RPG Archives AnImE CoLlIsIoN (In Play)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

ZZzzzZZzZ

EIN Wakes up after the Incredibly LONG wait!...

EiN= Woof woof arf Woof Arf WOOf Woof..

Translation... OF this is for all the contestants.. you are taking me out for my daily walk.. where do we go for this realy nice walk..

EIN waits for reply...

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Alright EiN! Let's check what your group of dates had to say! Where would you go?!

Contestant # 2 Answered Fastest!
    "We would go walking in our halloween costumes in a cool place near roswell. You could walk without your leash and I always have enough time to show you around. "

Next was Contestant # 1!
    "i would take you to a resturant all you could eat.......and we would eat till we are full...thats what i would do if i took you on a date"

And finally, Contestant # 3!
    ""If I were to bring you out on a walk, I'd probably take off your leash because that's cruelty to animals! And then we'd go to a donut store and just eat everything there, nya hahahahahahaha."

I know you're hating to do this EiN, but you'll have to decide which of these fine suitors you'll have to let go...5 to choose from, which will it be?

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Woof Woof ..

trans: I believe I'll lose Hanagata... And well I asked where we would go for a walk not Eat!

WooF Arf Woof Arf Arf!...Woof Woof... Arf Arf Arf.. Woof grrr Woof Woof.. Arf arf woof ggrrrr.....

Translation! Contestant 2 and 5.. If we were stranded on a spaceship with 3 different bags of dogfood.. what flavours would we have.. And Contestant Number 1# another question for you..Do you think my fur us lovely!?

KaMe

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

[edited comments]
    Gomen, I had forgotten the way the game was set up...KaMe, you vote off by name, so Hana-Chan goes...and he wasn't contestant #2....he was contestant #4...
    [/edited comments]

Buh-bye Hanagata! Better Luck Next Time! :)

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

And the answers have come back...

You asked contestants 2 and 5 what flavor dogfood they would take with you both for a stranded space ride....and here's what they had to say!

Contestant # 2
    "Well, It depends what kind of dog food you like, but since we're in space, it would have to be space dog food.

I have some really good raw sushi dog food. Space sushi dog food only gets better with age, so it would be about 30 years old for my little puppy dog. Other flavours would include all beef sprinkled in gourmet ptomaine sauce and of course some Alpo doggy food, the original and still the best. I'm not kidding when I mean the original, I mean I have the first bag ever made!"

Contestant # 5
    "If there was only dog food left to eat, 3 flavours I know we'd both enjoy:

absinthe, laudanum and blood flavouring, delish."

And then we've been dying to know what contestant # 1 thought of your fur...well here's the reply:

"Yes, its smoother then a babys bottom :)"

You're left now with another critical decision, EiN... Another of your contestants needs to be eliminated in order to bring you closer to your perfect match. But what is the name of said contestant? Only you can decide that....

6. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Woof Wooof Woof

Trans!

Well im goona have to go with and say that Contestant Number 5 is Sizer..

for the Rest of the Contestants...

Do you like Dogs...??

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Oooo....Sizer. Looks like your number is up - oh, and #5 was it, as well...good guess, EiN. When your remaining dates have submitted their answers, we'll continue on...Hmm, only three left. Hope your choice date is in there!

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

And now we're down to three lucky contestants! Which one is the right date for Ein? I can't wait to see!

And the most recent question put forth has been "Do you like Dogs?"

Here's what they had to say:

Contestant #1
    "Yes, I like all dogs, big, small, skinny, fat they all are cute loveable mammals"

Contestant #2
    "Oh! I like Weiner dogs, and those little tiny ones and I especially love those bigger little ones that are only about a foot long?"

Contestant #3
    "They're so cute and fluffy and they'd eat anything, almost like me! So of course I like em', all animals are my friends"

Well, Ein, it seems we have some wonderful choices here, but you can only get away with one date in the end. Three contestants, but one has to go.

Who will you drop now? Will it be Vash, the Stampede? Or perhaps, Iwanbo, the meaty evil? Then again, there's always Ryo-ohki, the...uh...the uh...rabbit cat thing. Name your choice!

And then, hold off on any further questioning...we have to be more careful with your final choice...so we have a little surprise elimination contest.

9. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Shakes the Dust off his Fur..

Woof..

Contestant #1 Vash, the Stampede

*rolls back over and falls to sleep!

EiN

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Vash-San, your time here is up! He was contestant #3, by the way, Ein...

So, that leaves our two final mystery dates - Iwanbo and Ryo-ohki. This time we're going to turn things around. Iwanbo, Ryo-ohki, it's time for you to each pose a question to Ein... :)

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Okay, EiN!

Contestant # 2 poses the question:
    "What are your opinions of inter-racial marriage, Ein?"

Aaaaand, Contestant # 1 poses:
    "Ein do you like to get doggie treats all the time as do I?"

12. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Woof Woof Arf Woof.. ggrrrr Woof wooof..

Translation:

For question number 1. Since im a Dog and im on a dating show where there Homosapians.. Its Clear that i have nothing against inter racial Marrieges.. Frankly Im all for it..

arf Wooof Arf arf arf.. Woof Woof. Woof, Woof, Arf, arf, Woof, Woof, Woof, Arf, ..........

Translation.

I like all sorts of doggie treats, BBQ flavour, Steak flavor, Bacon Flavor, Pork flavour, Lamb Flavour, Fish Flavour... chicken Flavour, Turkey Flavor...........................................................

13. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Okay, Ein...do you have any further questions or Requests, or are you ready to name your date choice?

14. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Woof Woof Woof Arf Woof.. ggrrrr Woof wooof..

Translation!!!!!!!!!

I Think ill skip everything and just pick my Date.. That is.. ill Pick Contestant # 2 Who i think is Ryo-ohki...

Ein Sits and waits to see what happens!.

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Ryo-ohki comes on out.

"Miaahhh! Miaow!"

Trans: 'Wow! Great!'

Ryo-ohki purrs and sidles up to Ein.

'Miaa!'

Trans: Unintelligible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.