RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"You think Gohan will know what it is? Could it be evil or good?" wondered Kenshin.

"Gohan may or he may not know. I have an interest in physics maybe I can run a scan and use the computer to cross reference the crystal. Maybe it will tell us something about it. But for now Gohan needs a little rest." Kurama watched as Sakura went and took a nap. His eyes feel on Kenshin with concern. He remembered when he was hurt. "I better take a look at your side. Hopefully it is nothing serious. As far as the mission goes if everyone is back. We can set auto pilot and have someone be a back up pilot just in case. I will take Kenshin to another medic room and take a look at his wound. Everyone else decided amongst your selves who wants to be look out and possible pilot." Kurama turned and walked down towards the other medic room. “Kenshin are you coming?”

Inuyasha said, “Kurama is right let’s get a move on. We can at least get out of this room to allow Gohan to rest.” Inuyasha walked out the door followed by Suu and Ayane. They all made there way back to the bridge.

2. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"C-coming, Kurama." said Kenshin and started walking in the direction of Kurama and the other Medic room. With every step Kenshin winced from the pain. " Well, I hope it's not that serious. Though, it really hurts. But you don't see me complaining, do you?" said Kenshin seeing Kurama's concerned face.

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Seeing that Gohan was now being taken care of, Lina sighed then laughed, "Right, I think i'll be getting a snack before we go anywhere else. That fight really made me hungry...now where do you get something to eat around here??" She then keft the room.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor V looked at Kurama. "I can be the pilot in case anything bad happens" She said in a determined look.

"Alright.." She whispered and took her Moon Pen. It glowed and she turned back to Aino Minako.

"This is my human form" Minako said.

5. Basher

Kurama smiled at Minako, "put it on auto pilot. It should already be set to Sector L3. I know you will do fine." He turned to Lina. "If you want a snack the ships kitchen is a couple of doors down. It should say Mess Hall on the doors. It should be fully equipped. Once, I am done with Kenshin and everyone is back we can plan out the rest of the mission." Kurama watched as Kenshin walked pass him. "Hold on Kenshin." He put one of Kenshins arm over his head and helped him down the hall. "I will be back as soon as possible," he called to them.

Kurama said to Kenshin, "please sit down while I take a look." He grabbed some gauze from a table.

Inuyasha looked at Minako, "your piloting?" He decided to open up to her. "I have a funny feeling something is going on Earth. Do you have that feeling?"

6. Angel of Light

Lina waved at Kurama, telling him she got it and walked toward the kitchens. Once away from the others, she leaned against the wall.

"Ow..man, that guy can really hurt a person." Lina said, refering to when Gohan had knocked her to the ground and she let go the fireball that backfired. There were several burns on her arms but she decided she'll heal them later...food first!

Lina entered the room with the words MessHall on the door, "Hello?"

7. Fushigi Rockna

"Well, now that that's done and Gohan is gonna be fine..." Nuriko began, taking a seat. "I can go back to being self centered again! n_n"
    With that she picked up a copy of a magazine and started looking through it. of course, it was a fashion magazine, and only the best fashions for the most fashionable of all who are fashionable! A.k.a. Herself!

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Alright." said Kenshin and he sat down, which he know found that sitting hurt the most and he thought 'Owwww, man I didn't know I was injured THAT baddly.' "Okay, I was wrong, this really hurts, I'm trying not to complain but this does hurt. Could I stand? Sitting hurts the worst." asked Kenshin as he winced when Kurama touched his wound with the gauze.
    Meanwhile, in one of the empty rooms Sakura was fast asleep.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Yes, I get that feeling.." Minako whispered. "I can slightly sense these things, I'm getting a weird sensation" She told InuYasha.

Minako then walked to the controls and put the space ship on auto pilot.

10. Basher

Inuyasha followed Minako to the front seats. "Do you have any idea what it is for?"

Kurama looked at Kenshin with concern. "It would be better if you lay down. But I can work with what I got." Kurama motioned Kenshin to take off his shirt so he can look at his injury.

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Okay." said Kenshin as he took off his shirt and lied down, "Well, at least I'm not as injured as I was when I fought Makoto Shishio." Kenshin said and stared at the celing. He thought 'Well, I'm not dead, but I'm really injured.'

12. Basher

Kurama pressed his fingers against Kenshins side. "Does that hurt any?" He inspected more. 'It looks like he bruised his ribs but nothing is cracked,' he thought. Kurama said, "let me dress it. All it looks like you bruised your ribs. Luckily nothing is cracked. You should be careful from now on." Kurama wrapped up Kenshin's side. He grabbed a bottle of aspirin. "Take two of these it will help some. You rest here for a little bit. I will come and get you if you are needed." Kurama left the room and walked back to the others. "Was anyone else hurt in the attack with Gohan?"

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Hurts alittle." said Kenshin even tough he winced when Kurama ran his fingers over his side. Kenshin took the asprin and said "Thanks. A rest would be nice." he thought 'Well, hearing that I didn't crack a rib is very reassuring.' he sighed and put his shirt back on. Back in the room where Sakura was Sakura woke and with a yawn she got up and went out with every one else.

B19, I won't be able to control my characters, so I was wondering if you and/or DS will control my characters until
    probably Monday night?I will PM you when I return. Thanks -Tomoe

Fine. Myself of Basher will get to it. - DS

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I don't know." Minako said with a bit of despair in her voice. "If it was something really bad, we would have been called to come and help, right?" She said, trying to cheer both herself and InuYasha up.

15. Basher

"Your probably right, Minako." Inuyasha thought, 'what happens if they cannot reach us though?' He looked out the window in the direction Earth is supposed to be. His ears picked up as Kurama walked in.

Kurama said to the group. "Was anyone else hurt in the attack with Gohan?"

"I just needed rest I don't know about the others," Sakura said. "Is Kenshin resting?"

Kurama nodded to her. "Once everyone is checked on we can plan out who stays on the ship and who goes to fight the enemy. There should be enough fighters for us to go. We will have to be in group of two or three."

-Got it Tomoe.

-I will leave it up to DS to decided if Gohan goes are not. He should be better by then.

-Those with more then one good guy will have to allow only one to go. The rest will have to stay on the battleship and fight from there.

-If the groups are not decided in a couple of days DS and I will decided them. It will go in Alpha teams. There are currently 11 members on board. I do not know the status of Osaka characters at this time but it will be decided before the groups are made. Either 9, 8, or 7 will go. -B19

16. Angel of Light

Lina came in looking very full. "Ah yeah, that hit the spot!" she said rubbing her stomach as she walked over and sat in one of the chairs.

"So what's next?" she asked, looking ready for anything.

17. Basher

"First off is to check to see if you are alright, Lina. Did you heal yourself? Next we will decided who uses the fighters and who uses the battleship," Kurama said.

Inuyasha thought for a moment. 'I barely had training on the fighters. It would be better if I stay put.' He then spoke up. "I will stay here Kurama. You go on one of the fighters."

"Kurama, I will go on a fighter too." Suu said.

"Okay who wants to be paired up with Suu or me?" Kurama asked. "Suu will be on Alpha Team One. We will have to watch each others back out there. We still don't know how many enemies we are up against."

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I'll go with you, Kurama!" Minako exclaimed. She then raised her Moon Pen in the air. "Moon Power, Make Up!" In a matter of seconds, Minako emerged as Sailor V. "I'm ready!" She said, striking a pose.

19. Basher

"Okay then Sailor V and I will be Alpha Team Two. Suu still needs a partner," Kurama said.

Gohan came in. "Whats going on?" he asked.

"We are just planing the pairs for the mission," Kurama said.

20. Angel of Light

Lina grinned sheepishly, "So you noticed, eh? Yeah, I'm all healed up and fine. I'll go with Suu, I guess. Can't be too hard."

She then turned to Gohan, "Hey! You're awake. I thought that last spell would've keep you out cold for a while. You sure put up a good fight."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.