Inu-Yasha A Question for the Anti-Kikyo...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Star Princess, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

I know me too. I didn't see the point as to why that happend. But then if Naraku was eliminated now I think that the show as a whole would be kinda dull because Kikyo is still there. And everyone knows why she's been stickin around!

But then on the other hand Naraku is anoying too so...maybe that idea isn't so bad....

~Washu

2. Muse

Muse New Member

You have a point, if Naraku died now the show would go to crap real fast. I guess it's good that he isn't, but still, what Kikyo did was really dumb.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

she is waiting for naraku to get the jewel so she can bring them both to hell that is what i got from it.
    it is dumb kinda
    I wonder would kagome get the jewel back at all because kikyo still has some of her (their) soul

4. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Oh okay I see. It still doesn't look like it poses a threat to Naraku.
    He's not really "Shaking in his boots" if you know what I mean.

But yeah I do want to know what happens after Naraku and Kikyo are finally gone.

~Washu

5. Muse

Muse New Member

I don't understand, why wouldnt she be able to get it back if Kikyo has some of her soul? A really odd question just popped into my head (forgive this, but...) is Kikyo able to travel forward into Kagome's era? Hmmm.

6. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Yeah I think that she can but just never has....maybe???:confused:

~Washu

7. Muse

Muse New Member

I don't know if she knows how to, I think that if she did she would. Well it's thundering...I'm outta here.

8. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Well I just hope that Kikyo is Fianlly laid to rest *peacefully*when this series is all over. Lord knows she deserves that....

~Washu

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

She probably FINALLY :mad: accept that she was wrong about hating Inuyasha and wish Inuyasha and Kagome well (and maybe neither will get it ^_^)

10. Basher

I hope she does FINALLY allow inu to move on. I hope she does die and neever returns. not to be mean but she does deserve to die again (in a way).

11. Inu-loves-Kago

Yeah, she deserves to die, but not in the mean way. Just in the "move on and pass on" way.

Boy is she going to be annoying in tonights ep...:rolleyes:

12. Basher

yes i meant on the move on way. it would be hard for her to die again. I hope she does move on. When u die u should have no hold over who is living. thats what i'll think if i have a love one die. thats a big IF

13. Inu-loves-Kago

Oh, sorry :sweat:

And those who still have something to hold onto are ghosts. But Kikyou will never be that I HOPE. Move on already you girl-who-would-be-the-worst-girlfriend-for-some-guy-in-real-life-cause-she-doesn't-know-how-to-let-go!

14. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Hm... Even when she was alive, some of you still hate her. I understand that her dead form can be intrusive to some people, but I still can't understand why Inu-Yasha fans hate her so much. Now, I'm trying to flame anyone (for everyone has their own opinions), but I still cannot find a good excuse from any of you guys of why you hate Kikyo. Everytime someone says "I hate Kikyo," it makes me really mad.
    I'll tell you who I hate: Kagome! She's an overly-jealous little stereotypical skank brat who needs to grow up. Kikyo may be a dead clay zombie, but Inu-Yasha loves HER and NOT Kagome. Kagome needs to be slashed repeatedly and then hanged!
    :mad:
    "Phew!" Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest. I can't stand prissy anot Kagome.

15. Basher

Well i hate kikyo. ALL the time. I like kagome.. I guess everyone is intitled to their own opinions but i hate kikyo.I hat kikyo because when she was alive you see her as being lonely and wanted to change inu yasha. If u truely do love someone why would u want them to change? She wasn't even sure that the shikon would change inu to human and have no effect on him after. The jewel has never been used for good (mirkou said so). I think thats a good enoughreason for hating kikyo when she was alive. As far as being dead goes she is still the same. If inu doesn't love kagome then why has he opened up to her more than kikyo? and why does he want to protect her more than kikyo? yeah kagome might get jealous but does't inu yasha too?

16. Muse

Muse New Member

]

I have to agree with ya. Though I don't HATE Kikyo, I don't like her as much as one could, but last night she just got on my nerves, Kagome has some right to be a bit jealous, but she's not really jealous ALL THE TIME, either. If you need to hate anyone for being jealous hate InuYasha, but don't cuz he's friggin awesome. There are a huge number of occasions where InuYasha has just ditched Kikyo in mid-sentence for Kagome, if she's in trouble, or has gotten hurt or something. So he does love Kagome a whole lot.

17. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I have to agree with you on that. Kagome did say she'll leave them alone. I think Kikyo got no brain after being revive. If she did have a brain she would know that Naraku is the one that killed her since Kagome told her so. Ugh. I'm getting a headache just thinking about that 'little' problem Kikyo have. *Went to get an ice pack*

18. Muse

Muse New Member

I'm gonna laugh when she winds up doing something really useful for a change, and everyone simultaneously inserts their foot in mouth. I'll dance for joy.... with a foot in my mouth.

19. Basher

i will gladly insert both of my feet in my mouth when that happens. We all will just have to see

20. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!