RPG Archives 1st RPG Brothers War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kojiro, May 3, 2003.

1. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yoshu looked down the tunnel "so shall we procced?" he asked as he walked down the tunnel.

2. lil angel

lil angel New Member

'You don't waste any time, do you?" Ema asked, touching Yumari's shoulder lightly. "You sure took off pretty fast," she added, keeping her voice low.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku grumbled under her breath. They hadn't moved except for one yet and she didn't feel like following him.

She leaned her sholder then back against the wall, waiting until they finally started moving.

4. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"anyways, lets go you guys, we are almost there, prepare yourselves, we might die, or be captured, so if you want to back off now, you can go, i wont do anything, but when we are there inside the building, if you leave i will kill you" skai then continued walking...

5. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari jumped as Ema out her hand on her shoulder, "Hey!" She shouted, with out even thinking. She put her hands over her mouth, hoping no one heard her. She looked over at Ema, "A little warning next time." She whispered.

6. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Ema clapped a hand to the ear Yumari had yelled in. "Alittle louder next time, okay? I can still hear out of my other ear," she said, grimacing.

7. Yumari

Yumari New Member

??

Yumari put a hand on the ear Ema had yelled in. "ow."

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku followed Skai silently, sticking to the wall and shadows. She watched the group carefully, moving quietly as she could, prowling along.

9. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he sighs "i don't see why you say that. i'm not running away." and with that he followed them down the tunnel.

10. Yumari

Yumari New Member

"Speaking of running away..." Yumari said, going back to the entrance, pulling Ema along with her. SHe climbed up, "Come on." She held her hand out to her from the top.

11. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Ema took her hands away from her ears and grabbed Yumari's hand. "You're not very nice, you know..." she said, scrambling up.

12. Yumari

Yumari New Member

"How come?" She asked, pulling her up.

13. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"We are almost there, get ready..." Suddenly, shadows were moving across the wall. "I dont think we should stay as a lrage group, these sewers are infested with monsters, we should split up. Yumari, Ema, come with me. Yoshu, Cyrus, Hotsuma, head in the other direction. See, if i know the pathways, they should meet up in about a mile and a half, if Suzaku shows up, send her my way. Lets split!"

14. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari dropped Ema before she could get up out of the sewer. She looked at skai, "Alright." She jumped back down.

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yoshu sighed "alright, c'm on cyrus,hotsuma." he said as he went down a tunnel in the other direction.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

There was a flurry of movement before Suzaku was troting lighting beside Skai,"I heard my name said. You need me now?"

She smirked and tilted her head thoughtfully, looking ahead down the path they were heading on.

17. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Ema rubbed that back of her head, which she had hit when Yumari dropped her. "All right, I'm coming."

18. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"so anyways, i am not sure if you guy told us this but why are you guys in this here sewer? doesnt seem like a place for such beautiful women to be in, monster live in here, you guy ready?"
    skai said, as he started to walk down the path.

19. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari blinked, and glared behind her at Ema, "Ema got curiouse, and I got to close to the hole. I think the oppertunity was too good to miss to her." She looked at HIm, "I'm ready." She sighed, "So, do you guys have a plan, or did you just deside you were gonna just bardge in and say, 'hello, we're here to kill you'?"

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku spoke up,"I'm here since I heard the group talking and decided to come down and see if I couldn't be of some help to all of you."