RPG Archives Angels VS Demons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume was already safely back at Taoi's home when she heard a blast and the crying of the trees. She looked in the direction of the camp and saw afurly smoke reaching for the heavens. She thought to herself...

"What stupid fools. Those angels and demons aren't ready for one last battle. I wonder if Taoi, Kamui, and Niko are alright... Those angels seemed to be serious. Darn it!"This isn't the time. Ugh... I'm bored and I'm hungry."

Yume's stomach began growling and she fainted to the ground.

2. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Kamui was flying towards Taoi house where he knew Yumi was.

As he arrived he knew that she would be sad because of all hte trees which had been killed.When he walked in the door he said to her.

" It is the angel's fault for destroying so many of your beloved trees. Take your anger out on them for destroying them. Then when they are all destroyed you may plant new seeds to bring back the forest."

That is when he saw her lying on the ground.

" Yume, he cried, are you okay whats wrong."

Kamui picked her up and put her on the couch, she didn't seem to be hurt or anything just tired and hungry.

3. Kami

Kami New Member

Without realizing what she was doing, Yume began tugging on Kamui's hair. The louder the grumble from her stomach the harder she tugged. Mubbling in her quiet sleep...

"...stupid... angels... demons... all... fighting for what's... look... fuzzy bunny..."

Yume began to pet Kamui's hair with her other hand. When she felt his ear she awoke and jumped to her feet. Still holding Kamui's hair.

"Oops." She said. "Hi... uh... wait a minute! You're alive? I thought..."

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Yeah i'm alive but... did you just call me fuzzy bunny, i mean i'm a freaken demon not a bunny rabit.... now are you okay do you need any food or something. since you look pretty hungry."

With out waiting for an answer Kamui stalked off towards the kitchen but he could still be heard muttering the words, " Fuzzy Bunny?"

5. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume started to chuckle.

"Kamui, you do know that demons aren't supposed to be kind hearted right? So what would that really make me? Niko and Taoi have weaknesses and so do we. We keep them hidden because of the hatred and fear we instill. But I'm not that type of demon. Thank goodness for not being a demon lord. I would never survive the training. Back on track, it's not easy. I never want to kill the innocent but I want to have them fear my power. What's the use? "

Her stomach began to grumble once more. Her eyes turned yellow and her hair turned green. She started to shake and in a few seconds everything went back to normal. She stared at her hands then returned her attention to Kamui.

"I want noodles, Fuzzy. Think you can make some?"

6. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Taoi landed outside his house and walked right through the area the door was supposed to be and said "Hey..nice explosion,ya?" then sat down on his couch and put his feet on the table, crossing his arms "Man..I'm hungry...Make me soem noodles too Kamui.."

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Of course i can make some noodles and don't call me Fuzzy okay Yume."

Kamui started to boil the water and put the noodles in, he put in enough for everybody so that when they came back they could all eat together and discuss what to do next.

But also Kamui was thinking about what Yumi has said. He already had his answer ready.

" How can they fear your power if you don't show it to them. I mean I don't kill innocents all the time but enough so that they don't step out of line."

8. Sieghardt

Taoi slamed his fist on the table and shouted "STOP TALKING ABOUT THOSE GOD DAMNED HUMANS!!!!" With that said he looked at Kamui then at Yume, and leaned back on the couch. "Those stupid humans are the reason I kill...The reason I am a demon...I never wanted to be a demon....I wanted to fight in Jujitsu tournaments, but they saw I had the power to control the wind, and kicked me out of the village, so I blew it up. And went on many rampages. Then, Yume's parents forced me to join, cause they thought I had good spirit and attack power..."

OOC *Kamui, is that alright?*

9. Kami

Kami New Member

"Taoi, that may be so. There isn't enough justification for me... to destroy what very little the humans even have. I fight to protect my land. The earth around us is dying... What the angels do by saving them is wrong to me, but I can't kill those who are innocent. They mean nothing to me... I knew my parents. I had a love. They were my love. There's nothing I want left in this world. I'm content."

Yume looked at Kamui and hesitantly began to speak again.

"I'll save my energy for one last battle. The ending battle to protect the demon race and destroy the land. Once I die, what I control over the land will die along with me. If there is no earth angel... the earth will suffer. There is no point to commit suicide just yet in hopes for a victory. I need to know there is a chance of victory."

Her wings turned opague and grew to twice the size. They enveloped her in a shade as she began to change. Yume's eyes changed again and so did her hair. There was a blank stare from the cold eyes.

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"Okay so Yumi save your energy for your last battle and Taoi use your hate against the humans as your weapon against the angels.

OOC: Youkai edit your post how could you know Kamui's father if i never did.

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aila jumped at the sound of Miki's voice. She quickly turned around, her staff now materialized in her hand she grasped it tightly and held it up as if ready to fight. But then, as she looked at Miki, something didn't seem right. She had never really met any of these angels but has seen portraits and heard many great things about them while she was being trained. She heard great rumors of Miki's beauty but this man...looked sort of like...Miki, the huge painting of the woman angel Miki resembled this guy. "You can't be...? It IS you!!" Aila exclaimed as she allowed her staff to leave again and she looked at him confused. "You're Miki...but I thought you were a girl? Ack!! Forgive my rudeness!!" Aila exclaimed, bowing in apology. "Yes, I am Aila and I am the Angel of Light, a healer. I was sent to aid the Angels in any way I can." she said, her head still bowed and she raised her head. "Where are the others?" she asked as she stood straight up again.

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

OOC: i am going out for a few hours.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana droped down beside Miki after a moment, still shaking off the effects of the fight with Niko. Her black hair though didn't look like a strand was out of place. She turned large grey eyes on Miki,"You don't feel like you got a scratch Miki."

She flashed a mock glare at him before steadying herself with her glaive. It wasn't fully that she was wounded but her last attack that didn't seem to have met its mark(the lightning balls never faded, their waiting for the demons to show) and it had taken a good amount of strength from her, leaving her dizzy for a short time.

14. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

And Kazou was wandering in the dessert... He had sat down for a while to rest... because the winds were so storng... he couldnt create a fire...

"Yumi..." Kazou said aloud

He then talked to Yumi through telepathy "Yumi... if you are content, why have you not died? A life on this earth only ends when they have fufiled the task they were apounted before they were born... Even when someone is murdured... they have done what they needed to do in this world... and did not need to live any longer... The demons interupt that perfect cycle of life and death..."

He then stood up and began walking the way he was going... "I am coming father... I am coming to fianaly let your soul to rest, I promise father..."

15. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume looked around the room. She found a sudden curiousity in Kamui and Taoi. Her body began to tremble and she felt weak. A sadness came upon her with the words of Kazou. The hatred for the Angels left her and she began to wonder. Her mind was wandering away from her and the sudden pinch of a nerve didn't phase her.

"I wonder," she said, "I wonder what I am."

She looked about her in astonishment. Almost everything about her was different. She no longer had her translucent green wings but opague feathers, her eyes were no longer grey with a colorless abyss, they were sea-green, her hair which was almost red, transformed into a dark emerald green, the drapery she wore tightened and became fitted. She felt different. Her heart was sad but glad at the same time. Looking at Taoi she wanted to charge at him and drain every ounce of blood, but something kept her from it. Her look at Kamui was of admiration and she felt sad. Something was happening to her and only Kazou would know. Using her telepathy she called for him.

"Kazou where are you? I have questions... Too many questions."

In such a rush to find out what was happening to her. She ran out of the house through the gap where the door was.

16. Osaka

Osaka New Member

OOC: Reign of Dreams turn off thy siggy

BIC: Niko slowly got up and walked towards toais house, cluthing her arm tightly as she walked. Blood dripped on the groung and her hatred for Angels grew strounger."I will not rest until I have killed every angel. Then and only then may I parish in peace."

She cotinued to forge to Taoi's house but eventually collapsed out of utter exaustion.

Her blood turn the grass an ugly brown.

OOC: No I'm not dead^^

17. Sieghardt

Taoi all of a sudden jumped up since he felt Niki's life force going down, so he ran out to find her. After 5 minutes of searching, he found her laying in the grass. He knelt next to her and put his arm under her back."You okay Niki??" Taoi noticed she was unconsious so he picked her up and brought her back to his house. he then said aloud "This is the third time I saved your life this week...." and sets her down on the bed and fell asleep on the couch.

18. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" I wonder what happened with Yume she is always so calm and sensible."

Kamui then looked over at the fallen Niko.

" Seems as though she lost her fight with Diana.Well she will have time to fight her again. But I'm more worried about Yume i'll try and contact telepathiclly."

" Yume are you there, what are you doing, answer me!"

19. Sieghardt

Taoi woke up hearing Kamui talking. Taoi asked "What are you talking about?" he then stood up and walked over to where Niko lay. He placed his hand on her forehead and shot some energy through her body, giving her a jolt that tries to wake her up while healing her to normal.

20. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Kamui heard Taoi but choose to ignore him,instead he just walked out the door and flew away. He neaded answers and he new just the place to find them.