Inu-Yasha A Question for the Anti-Kikyo...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Star Princess, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I've seen how much all of you hate Kikyo with a heated, bloody passion. I personally love Kikyo (before she died, yet I don't hate her as a zombie either), so tell me, when you say you hate her...

Are you referring to her as a zombie, OR when she was alive, OR BOTH???:confused:

2. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

The dead waliking corpse. She's evil! I like her before she died. When she was brought back to life, I hate her! When your dead, stay dead.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i hate both. kikyo might have saved people win she was alive but she was shelfish. she is a miko and her job was to protect the village and the jewel. instead she wanted to change inu yasha into human and give up one of her duties not knowing what the out come could be
    i hate the zombie kikyo because she is clingy to the old inu yasha. he has changed because of his friends mainly kagome. she is dead she can no longer be with him. death will keep people apart

4. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Its not like I really hated her when she was alive but its just after that one old lady brought her back....It just made me mad becuase she wasn't ment to be brought back like that. Like when Kikyo started appearing more and more in Inuyasha after that it just got tired after a while ya know what I mean? Like she's still after Inuyasha because of reasons from the past and I just say that what happend in the past is DEAD. Like she should be DEAD!

~Washu

5. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

At first I hated her cause of how she kept coming between Kagome and Inuyasha. But then I learned that she was a different person in real life so I began to think and then the more I saw the more I felt sorry for her.

I still dislike her but I don't hate her as much as I do. I just feel sorry for her now. But I still want her away from Inuyasha ^_^

6. Myoga0909

Myoga0909 New Member

the only reason she is evil when reawakend is because she wants to seek revenge on inu-yasha for killing her even though Naruku was the one who killed her

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

thats right Myoga0909 but i hate her because she just won't die even after she knows the truth. She still wants to be with inu. Kagoem and inu are both alive that is why they should be together. If inu cannot realize this kag should just go to kouga

8. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Zombies are hard to kill!:D

Anyway, I still think Kikyo is a great character. She was sweet and gentle when she was alive, but when she was brought back as a zombie, she became evil. She went from being a heroine to a villain. It's sad to see her as a zombie, but to me, her zombie form makes a great villain for the story.

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Actually, she won't die cause even though she knows the truth, she still wants to destroy Inuyasha and take him to hell with her. Wait, I guess then she does want to be with him. But she died. She lost her chance. So she should get over it. Kagome is the now, and she's better for Inuyasha anyway because she's not as selfish as Kikyou was.

And actually, I wish she wouldn't have to be a zombie. I wish she would just let her bad feelings go and rest in peace. That's what she wanted anyway at first. She didn't want to be brought back to life. But now she doesn't want to rest in peace. Hypocrit. Just choose to rest in peace Kikyou! It's what's best!

10. Muse

Muse New Member

I used to hate her.... but i dont think i do anymore, mainly cuz she's wicked hot, but besides that, i kinda feel bad for her, she got shafted hard core, if i hated anyone it would be Naraku.

11. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

DAMN she should just stay dead i mean HELL ya sposta stay dead after ya die right? i HATE her FRIGGEN GUTS!!! sorry for the bad mouth. she interupst too much

Sorry again for the bad mouth:sweat: i just can't control myself

12. Inu-loves-Kago

yeah, dang him for his ways, especially controlling poor Kohaku. That's my only beef against him.

13. Influences

Influences New Member

I would agree I think that naraku is the deciever so he should be the one who should be hated upon

14. Inu-loves-Kago

Yeah, HE was the one who pited Kikyou and Inuyasha against each other. Course, we all have to admit that if that had never happened, perhaps Kagome and Inuyasha would never have met. :rolleyes:

15. Muse

Muse New Member

Yeah, because I thought the live Kikyo was really cool, and she and InuYasha really worked, then Naraku... and now it's all changed. By the way, I would like for you to know that she didn't choose to be resurrected. Urisei? Remember her? Uh huh.

16. Inu-loves-Kago

Yeah, that's what I said. She didn't want to be. They should have left the past how it was but then again Kikyou and Inuyasha need to at least calm the storm down or whatever. They need to make amends. So she was needed.

Besides, it wouldn't be fair if ONLY Inuyasha got jealous over guys after Kagome. There needed to be an equal balance.

17. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

I know Me Too!!!
    What he did was totaly and completly wrong....can you imagine killing your own family because someone possesd you?? That's too crazy.

I guess that now that I think more about Kikyo...I guess I can see why some of you guys don't look at her as 'Hating' her so much. I mean what did happen to her was a sad thing but I just think that after she found out the truth about Inuyasha not being behind her death...well I just think that she should have moved on or somthing should have happend to make her move on. I just really didn't see a point as to why she was there anymore after that.

~Washu

18. kegomai2003

kegomai2003 New Member

well i cant say hate because thats a little to strong,but i disliked her before.i mean she tried to kill doggy ears! but then she did what she thought was right."revenge".i meah if u were killed by someone disguise as your lover an had a chance to get even would u,but i guess afther she found out the truth she could have changed into a better person.but i guess we cant all be like inuyasha

19. Inu-loves-Kago

Little Washu-san, you are SOO right! She SHOULD have moved on. How many people upon learning that the person who they thought betrayed them but didn't actually still try to get revenge on them? It's dumb.

Kikyou: You betrtayed me!

Inuyasha: No I didn't! Naraku did!

Kikyou:............

Kikyou: I still want my revenge against you!

Inuyasha: But I didn't even DO anything!

It's dumb, yeah.

And what you said before about Kohaku, yeah, twisted. That would DEFINITELY make someone want to do something to themselves. He was possessed. He didn't know what he was doing. Yet he still blames himself. Dang that Naraku!

20. Muse

Muse New Member

Er, that is pretty dumb, but she sorta "helps" out too (or maybe thinks she's helping? I dunno), in an extremely unhelpful way, when she gives naraku the jewel shards and says she's gonna send him to hell when he gets them all, although i think she should just go and DO it, which would solve most of our problems, but she probably wants to see inuyasha get toasted a couple of times before he can get a hold of the jewel, that kinda ticks me off.