RPG Archives Angels VS Demons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Osaka

Osaka New Member

OOC: you guys remember to slow the posts down. Unless someone attacks me this should be my last post for today.

BIC: Niko woke with a start sitting up quickly. Her hair and body were back to normal now and she was no longer sixteen. She sighed,"Back in this blasted body agian. Niko looked around. "Where's Yumi? I thought she was here with you...."
    She sat up and remembered something. "Is Kazou dead, did you kill him?"

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

"I tried to kill him, he escaped this huge explosion I made. 500 miles long and wide crater it made.. it was awesome." Taoi looked at her once more and said "I healed you also."

OOC *Nea-san can you reply to that just once before you stop?*

3. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

::A demon suddenly appears from the ground and hovers nearby::
    Mind If I join in? Just fill me in, please.

Name: Gaia ("Earth")
    Angel/Demon: Demon
    Wt: 100
    Ht: Unknown
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Element: Earth
    Weapon: Magic Earth Power, Wings
    Angel Form Ability(s): 2 Wings, Half black and Half white, Covered in leaves and folliage. Most of body covered in earthly tones, leaves, etc. Followed by a giant black wolf, has the power to call upon the earth and it's plants and creatures.

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

OOC:Last post I've already gone over my limit.*Does dance* Another demon! Isn't the earth element taken though?

BBC:Niko sat up "thank you for healing me.Where did Kamui go?"
    She got up and walked to the door and peered out side. Half the forest was burnt from Taoi's attack. The other half had flowers and trees, and animals running around playfully and happily as if they had not a care in the world. Niko sat on the ground feeling pretty helpless.

"I wonder when this war is going to end" She whispered
    "When it comes to angels and demons, neither can survive while the other lives."

OOC: Woah look out it's Harry potter!!!

5. Sieghardt

Taoi sat down next to Niko and said "I dunno where Kamui went...I feel bad for the plants and animals I killed, but not the humans.." I might kill every human alive..someday..."

6. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazou was still talking through telepathy... "Yes Yumi... what is it that you are searching for?? What task is it that you have not completed? For I do know what is happening to you... but i cannot explane at this time... for I am in the Valley of Fire... a treacherous dessert that you cannot survive for long in... But wait... answers are coming"

With that Kazou got up and began his walk... "Miki, Diana, Aila... where are you?"

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana started to say more to Miki and maybe say something to the girl Aila also but she suddenly felt what seemed like a shock of pain and twisted to look around. It was only an alert that someone was looking for her but she searched quickly, stretching her energy and finally seemed to catch Kazou(hope I'm not doing something dumb)

Kazou? Where are you? Were you just calling for us? Tell us where you are and Miki and I can come find you and get you somewhere safe. But tell us where you are.

She felt plainly like sitting down and going to sleep but she needed to find Kazou before she could even think of something like sleep. She forced her thoughts to keeping herself away and even touched a hand to her chest, sending a small shock of lightning to wake herself up.

8. Fushigi Rockna

"Yes, I am the angel Miki. I was turned into a boy by the demon Niko, and I cna only be a girl when I'm in angel mode... the others are somewhere around here..." he began.
    Soon Diana appeared.
    "There you are, of course I don't have a scratch, I didn't fight." he said, smirking. "Where's Kazou?"
    But no sooner after the words came out did he hear Kazou in his mind.
    'Kazou!? Yes, what Di said, we'll come for you! And we'll bring Aila as well...'
    "You wanna come Aila?" he asked her, certain she had heard him talking to Kazou in his mind.

9. Kamui

"I am in the middle of the Valley of fire..."

Kazou's shirt had long since been ripped apart by the gusting wind and the sand... His hair had grown long...

"If you can find me... your rewards though not apparent to you... will be great."

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

^^;; Umm, are you all angels? (feels out of place)
    I checked and it doesn't look like anyone took the earth element. So. Time for some trouble!! Mwa hahaha!

11. Kamui

TOOC(terribly out of character:D): Um.. plz uncheck the show signature box... we would realy apprciate it...

And no... there is a little list in the sister thread saying who is an angel of what and who is a demon of what...

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

OOC: Kami is already the demon of earth.

Kamui was looking for the angels, since he couldn't find Yumi anywhere.

When he saw Diana and the other angels exept for Kazou he knew this was his chance.

" Hey you, Diana where is Yumi she was acting very odd and i thought she was heading to one of the angels. So tell me where she is or do i have to force it out of you."

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana turned to look at Kamui,"I don't know where your demon pal is. We have more important things to do then to help a demon. Come on Miki, Alia. If you want to come Alia we need help from a friend of ours who needs our help. Miki, we better get going."

She glanced toward Kamui again,"See you another time and another place Kamui. We have work to do."

14. Kamui

OOC: As of this post, Nea-san is the GM for 8 days... I leave at 6 AM tomorrow for St. Croix... so, plz follow what she says and NS, do good...:D

15. Sieghardt

Taoi decides it is tim to learn a new attack/ability, so he begins intense training. He wants to defy the elements and be able to use every single element's attack and combine it into the most strongest ever, so he does the following for each element.
    Earth-practices throwing large boulders.
    Water-sits under a waterfall and learns the way they flow and move.
    Lightining- Endures several shocks from lightning to learn their speed and strength.
    Fire- keeps rethinking the fireball Kazou used on Niko, trying to learn about how he did it.
    Light-trains with Masamune during the daytime
    Dark- Trains with Masamune during the nighttime.

Taoi struggles to try and learn all these elements and their attacks/abilities. He realizes it will take him most of his lifetime to learn these, so he gives up and just continues using his Wind attacks. His training improved his strenght alot though, and his endurance. He was sure he could beat the angels now.

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aila nodded agreeingly to help look for Kazou. She summoned her staff again and didn't dare sheath it again. Aila saw a demon...it appeared his name was Kamui. She didn't say anything, like usual, she continued to follow the others instead. And if he were to attack, she would just put up a temporary barrier to negate attacks for a short while and while she was in angel form, she was such a strong healer. All of her worries melted away as she thought about herself in her angel form. She sighed a sigh of relief as she continued on.

17. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume returned back to the house and found it empty. She flew back out and wandered around. She encountered alittle plant that was struggling to survive. She took the poor wilted thing and tied it to a twig that she stuck in the ground. It stood upstraight but without support, it could not grow or it would snap. Her eyes started to look for any sign of beings, when there were none, she returned to standing then followed her way to the angel's camp.

She found Kamui, but to her suprise he seemed irritated. Without warning she landed behind him and crouched down. Hoping he had not sensed or seen her, she moved closer.

"Kamui," she shouted, "what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the others? And speaking of others... Where are they? Let me cut to the chase... I'm going after Kazou... ...not to fight him, but to find out what's wrong with me and my mutations. I want to know... ...that's all I think. I'm not normal, I've never been normal..."

She continued to think to herself about the possiblities of being an angel. Her parents never seemed to have been angels. They were always judgmental and so serious. They wrecked so much havoc. She kept thinking of the damages to towns and cities, they caused. They even forced Taoi into the demon business.

Her heart skipped a beat and suddenly it occured to her. Her father... ... he wasn't a demon... ...which meant he must have been a fallen angel... How could she be so blind? Her father had no signs of being a demon other than his ways of torture. He couldn't transform and he had no elemental abilities that were out of the ordinary. If he did, then he didn't show them.

"Kamui, I have a secret. This may cause some problems. Shall we go to my house? I don't care where... I just need to find somewhere to feel safe from this angelic/demonic war."

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana finally dragged Miki and Alia with her, heading in something of a direction toward the Valley of Fire. She didn't know its exact place but she had a feeling it was that way. Her wings were spread and moving quickly. She wans't going to waste any time. She called back to the pair with her,"Come on Miki,Alia!!! We need to find Kazou!!"

19. Sieghardt

Taoi was walking through the burnt down forest one day and found a sword lying on the ground, half buried. He saw the inscription of the wind on it, and tried to dig it out. The ground over the sword was too strong, so he drawed his masamune, and put all his strength into it, and swung it and the grourn covering the other sword. The ground broke, and the sword flew 13 feet into the air, then flew right into Taoi's empty sheathe. Taoi bought a sheath for his new sword, and put his masamuen in the other one. He thought he might be able to defeat Kazou with 2 swords. He said to himself "2 swords versus 2 Kazous....sounds fun..."

20. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Yes lets go to your house, i think we need to talk to."

With those words flew into the air waiting for Yumi to follow.