RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[OOC] I'm Back! Thanks alot B19, for controling my characters for the weekend!

"Well, I see your awake Gohan. Kurama, I'll be a fighter too, your team." said Sakura, streching. Sakura thought 'Well, I hope Kenshin stays on the ship, he doesn't need any more injuries.'

Meanwhile in the medic room Kenshin had fallen asleep.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I was hoping to have groups of two but we will have to see Sakura." Kurama looked at his teammates. "Suu and Lina are Alpha Team 1. Sailor V and I are Alpha Team 2. Nuriko can be Alpha Team 3. Sailor Moon would you like to be with Nuriko? And Gohan will you be joining us?"

The Missions Updates Thread has been updated. Check it out.-B19

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I'll go with Gohan. Kurama, will Kenshin be staying on the ship?" said Sakura as she fastened the belt that held her Shurken and her Kunia blades. She thought 'I hope Kenshin stays on the ship.'

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Hey guys! Look at the screen!" Gohan yelled, pointing at the Kakumei League spaceship's battle screen. "It looks like we have arrived."

5. Basher

Kurama looked out the window and couldn't believe all the fighting going on. He turned to the crew. "It has been decided then that Alpha Team 1 will be Lina and Suu, Alpha Team 2 Sailor V and me, Alpha Team 3 will be Nuriko and Sailor Moon, and the last Alpha Team is 4 will be Sakura and Gohan." Kurama looked at the scene outside once again. He turned back to the group. "We are out numbered. It looks like they have over 1,000 strong and more. If we stay in our groups and help each other out hopefully we can make out of this alive. Let's move to the fighters. There are special helmets that will keep everyone in touch." Kurama turned to Inuyasha. "Inform Kenshin that he will be staying and fighting here."

Inuyasha said to Kurama, "yes Kurama." He left with no argument. Inuyasha knew how serious trouble they are in. He arrived at Kenshins room. "Kenshin?"

Kurama made it to the docking bay. He grabbed a helmet and pulled it on. Kurama jumped into line on the third fighter. He turned everything on. He ran a quick check and found out everything was in working order.

Suu got into the first fighter after putting on her helmet. She took a big breathe and tried to speak calmly into the helmet. "Kurama everything is running fine here. I am ready to go."

"You will be leaving first Suu. I believe you can do it. Once Lina is ready you can take off on my signal." Kurama looked at the other members as they jumped in. Gohan gave him a thumbs up from his own fighter. He nodded to him and took a deep breathe of his own.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Alright, Let's do it!" Sailor V yelled and jumped into the fourth fighter. She started putting on a helmet. "I'll have to remove my Mask first" She muttered, as it was intefering with her helmet. "Alright, ready to go" She said. She made her mask dissapear by merely waving her transformation pen.

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kenshin was fast asleep when Inu-Yasha entered, but he woke with a start when he heard his name, "Yes?" he said with a yawn.
    Back in the docking area Sakura put on her helmet and jumped in to one of the remaining fighters, and said into the helmet "Ready"

8. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Lina got into her fighter and put on her helmet, "I'm ready to go. This should be a blast!"

9. Basher

"Okay Suu take it out slow and then Lina will follow you. I will be behind Lina and then Sailor V will be behind me. Is Sailor Moon and Nuriko ready to go yet?" Kurama said in to the helmet.

Suu turned the switch to make the fighter run forward. She adjusted things as she went towards the hanger. In a moment she was out of the ship. She looked at the scene that was in front of her. "Everyone it is worser then it looked from the battleship." She took a deep breathe and proceded. "Lina, I will slow down so we can go in together."

"Sailor V, we will ride into the battle together," Kurama said.

"We will be staying here as the others take the fighters," Inuyasha said. "We should get ready and move in closer and use the force field we have for the best advantage." Inuyasha turned and left back to bridge. He turned to the speaker and spoke in. "Everyone, I am at the bridge now. Kenshin should be joining me shortly. What is next?"

10. Fushigi Rockna

"Well then, come on Sailor Moon, we have work to do!" Nuriko exclaimed as she ran off to her fighter.

OOC: Lo... maybe I should quit calling him 'she'... nah, wait for soembody else to find out...

After jumping into her fighter she pulled the helmet on her head but it looked somewhat loopsided.

"Damn, I've only used these things a few time before. i hope Moon's had more experience with these than me." she said readjusting it on her head. With that she waiting for Sailor Moon as paitently as she could. (which wasn't very weel, to be honest)

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Alright." said Kenshin as he got up carefully off the bed and went out to the bridge. "Inu-Yasha, who all are the fighters?" asked Kenshin as he came out of the room.

12. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Moon then got into the thing with her helmet on and said, "Okay i have never been in one of these what do we do?"

She smiled and thought, "I'll do my best and i know we'll all make it."

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Uh...yeah. How DO these things work?" said Sakura staring at the controls wondering how she turned the fighter on, she thought 'Maybe this will be harder than I thought.'

14. Angel of Light

"Lina, I will slow down so we can go in together."

"Right!" Lina replied then grinned when she heard the others having problems.

"Good thing I studied on how to work the fighters and the vehicles....though everything else in this ship is a mystery to me." she thought to herself as she turned on the fighter's engine.

Lina pulled on the throttle but instead of moving forward, went backwards and slightly bumped into another fighter.

"Woops! sorry about that!" Lina said with a nervous smile before finally getting the fighter to move foward and out of the ship, moving right behind Suu.

15. Basher

"Becareful Lina," Kurama said as her fighter lightly tapped his. "You guys didn't bother to go on the stimulators? Well, I will have to give you a quick crash course on it. After we all rest some of you will need to go on it." Hel ightly moved his fighter into postion. "Okay everything above you should be set already. All those switches. If you look up you shall see a red one. It is bigger then the rest turn it on. It will give you the little light you will need in space. This is important now. The wheel in front of you is how you steer. Listen up on this. The same red button is your throttle. Press that in and you will go foward. You will be in forward postion. Right now we are all in nuetral. We habe automatic adjusters. So, we will not have to worry about pressing it anymore. Turning left or right are the same. If you turn the wheel left it will go left the same as right." Kurama stopped for a minute to allow everyone to digest this informatiom. "Here is the big one everyone will have to listen too. Pull the wheel back and you will go up. Everyone got that?" He stopped again in his explaination. "Move the wheel forward and you will go down." Kurama stopped once again.

"There is another button on the wheel. It is a bigger red button. It is right near your left thumb. Press that and your guns will work. No one press that in here." Kurama stoped for a moment. "If you look down to your right there is a computer screne. Flip that open now. The computer shows you how mcuh torpedos you have. We have a lot. Press the torpedo button and it will be set to launch them. Press it again and it will be off. To launch a torpedo press the button and wait for it to line up. You will hear a loud noise and see a flashing light. It means that it has locked on. To launch a torpedo you will have to press the button that is under the glass on the wheel. It is near your right hand." Kurama stoped for the last time. "You will hear wiether or not you have been locked on. It will say that you have been locked on too. You can either try and shake it off your tail or call someone over. You will have enoguh time to get the wheel down before we go into battle. Good luck everyone." Kurama turned the throttle on. "If you hear any funny noises let me know. I will tell you how to adjust them." He moved his fighter out of the ship. "Sailor V, I will be waiting for you."

"Everyone, I am at the bridge now. Kenshin should be joining me shortly. What is next?" Inuyasha said.

"Breif Kenshin on the mission. Once everyone has left the battleship get into postion. Make sure that the force field is at 100%. You two are protecting our ride home. Please keep it safe," Kurama said this and went back to waiting for Sailor V to join him.

Suu said, "Lina come along side me and we can go into together." Suu saw something coming at her. It was a gundam and didn't have the seal of the Battleship Artemis or the Orb city on it. She fired her guns. "Got you. You little booger. It looks like we will have to make sure that none of them get back to the others," Suu told Lina.

16. Fushigi Rockna

"Ah i see now." nuriko began as she followed all of Kurama's instructions. "Okay then, got all of that SM?" she asked Sailor Moon next, using initials to call her. "Alrighty, if you are we're ready then!"

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Gotchya!" said Sakura as she fallowed everything Kurama had said. She thought to herself 'I hope Kenshin and Inu-Yasha will be all right.' "Gohan, I'll be waiting for you when you come out." she said and started to move forward.

18. Basher

Scene: Battleship Hanger Mission: Help Sector L3

"Sakura what do you think you are doing? You will hit either Sailor Moon or Nuriko." Trunks called to Sakura. "Has Sailor V joined you yet Kurama?"

"No, she hasn't but she will shortly." Kurama said.

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Inu-Yasha, who all are the fighters?" asked Kenshin as he came out of the room.

"There are in teams of two. Alpha Team 1 is Suu and Lina, Alpha Team 2 is Kurama and Sailor V, Alpha Team 3 is Nuriko and Sailor Moon, and the last Alpha Team is Sakura and Gohan. We are here to protect the battleship. Once everyone has cleared the battleship we will be putting the shield up to maximum and moving into battle." Inuyasha said to inform Kenshin on the mission.

Scene: Battle Mission: Help Sector L3

Suu screen started to flash and the lights started to turn on and off. "What is going on here? I need help." Suu called.

"Calm down Suu you have been locked on to," Kurama said. "Look at the computer screen it will say so."

Suu took a deep breathe to calm herself. She glanced at the screen. "I have been locked onto. I will try and shake it." Suu zoomed fast and went quickly down and then up. The missile was still on her tail. She spun around in circles. "I cannot shake it. It is a heat seeking missile. It is picking up speed. I need someone’s help. HELP ME." Suu started to panic.

-Need to start Scene and Mission again. The Yami League will be in the [RPG] Anime League soon.

-Read the rules for the battle scene. Set someone up to help you like with Suu. Remember there is a lot of enemies out there. Have fun and destroy them as much as you can. This is one of the few times you can get out of character (the heat of battle type of thing) enjoy it while it lasts. -B19

19. Angel of Light

Scene: Battle Mission: Help Sector L3

"I cannot shake it. It is a heat seeking missile. It is picking up speed. I need someone’s help. HELP ME." Suu started to panic.

"Don't worry Suu, I got ya!" Lina said as she pulled her fighter into position.

She aimed at the missle and begun shooting at it with her guns until it exploded.

"Now, lets get the guy who shot it!" Lina said, directing her fighter towards the gundam that had shot at Suu.

Scene: In front of Old Spaceship Mission: Get to Neptune

"Interesting plan....this guy definitely has a good imagination." Xelloss thought when Naraku explained the plan with the final shard.

He followed Naraku silently to the spaceship and looked at it with a slightly raised eyebrow.

20. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: In front of Old Spaceship; Mission: Get to Neptune

"THIS is what we're using to get to Neptune," Alcyone intoned flatly, stating more than asking. She looked at the ship with disgust. Even her cat hissed at it.

She gave Naraku a caustic stare.

"You can't be serious."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.