RPG Archives Angels VS Demons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Taoi sensed Kamui nearby, so he teleported right next to Kamui, and asked "Where are you going?I think we all need a meeting soemtime soon..."

2. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume flew off and followed Kamui. A sudden blink of an eye and appeared Taoi next to Kamui. She was startled, then regained herself. Her wings barely beat. Their enormous size were a relief and kept her in flight. She landed at the doors of the house and entered. She took one inhale of the floral scent and began to set everything straight. Her house was a normal village cottage with a gigantic greenhouse. Not expecting Taoi, she turned and welcomed him to come in. She went to the kitchen and began to fill a teapot with water. She put it on the fire and waited for it to boil. Her eyes were fixated on the fire and again she could hear Kazou's meditation. She tried to ignore his voice and turned to the men, still standing outside.

3. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Niko wandered deeper and deeper into the forest, hearing the voices of her fellow demons fade behind her. She didn't feel like discussing yet agian, why someone would join Kazous side. They'd lost too many demons this way, and it pained her everytime to see them go. She finally reached a lake, where she splashed some cold water on her face. "Its all just a bad dream." She whispered,"Kami's not really going to leave. We are going to keep fighting the angels and were gonna win." She splashed her face with more water.

She peered down at her reflection."just a bad dream..." she whispered

4. Sieghardt

Taoi walked into the house and looked around, "Nice house Yume! Can I move in with you?" he said laughing and sat down in a corner. "I got myself two swords now, so I bet I can beat Kazou.."

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Kamui walked over to Yumi in the kitchen. He wanted to talk with with her badly.

" Are you okay, whats happening, is Kazou trying to get you to join his side with all that nonsense of his?

He then turned to Taoi and said, "listen so what that you have two swords you have to learn to use them first before you take Kazou on or you will just get confused and lose."

6. Sieghardt

Taoi looked at Kamui, and walked up to him. "Listen, I will do what I want, and I will never lose." he said as he swung his right fist at Kamui's head swiftly.

7. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

BH returns!!!!

Hello I am back... and as my first serious act as GM, I say

Do not post in this RPG until i post again saying you can

This is because, I have been gone for 8 days and am going to need time to read what all happened... so, Mods, plz dont clz, this is just so i can catch up on what is going on before more posts come in...

So, until i say otherwise, dont post in this thread, take some time and read... think about what you want to do next...

8. Kamui

It is ok...

It is ok for you to post now...

9. Kamui

OOC: I used to be BH... I had my name changed

IC:Kazou talked telepathicly with some of the demons and angels...

"Taoi... You forget... I can not only duplicate myself... but my swords as well... So, i will be fighting you with 4 swords. So, how do you fell about fighting 2 men with 4 swords?"

"Kamui... I am not trying to get anyone to join my side... and it is not nonsense... I am simply showing you the truth, it is up for you to deside what to do when you have seen the truth. You have been blinded, never shown an alternate future or past. I am showing you one... What you do with it... is up to you. I am unblinding your eyes to the real truth."

"Niko... You poor soul... how cruel it must be to fight you close sister... But, you should always look to the future with bright eyes. Never stray from the positive side of things... what ever it may be. I do not know it Kami is going to join my side... I am simply unblinding her to the truth. She has been blinded, never shown an alternate future or past. I am showing her one... What she does with it... is up to her. I am unblinding her eyes to the real truth."

"Angels... you must hurry and find me. Never let yourself stray from your goal. Never look at the future with dark eyes... always be happy for what you are and be thankful your alive. Always use your powers to the best of your knowledge. When you find me, my future will have been ordained. And I know what it will be. So, continue your quest. And find me."

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aila recieved the telepathic message sent by Kazou. "I hear him..." she said softly. She began to quicken her pace and silently began to worry. Why did the elders have to send HER out of all angels? What did she ever do that was so wrong? All she ever wanted to do was just get more powerful and now that she has one drop of power, they send her off. Her eyes narrowed with aggrevation. 'I hate my life...' she thought silently to herself as she proceeded. She then felt something...something burning in the center of the palm of her hand. It ached with pain and she then knew..."Kazou..." she said softly, "I can feel his life force."

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana looked to Aila,"Its alright. We'll find him. Shouldn't take to long. We've been around Kazou long enough to know how to pinpoint his exact direction."

'We're coming Kazou...Give us SOME hint of your direction. We're mostly blind on exact direction your in. We'll find you soon though'

She smiled gently at Aila before pushing onward.

12. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

OOC: Re-posting my profile, just in case!
    Name: Arae
    Angel/Demon: Angel
    Weight: 60 lbs.
    Height: 4`2"
    Hair Color: Whitish-Purple, a bit past shoulder length.
    Eye Color: Clear Purple
    Element: Dark
    Weapon: Winged Scythe (w/magic properties ie curse)
    Angel/Demon Form Ability: Hair becomes longer Fading from black to red, eyes are red. Grows fangs and claws, and becomes faster, has wings, morphs...
    -----------------------------------------
    IC:

Arae had been sitting near a pond, thinking and running her finger in the water... the fish were getting fat... maybe she'd come fishing sometime? As this though passed in her head, she suddenly thought she heard a voice... a whisper... but from somewhere inside her head!
    "Angels... you must hurry and find me. Never let yourself stray from your goal. Never look at the future with dark eyes... always be happy for what you are and be thankful your alive. Always use your powers to the best of your knowledge. When you find me, my future will have been ordained. And I know what it will be. So, continue your quest. And find me."
    Arae blinked and shook her head. What was that? She thought, confused. As she listened again, she thought she heard other voices, though she couldn't make them out... Who should she find? Thinking she was crazy, she stood up, and felt a strong force from her right. Though she wasn't sure how... she knew that was teh way she needed to go. She set off, still a bit confused....