RPG Archives 1st RPG Brothers War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kojiro, May 3, 2003.

1. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"sigh' ya know what? everybody, disband, w/e, ya know, this is my mission, if ya wanna leave, or ya dont like it, i didnt tell ya to come. Soma, errrrrrr....killed my family, my friends, and my one true love, this is my revenge, if ya wanna go, i am not stopping you. Suzaku, and everybody else, do whatever you want, i dont give a damn no more, but if anyone crosses my path, watch your back, i am not in a good mood no more." said skai.
    Skai then started walking ahead alone.
    "One more thing, here's the front entrance." he said as he pulled down a ladder from above, light the glimered in the sewers, and the passage out was open.
    "The front way is not that much guarded, its kinda easy to go in, theres midpoint, where you enter through the vent and into the soldier's floor, and the back which is the helipad. Chose you way wisely, it may cost your live, but one more thing, i went on the mission for revenge and to end evil i have no more friends because they are all dead, i wanted new ones, i thought maybe all of you, but not anymore, im out!"

2. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Hey, we came in this together my friend, and were gonna finish it together as well," Hotsuma told Skai. Then the two ran off.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku was taken aback by his sudden announcement but rolled her eyes,"I'm not droping out now.....I've got a job to finish."

She scrambled up the ladder, deciding at once to take the front, not touching her sword until she met with any guards. She moved quietly and quickly along, killing guards as she met, leaving something of a bloody trail behind herself. She paused at the corner thinking she heard voices and paused before suddenly leaping out around the corner, sword out, and paused just before hitting a throat,"Ohh......Yay........"

She had met up with one of the group members.

OOC: up to you who she met

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

" i'm too far in to stop now. so i don't think i'll leave." he ran through the tunnel to a large brick wall. "damn. dead end" he heard something behind him. he turned and found 3 sentanals behind him "man. this is bad"

5. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari looked at Skai. Poor boy...she though. She shook her head, right now she was going to concentrate in helping the others. She turned around. She was no little girl, and Skai was right. Even if this wasn't how she had planned to spend her afternoon, it did have to stop. SHe picked up her boomerang and strapped it to her back once more. She take it of once more when she needed. She ran to Skai and Hotsuma.
    "I'm going to help you." She said serously.

6. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Heh, Hotsuma, thats true, we come together, we leave together, or we die together. Lets do this, were going in the mid way point, through the rest of the guards left, sides, we need to sharpen are skills, i heard they have hidden assassins in that place, ready to kill." Skai said as he was walking.
    "Also, i cant get the feeling that we're coming to something i will regret, my family died, but i still feel like my brother, Rad is alive, maybe he wasnt killed, maybe, i dunno, we'll find out together right? Friends forever."
    "Hey, Yumari, give this to Sazuka, its a walkie talkie thing, ok? Hey, take care, dont die, we might even see each other in prison! Cya!"

7. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Look ahead, I guess somebody must of killed a guard and made his signal go, which made them suspect somebody was here. "This is truley sad," Hotsuma said. Skai and Hotsuma tore through the guards. Then they arrived at a big room. The two looked around at all the expensive equipment in the room. "So...thia must be the lab...," Hotsuma said. There was a huge tank in the middle, with a giant sentinel. Its eyes lit up and it broke out. "Haha...finally....some decent action. well, here we go!!," Hotsuma said as he drew his sword.

8. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari looked at them before we left, "Dont either of you die either." SHe said, watching them leave. She turned around and ran after Suzuka. Sooner or later she found her.
    "Suzuka, wait up." She said, she threw her the walkietalkie(sp).
    "Skai asked me to give that to you."
    She looked at the bloodtrail, "You've been buisy. I wish you would have left some for me..."

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku couldn't help but laugh as she caught the walkie talkie over his sholder before turning to the girl,"Ah. Arigato.(thank you). Don't worry. I'm sure theres a few more guys ahead we can fight."

She slid the walkie talkie into her belt after checking the volumn level and left it on incase Skai called in for something.

10. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

OOC:yea, since there be enemies, i guess ill control them, ill be the AI sometimes, ok?

BIC:"Hotsuma, we cant go on like this." Skai said as he was evading the large tank's fire. Suddenly, a large flare blinded everyone in the room.
    "What the?" said Skai as he fell to the ground.
    When Skai woke up, he looked around and noticed that he and Hotsuma were in a small prison cell.
    "Damn, got caught! We'll be probably killed soon, so let's make the best of this." Skai muttered.
    He sat back down and the walkie talkie fell out of his pocket.
    "Hey! We can call Sazaku from this." skai said
    "Sazaku, are you there? If you are, me and Hotsuma are trped in a prison cell, the floor is 43." Skai said as he looked outside the cell. Dont get caught, if you do, we'll be seeing you soon, something is weird, the enemy seems to know we are here, be careful."

11. Yumari

Yumari New Member

"Yumari blinked, "They know already..." Yumari looked up a Suzaku, and the pulled the boomeraang off of her back, "I guess we better be ready for anything." She turned around, watching for anyone else, including Ema. She though she was right behind her.

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku heard Skais voice crackle through and pulled the walkie talkie back out, nodding ot herself,"That fast Skai? Wow. I only just got this thing. Well I'll work on it. Give me some time. Try breaking yourselves out when your at it. I'll keep an eye on things. And try to reach you but it may be a while longer."

She glanced toward Yumari,"I'm taking to the vents. You better come along with me. The guards wont catch us in their if we're REALLY careful. Now we just have to find a good vent ot get in that'll lead us to floor 43 and at least near the cells. That floor will probably either be all cells or one or two."

Without waiting for Yumari she turned and headed to the vent nearest them, reached up, trying to shove the vent but she was a bit to short. She snarled under her breath, glancing around. There had to be something she could use to get into the vent. She twirled the blade as she headed to the nearest door, glancing in. There were only two guards in there. They were both sleeping at the moment. She glanced toward Yumari,"Two snoozers. Wanna take one? Then we can use a chair in there to get into the vent. We can't keep on the floor for long."

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yoshu is dragged into the room that suzaku and yumari are looking into. he is cut up really bad and beeding from the mouth. he is tied to a pole inside a cell and the the man who brought him in wakes the two sleeping men up.

14. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

OOC: Okey if join a little later

15. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yoshu...
    Yumari waited till the had a minute, "I'm going to take them," SHe said. She waited till the only guard wasn't watching. Theshe lifted her boomerang off her back, and threw it at him. She hit him in the gut and ran to Yoshu, "What happened? Are you alright?"

16. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yoshu slowly lifted his head,blood dripping from his hair and lip, and looked at yumari "they came *cough* out of nowhere. you've got to get out of here *cough* before it's too late."

17. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari cut the rope he was tied with and watched as he fell on top of her. She lifted him up, "He;s hurt badly. What do we do?" She asked. And then she breathed hard, "The two boys. What if this is going to happen to them next?".

18. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Hotsuma, we have to get outta here." Skai said under a deep breath. Skai started to look around and poke at the wall.
    "Damn, no secret panel, maybe we can try something else, eh?"