RPG Archives AnImE CoLlIsIoN (In Play)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Unit 03 comes onto the scene, eyes glinting red. All can see this huge red winged, black armoured figure, twirling a large noodle kungfu-style..
    Aaaaaaaaagh!!! she cries can't find my scythe in this noodle mess! This will have to do!!! She rushes towards Vash, swinging the noodle quickly to the right, quickly to the left, meters away, the long noodle is wipped high above her head and swung around, quickly breaking the sound barrier as it reaches Vash...

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

(psst...the end is near!)

Vash fires off his angel-arm again, missing Unit-01 and decimating another quarter of Tokyo-3... only 25% of the city is still standing...

However, Unit-03 takes him by surprise, giving him a lashing with a wet noodle! The Angel goes flying directly into the side of the gamers building.

Alarms begin going off in Unit-00... "20 seconds remaining"

Unit-00 and Unit-03 are all that are still in action...and of course, the Angel...

Unit-00: 20 seconds to go...
    Unit-03: 1 minute of power remaining...

Climax!

3. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

IwAnBo: (eats as much noodles as he could and then looks at vash again) Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh (he can;t remember why he was fighting vash)Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donut Stealer.......(he remeber why and jumps in the air again and trys to land on him)

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Vash looks at the evil looking dark hole that was created in the side of the gamers building when he crashed into in... then he stares up at the huge Iwanbo coming down on him. There is one choice to survive, *Vash enters the building through the evil hole*

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Walks into the dead characters waiting room, munching a carrot.
    Ryo-ohki: "Meerraaaow! Myaho myaho! Hiss! Mwraooow Myami?!"
    (Trans. Now where will I put the forty gallons of carrot juice I ordered?!)

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Vash enters the building. All is pitch black.

A pair of red eyes glint in the void.*glint*
    They appeared where Vash had entered.
    There is no escape.

7. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

IwAnBo: (rams into the hole)duhhhhhhhhhhhh here i come.......(he goes in a full speed....)

8. That guy!

[Vash stares into the dark void and sees these evil eyes staring at him, then out of nowhere the most evil noise he has ever heard comes out of nowhere >_< "KILL THE INTRUDER NYO!"]

Vash : WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE!!! [as he stares at the little midget cute things and runs around the building trying to escape them]

Vash attempts to fire off his angel arm at the whatthehellisthat bear all in vain as the "thing" inhales the blast.

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

And suddenly all the contestants are back in the main room again!

Okay, everyone, good job!

(And remind me not to rely on any of you if a rampaging Angel is after my town...)

Let's see what the judges bring this time:

Characterization Factor:
    Ein +250
    Iwanbo +250
    Ryo-ohki +200
    Sizer +200
    Vash +200

Entertainment Factor:
    Ein +250
    Iwanbo +200
    Ryo-ohki +200
    Sizer +200
    Vash +175

"Out of Town" Bonus:
    Ebisumaru +300

Special "Dead" Bonus
    Hanagata +0

Hanagata, it appears that no one used your six-letter bonus word in the round, so you score no points. Now, we'll flipside it! From this point on on Anime Collision, each contestants use of the word will cause your score to drop 100 points! And having lost your lead, this could hurt you in the future...

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

What? No halftime show?

Okay contestants, here comes Round 3!

Looking at the standings (reminder: viewable on the first post of this thread), we see that Sizer and Vash are fighting for the top rank here... but in this second half of the game things can change dramatically...

*A guy in chef's getup wheels in a large platter and serves it to Iwanbo only, then leaves as quickly as he came*

While we don't play favorites here at Anime Collsion, we like to nurture the relationships between contestants. So, with that said, for the pre-game of this round:

Each of you name off which other contestant you hate the most, and why!

It's okay to get things out in the open here, since you're all in competition! So, who do you think is your worst co-contestant?

11. Meaikoh

Ryo-ohki:"Myaho, myaho, hiissssss! Mraoow! Meow, hiss, Myawwwrrr!"

(Trans. I haven't seen any of you give me a carrot!)

Ryo-ohki, fur standing up and looking peeved:"Merrraaah, myaho hiss mew, mawrrrr! Graoow! Myaho, hisssss!"

(Trans. However, since one of you seems to be a super transforming DOG, who shall remain nameless, EIN!)

Ryo-ohki, calmed down:"Myahoo, graoow, mawrrr!"

(Trans. I choose Ein.)

Ryo-ohki preens herself.

12. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

EBISU: Hoy! I don't hate any of you! A Ninja of Justice can do no such thing! ... On the other hand, I've always been a cat person [he holds up a [Silver Fortune Doll] (shaped like a cat, of course)], so I have to say Ein.

13. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

*As soon as the announcer finishes explaining the next competition, Hanagata jumps up and down waving his hand, and wiggling his hips as if he had to go to the bathroom. He tries several times to speak but gets interrupted first by Ryo-Ohki and then Ebisu. As soon as Ebisu finishes he glares at him, daring him to continue. When he doesn't, Hanagata takes a deep breath and pounds on his podium to get the judges' attention*

Gentlemen, Gentlemen! This is Hanagata speaking!! Ahem!

*and jabs his finger at Vash*

You have made a GRAVE MISTAKE in allowing THIS OBNOXIOUS MARIONETTE LOVER to compete!!! Aside from having a stupid hair cut and a ridiculous coat with too many buttons that clashes with MY cute and oh-so manly outfit every time he stands next to me *displays his manly outfit by spinning around* he also got blood all over my lovely outfit during the death scene round! *stands there for a moment, fuming, his eyes narrow and glow red and smoke comes out of his nose and ears. He jabs his finger at Vash* I'M SENDING YOU THE DRY CLEANING BILL, YOU FREAK!!! This was my last clean jacket! And what's more, you have weird arms that shoot things! No fair!!! *whimpers* If I had arms like that, maybe Otaru-kun would love me. *whimpers again and then throws his head back and sobs, two huge streams of tears flying out of them and drenching anyone close beside him* So is that it? Is that why you're here, Vash? Are you trying to steal my Otaru-kun from me? That's what I hate about you most, you marionette lover!! You can't stop with the marionettes. Oh no! That's not enough for you!! You have to try and steal my beloved Otaru-kun on top of it!! *stops crying, wipes his eyes and glares at Vash again* Well I won't have it, Vash the Stampled, or whatever your name is!! This is war!!!

*sits down on the stage, folds his arms over his chest and puts his nose in the air, then glares back at Vash*

Humph! And you also have bad breath! *turns away again then whimpers*

I just sat on something sharp!

~ Hanagata

14. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Ebisu holds up a tiny umbrella in a feeble attempt to protect himself from Hanagata's tears.

15. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

IwAnBo: (Stares a ein.........and really mad at him because he won't let iwanbo eat him) DUHHHH.....evil dog!..........ROAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR(thinks.....you will be mine soooonnn licks his chops.....)

(eins his pick)

16. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

EiN: Wimper wimper
    Trans**( Gee one fat man and a wierd looking rat hate me)

WOOF WOOF WOOF..CHRUNCH!!

***(Well I dont realy hate anyone but im hungry For a large turkey and SiZEr is the only things with wings.. or an angelic presence anyway!! *EiN then Bites SiZer yummy looking Toe*

KaMeKaZi

Back from exile of spring break!

17. That guy!

Vash *while crying* : "I never knew you felt this way Hanagata!!! I'm sorry and I love you man!!!!"

*Vash runs to give Hanagata a hug and pulls out a pink trench coat out of his trench coat and gives it to Hanagata*

"Although sorry but I have to say I don't sleep with men, *pulls out a flower and goes shiny eyed* only the sight of a beautiful woman can get my heart pounding"

Vash *after a few minutes of pondering over his moral dilemna* : "I may have to think this new round over a bit to figure out who I detest, but I love everyone though... I mean you're all my bro's and sis'! but there is one person here that just ticks me off because he can eat more then me, and he tried to eat all of MY DONUTS!! can you believe it?!?! yeah it's you Iwanbo!! I still love you man and once this is over let's go and feast upon donuts together!"

*Vash looks up to find Iwanbo staring down at him and gets the heck out of there screaming to avoid confrontation*

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The round starts. Sizer gets bored. She deflty runs through the contestants, unnoticingly cutting pieces of clothing, a bowtie, a donut crumb, a hankie... and fur from Iwanbo, Ryo-ohki, Vash, Hanagata and Ebisumaru. She crosses her arms behind her back and slowly tiptoes sideways towards a table. It seems a dog is clenched to her toe... she grabs some fur... she moves to the table and taps her foot up and down *pound pound pound* (will the dog let go?)
    While the other contestants speak, donuts fly high and neon pink blurs her eyes. She glazes over..(why is she wearing a lab coat?) "hee hee hee"(Japanese freak style) she says to herself.. she adds the acquired items, it was all prepared...

Sizer raises the voodoo dolls (Ein and Ryo-oki dolls seem to be the same size!):

"I decide, I HATE YOU ALL!!! Mwa Ha Ha!!!" :eek:

*Sizer starts stabbing the voodoo dolls with Jack Astor's pics she got with her drinks the other day.. wimpers can be heard coming from the Ein and Ryo-oki dolls..(I think she made a mistake :()

19. Meaikoh

Ryo-ohki: "Myaww. Merraow!"

(Trans. Hm, Happy Easter!)

Edges away from Sizer

20. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Screw Magical Girls/Boys...What's a magical Dog or Cabbit Like?

Every contestant is plunged into some sort of backstage. Before them lie a table with various items, and a row of strange looking animals.

"Okay contestants, get ready for this! If there's a common genre in Anime, it's the good old "Magical Girl" variety! Face it, we've got Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Card Captor sakura and the list goes on and on...

Well here's the point of all this mess. Our audience has been complaining that too many of our rounds consist of just senseless beatings. They complain it's too violent... So we're gonna go off in a completely different tangent...Get ready for the AnImE CoLlIsIoN MaGiCaL FaShIoN ShOw!! That's right, we're preparing the catwalk as I speak for each of you to strut your magical stuff!

Before you are called, however, you all need to be prepared. No Magical Girl is without her trusty Magic item and Magic Animal...

So, grab your item and animal and start your preparations to be in the limelight! You're on your own as

Oh! One little detail...things are first come - first serve. We only have one of each Animal or Item, so if someone else grabs it first, you're out of luck. Okay, two details, actually. The second is that if you named the particular item off earlier, you can't claim it as your "magic item"...that would be too easy!"

Items on the table:
    Ebisu's good ol' [Saw Hammer], straight outta the game. It's just basically a wooden mallet, but Ebisu likes it.
    Doggie Treats
    Otaru Mamiya plushie
    "Punisher" (Wolfwood's huge cross)
    A super regenerating carrot (Regrows anything that's bit off of it and gives the holder energy, like a senzu bean)
    Sizer's Scythe
    Pandora's box, we won't know if its original or fake until its opened. A fake box opened is a weapon of mass destruction...

Available Animals:
    Animals and Commentary made possible by the "Kawaii Pet Shop"...
    [​IMG]
    Ton-Chan, formally known as Tonrariano the Third, is a small yellow pig that came from the planet Buuringo. His special abilities are talking and flying, and his favourite food is apples. He is quite good at keeping people out of trouble, so if you have children around the house, he will be a good pet to keep an eye on them.

[​IMG]
    ChuChu is so cute, lovable, and will eat anything! He's also rather good at getting into mischief. Does anyone know whether he is a mouse or a monkey?

[​IMG]
    The Fat Chocobo is one of the many varieties of Chocobos! It absolutely loves to eat carrots!! He can help you store all your belongings in a safe place...

[​IMG]
    Furyou Ushi is the leader of many cows at Shininaka School. His favourite activity is running around and creating chaos.. and he likes eating yakisoba-pan (a kind of bread).

[​IMG]
    Aww... isn't MuuMuu cute??? He looks like a squid-like creature with a coconut tree on his head!

[​IMG]
    Anyone want to have a pet DEVIL? Well, cute Jamapi is here.

[​IMG]
    Pen Pen is a very intelligent penguin who reads the newspaper every morning!! He lives in a private refridgerator in Misato and Shinji's apartment. What does he eat? Well, he eats whatever Shinji and Misato are eating for the evening, which is usually instant meals and beer. Pen Pen wears a collar which has "PenĂ½" written on it. Ain't he cute with those red eyebrows? I don't think I've ever seen a penguin with red eyebrows before...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.