RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Scene: Gateway Mission: Help Attacker

From behind the attacker, a pipe was swung down on it's head.

Lina leaned against the pipe as she tried to clear her lungs. She had found the pipe laying on the ground by accident and then sneaked up behind the attacker, which she had seen the silluette of, and then clobbered him with it.

"Damn...doesn't stay down...." Lina said between coughs as the smoke began to thin. When the smoke had cleared enough, she took a deep breath and said on the top of her lungs. "KENSHIN, FORGET ABOUT THE DAMN SIGNAL AND GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND HELP ME!!!"

2. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[OOC] I'll think about it B19.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Yelled Kenshin as he came around a corner. "The ship has jumped. We need to hurry. Let's get him under control and take him to the ship as SOON as possible!" Kenshin said as he took the metal pipe and got ready to help, thinking 'I sure hope I can use this thing like a sword.'

Scene: Ship Mission: Help Sector L3

"We have jumped, Kurama." Sakura said. "We just need Kenshin and Lina with the others to get here." Sakura said in a relieved tone. She thought 'Well we made the jump so let's hope they make it too.'

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mount

"Hey! Watch where you drop snow!" Yelled Zabuza as a large bit of snow hit him in the head. "You don't need to kill me Hiei!" Zabuza said.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Attacker: Took Linas blow to the back of its' head. It started to bleed by the wound. The rage built up and it dived at Kenshin to take the weapon away.

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"We just need Kenshin and Lina with the others to get here." said Sakura in a relieved sort of voice.

Kurama released his hold. He smiled at Sakura and said, "You did a good job. Set us along side the smallest spaceship." He turned to the crew and spoke to them. "Who would like to aboard the Gateway to help our comrades out?"

Inuyasha still had his hand griping the seat and lighty removed it once Kurama started to talk. 'Once some people have left I will have to talk to Kurama about my concerns of Earth,' Inuyasha thought.

Suu shut down one engine to give it time to cool. "Kurama we are down one engine. It will be needed to be looked at before it can be started again."

Kurama nodded his head at what Suu has said. "Does anyone know anything about engines?"

[OOC] Still in the process of deciding the future of Kamui's characters. Plus another member could have an important role. Once decided those who volunteered or the important role will be notified with the plans by a PM. No one will be left out. If you think you want an important role right away PM me to let me know. Thank you for your patience. -B19

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Mt. Fuji; Mission: Find Shard and Erupt Mountain

Alcyone glanced down at the newly lit fire and noticed how the snow reflected the light. At one particular point, the reflection was very bright. Her cat beast wandered down to it. Once it had pawed around the brightness for a while, it called up to her (a sort of growling pur). She floated down to see what it was.

'Ahh, so THIS is the shard!' She picked it up. Surely enough, she felt power from the tiny shard. Gripping it more tightly, she turned to Fuuma, smirking.

"The shard's been found," she said. "I'll give you the honor of erupting this dormant volcano." She moved further away from the mountain, her cat jumping onto her shoulder. "I'll see you at headquarters."

And with that she teleported out of sight.

ooc: feel free to hurt me if that was done wrong. ^___^;;;

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Mt. Fuji; Mission: Find Shard and Erupt Mountain

Fuuma smirked.

'Finally, some real fun,' He thought.

Fuuma floated up to the top of the mountain and into the crater.
    He stabbed the ground with his Shinken and used his powers to drill it down to the Magma itself.

"That should work," he smirked, Shinken returning back to him.

There was a loud rumble and a large blast. Mt. Fuji was erupting once again.

Fuuma walked down the mountain, psychic abilities protecting him from the heat and lava.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor V nodded and climbed on top of the small spaceship to have a glimpse of what was going on. From there she looked at the whole scene and noticed a myterious attacker was diving at Kenshin. She held a tight grip on her Crescent Compact and quickly leapt in the air. "Sailor V Kick!" Was all that could be heard before the attacker was pushed away by the sheer force of Sailor V's kick. "What's going on?" Sailor V asked, in shock.

Sorry guys for this lack of inactivity. I have the time now to keep up with the RPG and post on a daily basis. - DS

7. Angel of Light

Lina scowled at Sailor V. She had several burns and scratches on her and her hair was a mess.

"What does it look like?!! We're getting our butt kicked by...by that..thing!" Lina said angrily. She then sighed heavily, "Oh who cares...is it dead yet?" Lina asked as she waved at the attacker without looking at it. She felt she would let go a Dragon Slave if she did.

Sorry for having to add this in your post Angel, I just wanted to say I went through the whole thread. I'm proud of StardustPhox, AngelofLight and Basher's constant posting. These three are the ones whose posts didn't have to be editted much, compared to others. *Glares at Tomoe Himura*. Keep up the good work! FushigiRockna: Status Pending. - DS

8. Fushigi Rockna

"YOWZAS!!!" Nuriko exclaimed as she saw the attacker. She had followed Sailor V but had stopped when she saw the attacker. "This doesn't look too good... What's wrong with this guy? Is he being possessed? is it some kind of alien life form controlling it? WORK WITH ME PEOPLES!!!." she asked, for she knew something was wrong.

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: Get Shard and Make Tower Fall Down

Malik arrived at Tokyo Tower to find Nataku there.

"Hey, I've been re-assigned to work with you and Yuuto." Malik began. "And where is he anyways?"

9. Basher

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

Naraku appeared next to Xelloss. He talked in a calm voice. "The others are almost done with their missions. Sailor ALuminium Siren must have gotten lost. Close your eyes I will teach you how to find the shard faster." Naraku waited until Xelloss closed his eyes and continued. "Allow your senses to wonder. Do you feel anything that you are attracted too or a dark power? What direction is it coming from? We will going in that direction and in no time find the shard."

[OOC] FR, your status is no longer pending. Thank you for posting.

Check out the sticky thread Important: Mission Updates it has been updated again. There have been two more rules added. Please check them out. Rule 15 will be used in the battle to come with the Kakumei League.

10. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: Get Shard and Make Tower Fall Down

Nataku stopped laying with his ribbon.
    "Yuuto never showed up," it spoke, "The Shard is right there," it said, pointing over his shoulder to the pinnacle of the tower.
    "You can get it, I want to take out the tower."

11. Angel of Light

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Find Shards

[OOC] LOL. Xelloss's eyes are always closed! but I get what you mean, I just find it ironic. :p

[BIC]

Xelloss decided to do what he was told. 'Sounds like fun...hmmm...what's that I wonder?'

He pointed toward the largest volcano on the islands. "I feel something around there...but it's weak..like the power is being covered by something. Shall we take a look, then?" he said with a grin.

Lina glared at Nuriko, "How the hell are we supposed to know?!! He just started attacking us!! But he did mention that he wanted help, the lunatic...wait...is he still conscious? I don't want to drop my guard around this guy again if he is."

12. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Gateway Mission: help attacker

"To fill you in, We're being attacked AND we can't kill him, Kurama said not to!" said Kenshin in a frustrated voice, because of the shock he got when the attacker dived at him and he had fallen to the floor. "We need more help! Someone go to the ship and tell Kurama that we need help and we need it fast, or we might be in real danger if this guy won't stay down, we NEED to get him under control!" yelled Kenshin as he got up off the floor.

Scene: Ship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Kurama, we are level with the ship. I'll go and help and a bring a message for the crew. We have people out there in trouble and you Bakas are all sitting here wondering if you should help or not!Well, I most certainly won't leave them out there without some help!" said Sakura.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mt

'I'm getting bored here.' thought Zabuza as he continued to destroy the mountain.

[OOC] Sorry for not posting in a while, my computer broke down.

Don't forget all [OOC] must be in size one. Thank you. -B19

13. Basher

Attacker: It fell back when it was hit by Sailor V's blow. It smiled to itself as the members started to fight. It grabbed and held Kenshin around his back. It ran at the wall and hit Kenshin against it. This was all done in a matter of seconds. The more fighting the attacker does the stronger it gets.

Kurama nodded at what Sakura said. "Sakura is right. We need action and we need it now." He looked at his comrades. His eyes fell on Sailor Moon. "Sailor Moon, you have a healing attack is that correct? You should go with Sakura and help the others."

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

Xelloss pointed toward the largest volcano on the islands. "I feel something around there...but it's weak..like the power is being covered by something. Shall we take a look, then?" he said with a grin.

Naraku talk in a calm voice. "Let us go there." He wrapped Xelloss and himself in his dark miasma. They went off in the direction Xelloss pointed too.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Gateway Mission: Help attacker

"Ow! That hurt! Heiten Mitsurugi Ryuu-ken!" said Kenshin and hit the attacker in the stomach with the metal pole, and he was sent to the other side of the group and landed on his back.

Scene: ship Mission: help Sector L3

"Let's hurry! Oh, and anyone, unless it is important to stay behind, is a baka for not helping." said Sakura getting ready to go and help the others.

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"First we need to know who that mysterious attack is.." Sailor V said and grinned. She grabbed her Crescent Moon Compact and opened it. Then pointed the mirror, located inside the Compact, at the attacker, revealing its true form. She then glanced at the mirror and dropped her Compact in shock. "G-.. Gohan?" She stammered

[OOC] This was planned by me and Basher from the beginning. Please play along. - DS

16. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: gateway Mission: help attacker

"W-WHAT!" said Kenshin when he heard Sailor V say Gohan's name. "Gohan! If that’s Gohan, then why does he keep attacking us? Doesn't he... Shouldn't he know that we are his friends?" said Kenshin sounding very confused at the moment. 'My god! How can this be? Gohan, he wouldn't hurt his friends.' Kenshin thought.

"Hey, now I get how he can stand even after we hit him so hard when a normal opponent wouldn't ever survive. Because if it really is Gohan, Gohan will get stronger after every blow. It is kind of like we give him more power when we hit him." said Kenshin.

17. Angel of Light

Lina scowled, "Okay.....I so wasnt expecting this...um, well if direct attacks won't work lets see if a Dragon Slave will!!!"

She was very frustrated at this point and someone should stop her...

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission:Get Shard

They reappeared at the edge of the largest volcano and Xeloss tried to locate the exact location of the shard.

"I think its inside deep the solid magma. Wanna get it, or should I? he said to Naraku, pinpointing where the dark power was eminating from.

18. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: Bring Down Tower

"Hi! I have arrived!" said Yuuto smiling "So, what have I missed? I hope not much, but there ya have it." He looked around, "What's wrong? Why are you just sitting there?" he finished and kept quiet and awaited their reply.

"Well, who ever is coming, I'll met you with the others." said Sakura and she exited the ship.

Sakura ran towards the group and yelled "Anyone need help?"

When Kenshin heard her he turned and said "Sakura! We could use a little help, yeah!"

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mountain

"Hey! Watch it. Would ya?" yelled Zabuza as another chunk of snow hit his head. He thought 'Cripes! There could be ice in that snow. Hiei is such a baka!' He continued to break away at the mountain.

19. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Tower

Nataku looked at Yuuto, "Your late."

He thought for a second and then said. "Malik seems to be a little slow...so you can get the shard out from there," he said pointing to the pinnacle of the tower. "I claimed destroying the Tower."

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Tower

"Okay, works for me." said Yuuto and went over and got out the shard form the pinnicle. "That was easy enough." said Yuuto, "I'm
    going to go to the ground and watch from a view of you destroying Tokyo's precious Tower." and he jumped off the Tower and looked up. "When ever your ready!" yelled Yuuto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.