RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Scene: Battle Mission: Help Sector L3

"This is fun!" Gohan exclaimed as he handledly blasted away a few more gundams.

--

Sailor V put her fighter on auto-pilot. She streched her body out of the fighter for a second and closed her eyes. "Venus... Love me chain!" The chain surrounded a total of 8 gundams, crushing them together. She then quickly sent torpedoes at the trapped gundams, killing them. "14 total" She added in a triumphant voice.

Stardust Phox, you have been posting as Alcyone, may I know why you are not controlling Suu? - DS

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kurama smiled at his teammates having fun. He dove forward into a pile of Gundams. He was surrounded onces again. This time he was not scared. He had a plan. 'Hopefully it will work,' He thought. He pulled out his rose. Kurama made rose pedals and leaves fall from the sky. The Gundams starred at them as they started to slice into their Gundams. The Gundams were confused. Kurama took this time to wrap his rose whip around them and take off their heads. He watched as they fell down into space. "20."

-Check out the Missions Updates thread it has been updated.

-Look at the [OOC] Question thread the poll will end shortly. -B19

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Battle Mission: help Sector L3

"Hey! No fair!" said Sakura as she shifted her helmet again for it was slipping over her eyes again. Sakura put her fighter in auto pilot, and she lifted her hands above her head and yelled "Water style! Giant whirl pool!" and a large whirl pool surrounded her and destroyed 12 gundams. "Hah! 14!" she said with excitement. She was about to do another attack when something grabed her fighter. "Oh no! Someone HELP! A gundam has grabbed me!" Sakura exclaimed as she tried shaking the gundam off of her.

Scene: Ship Mission: Go to Neptune

"Are we ready to leave yet? I'm getting tired of just sitting here." said Zabuza as he waited for everyone to get on. "Yeah." agreed Yuuto.

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Inu-Yasha! Let's get to the weapons! Some gundams are out there about to launch an attack!" said Kenshin looking out the window at the gundams, "They don't look like alies!" he said turning to Inu-Yasha.

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Legato gave a wry smile when he heard Kurama say he was keeping count. Then, as he made one of the enemy Gundam's disembowel the other, he smiled again, saying, "2 for me."

Legato went to his work methodically, but all the while gleaning pleasure from the destruction. "How easy it is to control the minds of humans."

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Battle; Mission: Help Sector L3

Suu was flying behind Lina, taking down one Gundam here, another there. It was when she saw Kurama's most recent attack that she thought she could do better.

'Maybe I can... if I'm careful...'

She flew her craft far from her allies but close to at least four Gundams, then half-closed her eyes and concentrated. Seconds later, the four Gundams blew up.

She blinked and smiled. "Kurama-san, I got four!"

6. Basher

Scene: Spaceship Mission: Neptune

"Are we ready to leave yet? I'm getting tired of just sitting here." said Zabuza as he waited for everyone to get on. "Yeah." agreed Yuuto.

Naraku looked at the two impatient members. "If you are so anxious to leave why don't you two go grab the rest."

Suu blinked and smiled. "Kurama-san, I got four!"

"Good job Suu," Kurama said to her. He locked his guns on a Gundam.

"Oh no! Someone HELP! A gundam has grabbed me!" Sakura exclaimed as she tried shaking the gundam off of her.

"Don't worry. I am on it." Gohan said. He zoomed towards his teammate Sakura. "I need to get it to let you go." Gohan teased the Gundam a little. Finally it let go. He aimed his hand at it and it blew up. "14. It looks like we are tied Sailor V." Gohan smiled at that.

"Inu-Yasha! Let's get to the weapons! Some gundams are out there about to launch an attack!" said Kenshin looking out the window at the gundams, "They don't look like alies!" he said turning to Inu-Yasha.

Inuyasha moved quickly to one of the gun controls. He aimed at a few guns destroying them. "Are you going to help?" Inuyasha asked Kenshin rudely.

7. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Lina grinned at all the action going on, "Oh yeah! Watch this! Everyone get back!!"

With that, she put her fighter into auto pilot and then opened the roof of the fighter and stood, careful to attach a rope on her belt to her seat, so not to fall out. She then lifted her arms above her head.

"Lord of the Darkness and the Four Worlds, I call upon you, grant me all the power that you possess!"

The four amulets around her wrists, waist and neck started glowing.

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGU SLAVE!!"

Lina let out a gigantic red blast at a cluster of gundams, making them all explode. The added explosions gave the blast a larger range and caused other gundams to be destroyed aswell.

Lina grinned as she sat back into her seat, "50! Beat that!"

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Scene: Battleship, Alpha Team 3 Mission: Help Sector L3

Sailor Moon nodded her head and said, "Gotcha." She then began to use the weapon system to try to attack. She wasn't sure if she would be able to launch her attacks from the inside of the craft.

Aoshi approached the loading docks not bothering to talk to anyone waiting for orders.

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Inu-Yasha! Please don't be rude." said Kenshin as he walked over to the empty gun controls and began to look for some enemy gundams.

"Thanks Gohan!" said Sakura as she began another attack, "Dopple Ganger!" said Sakura as about twenty copies of her came into view. All twenty Sakuras, including the real Sakura, all said "Lord Hokage, decend upon me. Grant me your strenght." they said, "FIRE STYLE! FLAMES OF MY FATHERS, MOTHERS AND FAMILY! FLAME KISS!". Rings of fire appeared and destroyed about 30 gundams. After the attack all the dopplegangers disappeared and Sakura said "34! You all beat that!" and began to laugh.

"I would but they need to learn to speed up." said Yuuto. "I may be a demon ninja from the Village-in-the-mist, but I'm not stupid enough to mess with this bunch." said Zabuza getting a little restless.

Sorry but Dopple Ganger isn't that powerful attack had to shorten up the number killed. Please be more realistic. -B19

Can you please look up your posts with a spell check or something of the likes before hitting the send button? I understand sometimes it's not easy but at least try. I don't like having to edit your post in order to make them readable -DS

10. Meaikoh

Legato smiled. "There are skilled warriors among this group. Hmm...This is rather enjoyable."

Legato took control of one of the Gundams and began to use it as his own rogue warrior, killing 4, 6, 7, 8 Gundams before it ran out of ammo. Then, Legato caused it to self-destruct, taking out about 10 suits that were in the vicinity. "That makes it...20 for me."

11. Basher

"Inu-Yasha! Please don't be rude." said Kenshin as he walked over to the empty gun controls and began to look for some enemy gundams.

"Keh." Inuyasha went back to shooting guns trying to ignore Kenshin the best he could.

Kurama listened as the group had fun. "Lina is in the lead? Not for long." He piloted his fighter to where the Gundams were surrounding the Artemis battleship. Something inside of him called to him. He closed his eyes and he feed upon it. It was the power of his former self which he kept hidden from the rest of the team. The youkai inside of him gave him inner strength. He pulled out his rose once more and opened his eyes. "Chou Kagon Retsuzanshi (Super Rose Whip)." Kurama called out. The rose whip extended itself feeding upon his youkai powers. It snapped off the heads of 20 Gundams in a single blow. It extended again and attacked the midsection of 10 more Gundams destroying them all. Explosions from the wreckage killed off 10 more. The bodies of the Gundams a blaze made the battle scene light up as the wreckage floated downwards. "Hahaha," Kurama laughed cold and heartless something that was not like his normal soft and nice personality.

Kurama snapped out of his youkai mode. “What did I do?” The love teachings of his family and friends didn’t stop him from the destruction he caused. “I was like him,” Kurama called out talking about his former self. His eyes clouded and he remained motionless. A Gundam locked onto him and hit the tail clip of his fighter. Kurama was in shock as his fighter went into a downward spiral.

[OOC] Athena the Yami League is boarding their Spaceship. They will be leaving to Neptune once everyone is suited up and at the bridge.

-I thought it was time for some drama-B19

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Venus Love-Me Chain!" Sailor V yelled and grabbed Kurama's fighter. She could barely hold him but still managed to press the torpedo button to knock the enemy gundam out.

"Hurry up.. I can't.. hold on.." Sailor V muttered as she nearly let go of the magic chain.

13. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Battle; Mission: Help Sector L3

Suu had been taking down one Gundam at a time, watching the others take on more. She didn't know her allies were that strong. But then Kurama was being held... 'Sailor V can't hold on that long...' Suu thought.

She maneuvered over to Kurama's fighter and said, via comm, to Sailor V, "Hold him for just a little longer. I can help!"

'Please let this work.'

She closed her eyes and concentrated deeply, looking for something deep within herself. A power... a strong power. 'It's dangerous,' her mind told her. 'But... Kurama-san...'

She felt it flowing through her, felt it flow to Kurama's fighter, felt it pull it, make it steady.

Suu was sweating. She tried not to break her concentration as she used her conscious mind to speak to Kurama: "Kurama-san... a-are... are you okay?"

ooc: I hope that wasn't too much... If it was, then, I'm soo sorry...

14. Basher

Kurama was still in a daze when some of the Kakumei League tried to help him.

Suu was sweating. She tried not to break her concentration as she used her conscious mind to speak to Kurama: "Kurama-san... a-are... are you okay?"

'Sailor V? Suu?,' He thought over and over. A cold laugh sounded once more. "Hahaha." Kurama slowly regained his composer and the laughing died. He grabbed the wheel. He steadied the fighter with the help of Suu. "I am okay," he called out. "I don't know why that happened. My past is something I need to come better to terms with."

Inuyasha listened to Kurama. "It is all in the past Kurama."

"Not really. But can you all trust me?"

"Yes we can," Inuyasha stated. He remembered all the humans he slayed as his demon blood took over. He told Kurama this and he didn't mind at all. Even though he didn't know anything about Kuramas past. Kurama was still his friend. "We need to continue the mission. We should talk about this later."

"No. If you all can not trust me then I will step down. I cannot give you a full answer to what happened to me. There is no time. Can you all trust me even though I have deceived you?"

Inuyasha growled at this knowing full well that he had also. 'They better answer right,' he thought.

[OOC] It is okay Suu.

-Check Missions Updates it has been updated.

-Aoshi, HaruHara, and SAS please report to the Yami League Spaceship at the Bridge so mission can start.-B19

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Battle Mission: help Sector L3

"Are you three all right?" asked Sakura as she wiped out 20 more gundams. "Well, I'm in almost in the lead! 54! Beat that!" she said and raced off to find some more gundams to blast. She thought 'Well, this is way more fun than beating up that old hag Zabuza and the twirp Haku, along with all the other men that worked with Gato. Hah!'

Scene: ship Mission: go to Neptune

'Geez! I wish they would hurry.' thought Yuuto as he too became restless.

16. Basher

"I am fine. I hope the others are fine too. Let's continue with the mission. We will talk about what happened later. It doesn't look like they will retreat yet." Kurama turned on his radio and tried to call the Artemis Battleship. "This is Kurama from the Kakumei League calling the battleship Artemis the calavry has arrived."

"Glad to have you with us Kakumei League. I am the captain of the Artemis Battleship. You all arrived sooner then we thought you would. Thank you." The captain said to Kurama and the other members.

Kurama gave his partner, Sailor V, a thumbs up. "Sailor V are you ready to protect the battleship Artemis with your life? I am. Some of you all need to protect the Orb City."

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Aisha sighed, "This wont work..." She looked around, "I guess I'll use one of those mobile suits....." She mumbled. She soon was inside one and smiled, "Here we go." She smirked.

She heard Kurama, "Orb City huh?" She smiled, "alright!"

Please put the Scene and Mission in. -B19

18. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: battle Mission: help Sector L3

"Gohan! Ready to protect Orb City?" said Sakura as she blasted two gundams with her flame kiss attack. She thought 'If they don't surrender, we could get seriously hurt. Geez! This is exciting!'

19. Meaikoh

Legato smiled perniciously. "I'm not protecting Orb City. Let us see what the battleship Artemis holds in store."

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Ready!" Sailor V exclaimed. "What is it we need to protect it from, though? More gundams?" She asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.