RPG Archives 1st RPG Brothers War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kojiro, May 3, 2003.

1. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"well, the defense is down right now in the headquarters, most soldiers are out heading to fight in the war, we should be able to storm the base with ease, this will turn the tides of battle!" skai said running ahead, in the shadows.

2. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Ema blinked. "Well, if that's all..."

3. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yoshu walked down a tunnel and stopped " why am i the only one here?" he turned and found himself all alone " dang. am i going to storm this part myself?

4. Lex_Diamonds

Lex_Diamonds New Member

Dave went to the chipper to get a snack-box, the cool light glistening on his rippling biceps. Anto stepped forward with a batter burger, glistening in the dim light.....

5. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

ooc: no offense but who the hell are you lex_diamond? and hwen did you join my rpg?

6. Tidus

Tidus New Member

As Skai ran, Hotsuma appeared from the shadows, running on the wall. "Hmph, these people will just cripple our style Skai. I work best with only one person, thats you, you can read all my movements and I can read all of yours, but we don't know theirs and they don't know ours. Besides, what about the secret technique?," Hotsuma said silently to Skai. "Well, well, would you looky here," he said looking forward as he spotted a sentinel. "Better take care of it before it finds us," Hotsuma said, as he once again dissapeared into the shadows. The sentinel fell apart, making no noise, and Hotsuma apperaed again. "Ha, nobody equals my power, except Skai. But nobody has ever, or ever will equal my speed and stealth.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku snorted when she backed off to let Hotsuma run infront of her and steadied her weight as he moved ahead but as soon as he was in her sights she didn't stop fully but her muscles coiled into one strength and she leaped, easily landing on Hotsumas back, arms tightly around his neck and grinned at him,"Don't get on my bad side buddy. The Wolf has claws and knows how to use them. I'm just as good as both of you. You just haven't seen me fight yet. I've watched both of you. You never even knew you have someone at your heels the entire time you've been around. I know most of your moves by now."

The entire time she spoke she was still hanging on his back. She droped before he could try to throw her and easily touched the ground and started running again before crashing into anyone beside her. Speeding up she ducked between both boys, alot slimmer then both of them and jogging lightly a step infront of them. She didn't act like she took over leader ship, she was just showing she was as fast as them.

8. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Hmph, you barely know my moves," Hotsuma. "The wolf is strong, but the dragon is far more stronger. If you touch me again, that beautiful face of yours will be scarred for life," Hotsuma told Suzaku. "You wish you new all of my moves, ask Skai, every battle I make up new moves," he turned and faced her, she could ony see his cold eyes, since he was wearing his ninja hood and mask.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku snickered,"The Wolf isn't scared of the Dragon. No one is. I've heard of the Dragon. I have fought the dragon. A different dragon I think..though it may have been you..."

She was only 5'5". Alot shorter then Hotsuma but that didn't change anything about her. She glanced back and grinned brightly at him, the blue strip sliding to nearly shadow one green eye,"And I don't think you'd hurt me. You'll need me around here. Skai would help me. He, after all, allowed me to come along. I know my way through these sewers and the building."

She paused, letting him get ahead of her before suddenly leaping on his back, hanging for only a moment before she droped and dove ahead, through their grips and tapping lightly a few feet ahead of the pair, walking backwards even though she kept senses open for any senteries behind her and flashed a big grin in the dark at Hotsuma.

OOC: Don't kill her. Shes only playing around. Thats what shes like.

10. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"both of you stop, Hotsuma, i told you to go with the other guys, watch what they do, so you'll know if they pose a threat, ok? now go! Sazaku, dont mess with him, hes just like that, so, let him be iight?" skai said.

11. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"There are no other dragons. They were all killed when I was 2. My clan, the Ryu-Tempa. They were all killed by Soma. And I've never faught you. I've never had to fight anybody, because by the time they draw their weapon, they'd already be dead. My only real family would be Skai, he is like my brother," Hotsuma told Suzaku. "Hmph, you know I don't follow orders from anybody Skai. But I guess I'll go. See you later Skai, Miss Suzaku, Ema, Yumari," Hotsuma said as he dissapeared into the shadow once more. He appeared next to Yoshu. "Hey, I've come to help you...Yoshu is it?"

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku snarled after Hotsuma had left and turned to look at Skai,"Hes not going to be back is he? Hes just going to be a pest ya know.That guy does anything else and the Wolf will sharpen claws on him."

She wasn't trying to talk strangely,it was how she was at calling herself her nickname,"I should never have told you two my real name.........Now you know both. Seems I'm stuck keeping an eye on you two now."

She shook her head,"Yay......I get to track someone else now......."

13. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Come on, lets go!," Hotsuma said to Yoshu. He ran down the tunnel, And came upon a dead end. "Hmph, there is no obstacle I can't over come," he said. he kicked the wall, which broke into clumps of brick. "I see some people over there," he said. He clenched his sword and jumped on the wall and ran at the people, making no noise. When he got closer he noticed that those people were Skai and the rest. "Skai? Miss Suzaku?," he said, sheathing his sword. "What the hell is this?," He said.

Heres a map I made, :D : X= wall
    Y= Yoshu
    ============= S=Skai & company
    ------------------- H=Hotsuma
    H |
    -----X--- |
    | | | |
    |Y| | S |
    | | | |
    ---- |
    ==============

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku glanced up toward Hotsuma when he appeared. She glanced behind to see what he had done,"YOU IDIOT! You probably just set off an alarm with all that noise thats someones here."

She hadn't really yelled it but steped away from Skai where she had paused, coming right up infront of Hotsuma, glaring up at him, fists clenched,"You don't break down walls.......You find ways AROUND the walls you idiot...."

One clenched hand unclenched enough to curl around the handle of her sword.

15. Yumari

Yumari New Member

OOC: Dang, I missed alot.

IC: Yumari took her boomerang(Sp) off her back and got ready to ise it, "Well..." She said seriously, "If he did let some one know were here, then I sugjest we dont fight amongst ourselves and concentrate on the people who come for us." She looked at them, and then Skai, "Or do you guys have any objections?"

16. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yoshu watched him go by and then followed. he got to the pile of rubble and stopped. " what the heck are you guys doing here?"

17. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Ema pulled her bo staff off her back and nodded. "We should probly keep the peace amongst ourselves, at least for the time being."

18. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Hotsuma sighed. "When Skai said that the defenses were down, that meant the security devices as well, the only thing close to a security device would be a guard, or sentinel. You should think before talking Miss Suzaku," Hotsuma said. "This is stupid, walking in the sewers. At this rate, the war will be over before we get in the building. I'm gonna head in, I already know the path," he said. He began to run, then took out his sword and turned around, facing the group, just incase anybody wanted to jump on his back. There was a sentinel behind him, and it seemed that he was about to run into it, he could not see it, but the others could. Still facing the group, he did a backflip and slashed the sentinel in half. "Hmph, how pitiful," Hotsuma said. He then jumped on the wall and ran further, but he left his back un-guarded as he ran.

19. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"you guys, we have to stop fighting c'mon, we cant win if we have internal fighting! The entrance is coming up soon, all the guards are alomost gone, and most are guarding our target, the president. Cmon, all the groups i made, thats who we going in with, there are 2 ways in, the front, and the back, my team is back, and Hotsuma and co. front, we meet at the 60th floor, dont die, and stay where you are assigned, alright Hotsuma?" skai said, "lets go!"

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku sighed under her breath,"Damn him......I can't stand that guy."
    When Skai gave the order for them to stay in the groups he made, she voiced her opinion about it,"Awww I wanted to go jump on his back again."

She shruged,"I'll do it when the jobs done. Then its off to my next job. Though I do have to keep an eye on you boys........damn...........I wont get any money for a while............."

She was muttering to herself even as she ran the direction Skai had set them to. She could take care of herself. Her hand was still on her sword handle, watching for any guards, her run low and quick.