only. She doesn't ever take jobs during the day unless she really needs the money. She doesn't want to be seen by innocents so if she does take a job during the day she follows her prey to a deserted spot where no one can help them and gets the job done.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'd like to join but.... can i have my character be a mystery character that shows up every now and then. plz!! *puppy dog eyes*

10. Yumari

Yumari New Member

?????

Hi. Is it ok if I join?

name: Yumari
    weapons: a large boomerang she has strapped to her back(like sango's)
    Eyes: Deep blue
    Hair: Boyish short(but in a girly way)
    clothes: She wears a white dress(well...) like the gril in devil hunter yohko's, you know the short one. Forgot her name.
    height: 5'6
    personality: She's very talkitive at times, and other times she's very quiet. He atitude verys with people she is around. Usually she's very kind.
    job: None. She's looking, but has yet to find a job.(I'm hoping to get her one with one of the otehr characters. She's not vewry good at adjusting)
    Extra: Her family abandoned her when she was very young, and she has been raised by a man named Minoru untill he was killed for taking care of her(the place where they lived wasn't saposed to have kids or girls in residance). Ever sence he has died she has traveled from town to town and gotten small jobs like helping other's with groceries and small things like that. Every where she goes she tries to be kind to every one, especially kids. Sence that was the way she was raised.

11. Yumari

Yumari New Member

?????

Is there enough people to start yet?

12. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

hey y'all! sorry. bin a while, kinda got lazy, and vacation, girlfriends, and finals, too many thinks in the way, sorry.
    anyways, here the settings,

LETS START!!!!

Skai and Hotsuma were continuing down the damp sewer and had nothing much to do but talk. "Hotsuma, are you sure you can help me with this job? i just hate the Somas, damn Arkham, he kill my family, friends and others, ill get my revenge. Remember, once we done with mission, its payday"

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

above ground a man in a samurai outfit walked along the street. he looks up and the sky is dark. "it's going to rain soon." he walked along kicking rock when the rock falls through an open cover on the street. "hmmmmm someone down there. i better see who." he climbs down into the sewer and walks through the dark with a small torch he lit from ubove.

14. Tidus

Tidus New Member

As Skai and Hotsuma walked in the cold damp sewer, they talked. "Don't worry Skai, all I need is this and....," he stop suddenly. "Stop Skai....do you hear that?," Hotsuma asked Skai. "...look! A torch! Tatzen-Hiruni!!," he silently said. Both Hotsuma and Skai were invisible. They could not make noise either.

15. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

ooc: yes! finally started!
    bic: "Huh? what was that?" looks back "i could have sworn i heard something.... i better watch my back, thers more than just rats down here....." continues down the tunnel.

16. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Hotsuma, doesnt seem like anybody is here so lets continue." Skai then pulled out his two daggers and continue walking. "I think we are almost at Soma Goverment Headquarters, we'll show those little b******* who'll win this war."

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku pushed onward. Her katana is straped at her hip where she could grab it in seconds but no one would reconize her here. At least she hoped they didn't. It felt to nice to wear the bandana so her blue strand of hair hung just along her right cheek where she had shoved it last. She didn't have any jobs to do at the moment so she had a light smile on her lips and was hoping for someone to talk with instead of walking alone. Walking alone was boring when there was nothing to think of except the last job and what the next job might be.

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked down the street. She was new in town and so far she hadn't talked to anyone. She was to afraid to and well... she didn't want to leave the security she had felt she had found. She also didn't want to risk ppl finding out about her fighting skills, that was why she had left the last town and the one before that and so on.
    "Perhaps, i will find my equal here." she murmured.

19. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Hi. Is it ok if I join?

name: Eámanë
    Eyes: green
    Hair: mid-length brown
    clothes: Usually wears guy's shirts, jeans
    height: 5'7
    personality: She has her serious moments, but those don't last long. She has a very odd sense of humor, and is very talkative around her friends
    job: None, yet.
    Extra: Friend of Yumari, very protective of her. She's very loyal to her friends.

20. Yumari

Yumari New Member

?????

Yumari walked own through town along side her friend, Eámanë. She looked at her, "Ema. What did you say we were doing in this town agian? I really dont see anybody that needs help." She said, looking all around. She saw an open sewer hole. She looked at it, "Why do you think it's open?"