RPG Archives AnImE CoLlIsIoN (In Play)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

iWanBo: (grabs the doggie treats and for his animal Furyou Ushi)
    Duhhhhhhhh.........these are my picks...

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Ryo-ohki grabs the regenarating carrot

Ryo-ohki: "Myahoo mia miai mrooo!"

(Trans. The Carrot is mine!-nyo!)

Ryo-ohki examines the animals.

Ryo-ohki:"Merrow, merrow! Myaaaa!"

(Trans. I'd take the chocobo, but it eats carrots.)

Looks evil & picks up the mouse.

Ryo-ohki:"Mya...Niah, meow, hiiiss! Myaho."

(Trans. On second thought...no mouse, I'll take the chocobo!)

Puts down the mouse. Picks up the chocobo.

3. Meaikoh

Ryo-ohki mutters & puts the carrot back on the table and instead picks up Pandora's box.

Ryo-ohki:"Myarooo, Myaho, merroow.

(Trans. Come, My chocobo-type thing.)

4. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

*Hanagata prances up to the table and twirls around pretilly*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! At last something I'm good at! *points at all of the contestents* Mark my words! I will regain my lead in this round because I, the manly Mitsurugi, have more fashion sense in my little finger *waves said finger at them* than any of you have in your entire bodies!

AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*begins thinking up his pretty magical girl costume and giggles*

Oh my! Now that would be a naughty naughty outfit! Would you like to see me in something skimpy, Otaru-kun.....

*Hanagata keeps giggling as he looks over the items on the table. He considers taking the Otaru plushie anyway, but doesn't want to get disqualified again. And so he selects the saw hammer*

Hanagata: Ahhh, this particular item is compact and light. Perfect for Magical girl Mitsurugi!

*looks over the remaining pets dubiously*

Hmmm...*puts a hand to his chin and one on his hip as he considers*

*looks back at the judge* Can't' I have an Otaru-kun bunny for my magical animal? Cherry got one at the end of Saber Marionette J Again.

*sighs when he's told no and looks down at the animals*

I suppose I could dress you up like my love, though...

*snatches Pen Pen*

~ Hanagata

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*hmmpph* Sizer thinks, until she notices a big cool looking cross on the table. She takes it, and cat-looking devil thing. She feels a connection to Jamapi.
    Sizer is dreading this round... all she can think of are the times Raiel and Hameln dress her up in ridiculous outfits.. hahaha but not as ridiculous as Flute's...*

6. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Jumping Up on the table EiN looks over the remaining items and grabs the but end of Sizer's Scythe and hauls it away to a corner back stage..

*WOOF WOOF*

(Trans: Stupid big item..)

Ien goes back to look at whats left of the magical animals... its seems that ChuChu has food with or her so grabs that animal and Heads back to the corner where he placed Sizer's Scythe..

WOOF WOOF.

(trans:s Help Me carry around that stupid Scythe and half the winnings are your Monkey Mouse!)

Ein Then Sites down and playes a game of Virtual Reality with the monkey While waiting for further instructions..

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

*Vash looks over the remaining items and ponders vigorouslywith his index finger on his chin*
    Vash : I'm not really one for healthy food, so this little cute thing will have to do, haha *picks up the Otaru Plushie and makes it do a little dance on the table* And I feel sympathy for this little weird thing :( *Vash goes and pets the squid Muu Muu on the head and signals it to follow him*

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Okay Magical Girls n' Boys, now that you've got your gear the audience awaits your performance...

Here's the deal. Outside, beyond those curtains over there, we've assembled a fancy stage. Go out there when it's your turn, introduce, show off your fancy transformation and then find someway to entertain your onlookers...

Amongst them we've placed some serious judge contenders who will be taking note in your every move, so make sure everything is done the way you'd like it to be....

They've been waiting around for long enough, so get out there and Slay 'em dead....um, figuretively speaking that is...

9. Meaikoh

Ryo-ohki:"Myaho? Miaul? Miaow! Hissss! myarroooo?"

(Trans. In what order is this show gonna be? Huh? I'm nervous!)

waves for her fat little chocobo to follow her. Ryo-ohki examens Pandora's Box once more, wondering if it's like the real Pandora's box.

10. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

WOOF WOOF! grr grr arf!

(Trans Ok Monkey Boy it looks like were are up! Here is the plan,... Wisper wisper.. GOT IT!)

WOOF Arf ArF WOOF WOOF towards the Stage Crew!

(Trans: *Telling the stage crew to get Ready*)

(Out on stage Magicaly there are Some Tumble weed, and onther dersert plant life... And All of a sudden a sign drops Down.. Reading... "THE 500 000 WOOLONG REWARD" Staring EIN The Data Dog And Silly Monkey Creature! DRUM ROLE AS THE As EIN enters stage left and Monkey thing enters stage! right )

WOOF Arf Woof ARF GRR!

Trans: You know there is a 500, 000 woolong reward on your head Eh mR Monkey Boy for stealing that Scythe!..

OHH AHHH AHHH!!!

Trans: IM sorry Mr Dog Bounty Hunter but you cant have it Back!

ChuChu Runs at EIN Draging a Large Scythe behind him...

* EIn Ponders... Ive been waiting to try some of those moves spike Always uses.. Her is My Chance!*

As The Mouse Monley Creature Comes flying at EIN ,, EiN Moves quickly out of the Way and Bites CHU CHU on the ear!

AHHH AHHH!

TRANS:*whisper* OUCH Not So Hard IEN this is just a show!

WOOF

Trans: Sorry!

Chuchu Swings around the Scythe Comes flying at EIN.. EIN MOVES.. But Looses some Hair of the His Tail.. But Because the Scythe is so heavy it gets thrown up into the Rafters where no one can Get it till the next renavation of the building....

WOOF WOOF ARF ARF ARF!

Trans: NO NO NO!.. Now the reward is useless without geting th Scythe back!... Oh well come monkey Mouse Chu Chu... lets go get some water melons from the vender!...

EiN And Chu Chu walk off into the sunset without the 500,000 Woolong Reward!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soory for any confusion this weird tale mite have made!

11. Meaikoh

Ryo-ohki:"Myarooo! Myaow! Miaul!"
    (Trans. Goodness! It's Out Turn! Come!)

Ryo-ohki opens Pandora's box and it turns out to be the something almost as good as the real thing.

All the monsters Ranma ever fought were sealed in there, and in case they ever got out, at the bottom there was...Akane's hammer and a kettle of hot water!

Ryo-ohki jumps on her chocobo and grabs Akane's hammer. She spurs the chocobo and bops each of the monster's on the head in turn...except for one monster whom she missed...Pantyhose Taro's transformed form! The Kettle of hot water only seems to be extremely warm now, so she hopes it'll still work!

Ryo-ohki pours the hot water onto Pantyhose Taro's form yelling:"

"Myahrooo! Myaho! Miaow!"

(trans. Return to your power Confined!)

All the monsters get sucked back into the box and it lays on the floor. Ryo-ohki takes a bow.

"Maow? Miaho, myahrooo hrooo miaul meow myaho Miaw?!"

(trans. Now, then? Somebody tell me where I can get some carrots?!)

12. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Vash(behind the curtains) : I think it's my turn now... I'm so nervous!! I guess I'll just dance like I usually do to the music I love then!

The music starts to play and from the bottom of the curtain an Otaru Plushie pops out and Vash uses it as a puppet dancing to the music for the intro to the song being played. Once the intro is over Vash makes the puppet wave goodbye and go behind the curtain, and then he pushes the curtains out of the way with his arms and starts dancing down the alley to the music. His arms are up in the air as he walks from the left and right of the alley.

Vash : Come Muu Muu be free!! *Muu Muu pops out of Vash's coat and starts following Vash's steps.

Once Vash is at the front of the alley with all eyes at him confusedly he says "I just can't say this enough and it's the only way to give hope to this World!!! now repeat after me!!!!"

Everyone : "huh?"
    Vash : "I SAID REPEAT AFTER ME!!!!"

The audience looks back and forth wondering what the hecks going on.

Vash : "THIS LAND REVOLVES AROUND!"
    Everyone : "This land revolves Around!"

Vash : "LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ; Muu Muu :MUU MUU MUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vash and Muu Muu : (^.^)X

A huge explosion occurs behind Vash and his hair turns blonde:)p) and his trench coat turns silver!

13. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

IwAnBo: (duhhhhh.... i think its my turn...........he bouces onto the stage with his trusty cow following him...)

Iwanbo Duhhhh..... look at me balerina(does a little balerina dance)

Everyone: (they all stare at him and start to laught hahahahahahah)(MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!)

Iwanbo: Why nobody like my little dance.... (starts eatiing the doggies treats....)Duhh...... these are good (feeds one to the cow....)

Evil Cow: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo (kicks iwanbo with his back legs but seem to not do anything to iwanbo......)

Everyone: (Stares at iWanbo while he eats the doggies treats crumbs go everywhere)

Iwanbo: BURPPPPPPPPPPPPP...........DUHHHHHHHH.....MMMMMMM

Evil Cow: (calls his buddys in ands says lets waste this chuckle head....)

all of a sudden like 20 cows come running in and are in attack position

Iwanbo: (Looks at the cows and scraches his head)....Duhhh lots of cows.....

One charges at him it runs into him......the cow flys off from the impack on iwanbos belly..........
    after a few minutes later iwanbo walks over to his cow and ties it up......and holds the cow hostage......the evil cow called off his freiends....

Iwanbo: Looks at the audience Duhhhhh.......i think im going to go eat some cow..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm(Picks up his cow and takes it behind the curtains)

14. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

*From behind the curtains, Hanagata Mitsurugi watches the goings on with a mixture of dread, amazement and (after Iwanbo's performance) sheer confusion. However, nothing can make him forget that he's freezing. The studio is air conditioned and Hanagata's skimpy outfit leaves very little material for him to cover up with. And so, Hanagata begins dancing up and down, rubbing his arms furiously*

c--c--c--c--cOLD!! It's COLD!!! I want it to be my turn now ><;.

*Just then he hears a little squeak by his feet.*

Nani?

*Hanagata looks down and notices Pen Pen. The Penguine, clad in a makeshift Mamiya Otaru costume hands Hanagata a beer. Hanagata stares at it, puzzled*

This is supposed to warm me up?

*Pen Pen seems to nod.*

Oh no, but how can t his be? *Hanagata twirls around, hugging himself* What would my beloved Otaru-kun say if he knew the silken and oh-so soft lips of his one and only soul mate had ever touched alcoho--

*he regards the can, sighs*

Well, maybe just a nip. *he opens the beer and begins chugging it down*

(ten minutes later)

*Hanagata is surrounded by a pile of beer cans and seated back stage in a thoroughly indecent position that gives any onlookers, voluntary or not, a view of his lavender underwear. His arm is thrown clumbsily around Pen Pen's shoulders and he holds a lighter in his free hand. He's currently waving it back and forth*

Japoness ronriiiiiii heaaaatoooooooh *hic*
    Koi *hic* Koi koite nani sa?
    AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO....

*realizing it is his turn, Hanagata jumps up and races towards the stage. In his drunken stupor, however, he slams head first into part of the procenium arch.*

ITAI!!!!

*and falls on his butt, giving everyone else another lovely view*

*Hanagata rights himself and pushes through the curtains. Wincing at the bright lights he staggers out before the studio audience*

*Our hero(ine) is quite a sight. His magical girl costume consists of knee high boots, one pink and one lavender, a purple micro mini skirt, a girls school uniform top and.... hand puppets?! Yes, indeed, they are hand puppets. Hanagata holds his arms up and makes the dinosaur-like puppets squeal for the audience. He still wears his lavender bow around his neck, but now he's also wearing one in his hair. His make up looks terrible*

*girly voice* Ohayo, Mini-san!! *giggles* My name is Managata Hitsurog...Hitsuro...Hitsuruglesma... *hic* But you may call me ....

*leaps into the air and spins around. Lights flash, visions of large lavender and pink roses fly across the audience's vision as Hanagata's outfit begins to transform. It shrinks and expands, as does Hanagata's hair. Corny music plays all the while. Finally, Hanagata lands. Nothing about his outfit has changed.*

SAILOR SHIRATAKI!!!

*dramatic pose. Lightning flashes behind him. Voices offstage sing "Sailor Shiratakiiiiii"*

*Hanagata belches and sways a little on his feet*

And this is my trushty kide sick, Otaru-kun!!!

*gestures at Pen Pen, who is holding up a sign that reads "Free Beer for anyone that gets me away from this cross-dressing weirdo!"*

And today we're gonna show you schum tricks *hic hic hic*. Like, if a bad guy is attacking you.... like say ONE OF THOSE @@#$ ing #$%^* marionettes that Otaru-kun loooooooves and who ARE INTERLOPING @#$%ers that keep you away from your soul mate... what was I saying? *scratches his head, hiccups* OH YEAH!!! You attack those marionettes like this!!

*leaps into the air and reaches behidn his back*

Mooooooon gorgeous shirataki power make up!!!

HOLY SHIRATAKI MOON SAW HAMMER!! HIIIYAHHH!!!!

*swings his saw hammer as he twirls around in a circle. Unfortunately, Hanagata isn't being too careful at this point, and the hammer ends up smashing his face as flat as a pancake. With an anguished cry of pain he lands on his back and lies there quivering, as Pen Pen shrugs and holds up another sign reading "Why couldn't I have gone with the cool guy in the red trench coat?"

*Chibi Otarus dance around Hanagata's head as he smiles blissfully*
    My Otaru-kun.... let me be your little sailor scout. *passes out*

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

groan...

Sizer had been keeping her arms crossed as she occasionally watched the spectacles on stage..Jamapi, the little cat devil thing had remained floating next to her. Sizer looks out after Hana's performance ".. must be my turn now..., well it's time I went up" she says.

*Jamapi follows Sizer onto the stage*

The lights go dim, a single bright light is set on Sizer and Jamapi. The crowd and contestants look on: it seems a fight has broken out into the audience consisting of people unhappy about the earlier performances.. Sizer's eyelids narrow.
    Jamapi, (who had been invisible) sudddenly "pops' into sight next to Sizer: "Oh oh Sizer! What ever is going on? Friends shouldn't be mad and start fighting! Looks like its time to turn into Magical Pretty Thing Super Sizer!!!" (Jamapi cries in a high pitch horribly cute voice)
    Sizer's eyes open wide, she lifts up her left hand, and she leans her head into her palm: "Not Again!" she groans.

Disco music is heard echoing throughout the audience. The background turns pink *doo dee da da doo dee doo dum dee da da SUPER SIZER.. doo dee da da doo dee da dum dum SHE'S SO PRETTY!...*

While this song plays, Sizer is being taken, against her will, floating up in the air in a slow backflip, her back arched, her leg, one at a time up in the air as long strips of pure white fabric envelop her, twisting her around and around and around until she slowly descends to the floor, gently.
    She looks at the enemy, (or people fighting/arguing) Sizer jumps in the air, where a huge cross, 'The Punisher' appears. As she is in front of the cross, a bright light shines and explodes from behind the cross, and the words 'God Breath You!' appear above.

Jamapi has been watching from below. "Yay! I wonder what she will do super pretty next!!!" it cries.
    Sizer, with head down, embraces her chest and slowly moves her arms outward, as this happens, beautiful wings burst forth from her back, open and feathers gently descend to the floor, twisting around and down.

The disco stops, and a techno beat begins. (the first words to this song are 'Let's blow this joint')
    Sizer looks up, "Enough with this crap" she says. The huge cross quickly straps onto her back, she descends quickly to the stage. She grabs Jamapi who cries: "Oh no! This isn't part of your Pretty Super Prissy Sizer action!" "Hehe" laughs Sizer.

Sizer throws Jamapi high in the air and outward. In a quick sequence, Sizer stands straight, with a slight curve in her stance. 'Click' breaks the leather straps on the cross, grey swirls of smoke envelop Sizer as the material covering her unfold and flutter behind her. The cross is now revealed to be a HUGE gun, floats and flips to the side, it moves under her arm. She aims at Jamapi and fires, crying 'Cross Kickin' Action!'

The sudden impact and explosion of the 'Cross Kickin' Action' upon Jamapi splits the devil into a thousand demon shards. The shards (mini Jamapis) cry "Let's all be happy friends you guys!!.." as they stream towards the 'enemy' at high speed. As they hit the people, special 'Friendship' halos form around the people, making them happy once more.
    Sizer, unhappy that no one was killed mutters 'damn', then says to them "These contestants put their best into their performances, stay happy, be content, or face the wrath of the Cross once more! And DIE next time!!!" (as she is saying this her her index fingers and pinkies stick out and her arms are flailing around as a 'da da da dada da da da dada' disco is heard).

The Weapon covers itself back up, and flips behind her. It grows larger and brighter, then vanishes, dark circles descend down upon Super Sizer, and she returns back to her normal state.

Sizer opens her hand and Jamapi appears: "That was fun! Let's do it again!" it cries. One look from Sizer shuts Jamapi up.

Attached Files:

16. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Thank you contestants, for a very entertaining round! Our judges have given a generous helping this time for such a magnificent performance!

Round Results:
    ------------------
    Ein +500
    Ryo-ohki +400
    Vash +450
    Iwanbo +500
    Hana +450
    Sizer +500

Sizer has once again pulled into the lead, with everyone close behind...

Hmm, for the second half of this round, I need a volunteer....hmmm, EiN! You will do just fine! Come on backstage, and leave your monkey-mouse thing behind...

(The crowded audience dissipates, leaving the remaining five contestants to wait until the next part of the round is explained)

And that half will be on it's way soon! Stay Tuned!

Until then, however, I'd like our lounging contestants to take a moment to discuss what they think of the game so far... Is it exciting? Is it fairly judged? Are there any classic categories taht have been left out? Feel free to speak your mind, contestants, we're now going to commercial!

17. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

EIN Heads of into the sunset with BaKa!

EiN

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Sizer walks over to the refreshment table, Jamapi hoavering behind her* "I wonder what I should do in the meantime.. she thinks. Talk with people? nah.. " of course she couldn't stop it if someone started talking to her...

19. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Back on course!

*Baka returns without Ein, and turns to the impatiently waiting contestants. He throws a sealed envelope at each of them. The envelope has each name delicately scripted onto it.*

Here are your instructions, all you eligable bachelorettes, you! :)

Get ready, we're bringing out Ein in a few minutes.

(Special Note: Please read the out of game thread for full instructions, guys...we're about to go into "overdrive" :D)

20. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the bachelor of the moment, the king of the canines, the animal who's looking for a good time.....

EiN!!!!

EiN, welcome to Dating game. Behind that wall, we've assembled your five bacholerettes (or bachelors if you'd prefer)...

I know you must be dying to get to know them, and you already know the rules...

You get three questions total, directed to three contestants of your choice...each numbered 1 thru 5....

So let's not waste time. Go for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.