RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

Xelloss smiled, his eyes closed again, "Oh nothing you would object to."

Naraku slightly smiled in his human form at what Xelloss said. He nodded his head. 'It looks like Xelloss will be a powerful allie.'

Naraku watch Aoshi join the group.

Xelloss then turned to Aoshi who just appeared, "Now we have to find the shard, but finding the right volcano is becoming a nuisance." He then turned back to Naraku, "Should we split up?"

"The shard could be any where on these Islands not just in a volcano. We will wait until Sailor Aluminium Siren joins us." Naraku told the pair in a calm voice. "We won't need to split up. I can feel the shard it is not to far away. Once Sailor Aluminium Siren comes, you all will be told on how you can feel it better."

Scene: Largest Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Inuyasha looked at his following comrades. "Sector L3 is under heavy attack by an unknown enemy. The battleship Artemis is unable to defend the orb city of Heliopolis there. As Suu said we are all needed. Sailor V, Lina, Kenshin, and Nuriko are going to Sector L2 Gateway and are fixing it so we can leap and be closer to Sector L3." Inuyasha still had this dreaded feeling hat something was happening on Earth but he choose to ignore it. His ears twitched as he listened to Sakura speak to Kenshin threw the intercom.

Kurama spoke into the intercom. "Yes, Sakura. The four should be arriving at the Gateway soon. They will inform me when they do. That is odd, there is something on the Gateway by what our scanners can tell. It looks like we just need one more code and we should be able to get into the system. We will be joining you all shortly. You all must be prepared to launch and no fighting for who gets to pilot the battleship out of the Space Center."

2. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: In Space Mission: Fix Sector L2 Gateway

"We're almost there. Its coming into clear view, Kurama." Said Kenshin on the small ships communicator. "We'll be arriving shortly," with that Kenshin sat back down in his seat. He thought 'well we are almost there. Guess we'll have to decide who's going to pilot the ship when we are done. I really don't care who does, as long as we get out of there and help the rest of the crew.'

Sorry had to put this here. Those four can now precede with that mission. The codes have been sent to them. -B19

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Sailor Moon smiled at Suu and thanked her taking one of the seats next to her. Then she shuddered and tried to keep herself from crying, she was going into battle and she was afraid.

Aoshi turned, he would work by himself. He left his so called teammates and started to search for the shard.

4. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Sector L2 Gateway Mission: Fix Sector L2 Gateway

Kenshin turned to his commrads and said "Let's get to work,
    i'll meet you all at the computer." and with the codes in hand Kenshin rushed off to find the computer.

Please, Use Size 1.

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Scene: Gateway Mission: Fix Gateway

"Hey wait up! There might be trouble in there for all you know. Plus, do you even know where the computer is?", Lina said as she unbuckled herself from her seat and quickly followed Kenshin.

"Coming, Nuriko?" she added quickly over her shoulder to the other teammate before leaving.

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Find Shards

"Whatever you say Naraku, but I believe Aoshi doesn't agree." Xelloss said calmly, pointing at Aoshi's retreating back.

6. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kenshin turned to Lina and said "No time to waste, we have to
    get a move on, right now!" then turned around and kept walking. 'I hope Sakura is all right. To make sure she is we have to complete this as fast as possible.' He thought then turned again saying "If you are coming you better hurry, no time for long decissions."

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

As Zabuza was working he hit something hard with his knuckles "Owwww... I wonder what that is?" He said and yelled to Hiei "Hey! I think I found something! Come help digging it out!"
    and Zabuza waited to see if there was a reply from Hiei.

7. Basher

Kurama walked onto the battleship after Ayane. He quickly put on a spacesuit. He saw everyone else already geared up. "It looks like we are all ready to go. So, who wants to drive us out of here?"

Inuyasha nodded to Kurama as he came in. He quickly took his seat and buckled up. The dreaded feeling was getting worse.

"Whatever you say Naraku, but I believe Aoshi doesn't agree." Xelloss said calmly, pointing at Aoshi's retreating back.

Naraku watched Aoshi leave also. "That is apparently so," he said to Xelloss. "It is still best to wait till Sailor Aluminium Siren gets here. We may need her powers." Naraku thought 'it looks like I'll have to word my speech better when Aoshi is around. He doesn't like to be ordered around.’

[OOC] Please check out the thread Important: RPG Mission Updates. -B19

8. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Mt. Fuji; Mission: Find Shard and Activate Volcano

Alcyone sighed heavily, planting her feet near the tip-top of the mountain.

Rolling her eyes dramatically, she said, "I don't have the time to wait."

The cat jumped from her shoulder and went down in one direction while his tamer trudged in another. It wasn't long before the blackhaired woman took to the air again, blasting large chunks of ice and hardened snow out of her way in her search.

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Let's hurry, Lina. We need to get this done as quickly as possible." said Kenshin to Lina, as they looked for the main computer. "Ah, there it is!" He said and ran to the computer, but half way there, they were attacked. Waiting for Lina to help, Kenshin backed away so he did not get hit.

10. Angel of Light

Lina ran all the way and had to skid to a halt when he saw Kenshin being attack.

"Whoa! I told you there might be trouble!" she yelled.

[OOC] I need to know more about attacker before i can do anything else.

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Attacker: Pulls out a sword.

Kenshin, still backing away said "Lina, I don't have my sword. Could you help, please." in a nervous voice, Letting Lina take the lead.

Scene:Largest Ship Mission: Help Sector L3

"I'll pilot." said Sakura since no one else was saying anything.
    She turned to Kurama and said "Just point me in the direction of Sector L3 and I'll get us there."

12. Basher

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shards

Naraku said to Xelloss, "Sailor Aluminium Siren is coming."

"I'll pilot." said Sakura since no one else was saying anything.
    She turned to Kurama and said "Just point me in the direction of Sector L3 and I’ll get us there."

Kurama smiled at Sakura. "You will do fine," he reassured her. "You can start by piloting us out of the Space Center then go to auto pilot. You will need to control the battleship when we jump but I know you can handle it." He turned to the battleships computer. "Computer please bring up the codes I sent you and set a course for Sector L3."

Suu looked at Sailor Moon, "are you okay?" She was a little worried about the girl.

Ayane sat down in the front so she can help out with any computer problems.

[OOC] I will be controlling Suu for a short time, and I will help Osaka out with Ayane and Hiei this is because of their own reasons. I will be posting more. -B19

13. Angel of Light

Lina stepped foward with a grin, "You've just messed with the wrong girl. FIREBALL!!"

A flaming ball of fire went straight for the attacker...

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I'll let you handle this." said Kenshin as he went around the fight to the computer and started to fix things to the way they were supposed to be.

"Okay." Said Sakura, taking the pilot seat and beginning to
    start the engine, and pulling out of the space station. Once out and on their way Sakura swiched to auto pilot.

15. Basher

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

Hiei hears Zabuza call to him. 'I cannot find the shard. I wonder if that moron, Zabuza has found it.' He finally decided to go and see what the yelling was about. "Did you find the shard?"

Attacker: Slowly raises after the fireball and gives out a human like groan even though it looks nothing like a human. It comes running at Lina with its sword held high.

[OOC] The attacker was a human please find a way to rescue it. -B19

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector 3

Computer: "The course is set and the codes are ready. When will you need the codes Lord Kurama? Should I run a scan of the Gateway?"

"When I say the codes are needed, computer and yes please do run a scan. Report back to us when it is done." Kurama turned to Sakura. "See, I was right you can do it. Trust me driving this thing makes me nerves too." He smiled at Sakura.

Inuyashas' ears twitched and he opened up his eyes. "So, how is this mission going to be done? Do some of us stay on the battleship and use the guns?"

Kurama looked at the group. "I was hoping we all can decide together on that. Computer how many fighters does this battleship have?"

Computer "Lord Kurama, there is eight fighters available."

'Hopefully most of us won't argue with what we have to do for this mission.' Kurama then spoke, "I think it is best if we plan out who will do what for this mission." He thought for a moment and continued. "We could be out numbered out there."

Computer: "Sorry to interrupt Lord Kurama and Lord Inuyasha. I scanned the Gateway that these codes are used for Lord Kurama. There is a crystal on the Gateway. The crystal has seemed to have interfered with a human that was on the Gateway before Lord Kenshin and Lord Lina arrived."

Kurama looked at Ayane, "was that the thing our Space Center computer found? Computer will you please hail the smallest spaceship."

[OOC] Anyone can ask the computer anything but please don't be stupid with your post or I will severally edit them. Plus we all need to decide who will do what to help out the battleship Artemis. -B19

16. Angel of Light

Lina's eyes widen slightly, "Ookay, that didn't work...and is there a human being in there?"

She then quickly dodged the attacker's sword and ran some spaces back, "How about this then! DIEM WING!!"

A concentrated gust of wind exploded from Lina's hand and at the attacker.

17. Fushigi Rockna

Scene: Tokyo Mission: Get Kagome

"Yes, that's a good idea, though I doubt any of them are left there." he said, placing his hands behind his head. "Damn, maybe we should contact Naraku and see what our next orders will be, I'd hate to just stay in base and play babysitter waiting for him to come back."

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." Nuriko said but when she got off they were gone. "Drat. Hey, V, they left without us, I think they went to the computer."

18. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get shard, Destroy mountain

"Hiei, I've found something, but I'm not sure if its the shard!" He yelled. "All I know is that it's really hard!" He finished, still rubbing his knuckles after hitting the really hard unidentified object.

"Lina, I think that thing is a human! Transformed or something!" Kenshin said as he heard the attacker groan. He turned and began to work on the computer again, he was almost inished when he saw something shiny on the floor.

Scene: Largest Ship Mission: Get to Sector L3

"Ready everyone, buckle up, we're about to take off." Sakura said as she sat in the pilot seat, and began to turn on the engine. She put her hands on the controls, they were off,
    Once out of the space center she swichted to auto pilot. Now they were headed to Sector L3.

19. Basher

Attacker: Hits the wall after Lina's attack. It falls to its hand and knees. It coughs, "help me." Blood drips from its mouth. The attacker slowly gets back up and starts to run at Lina swinging on the way.

Inuyasha looked at the Earth by one of the windows on the battleship. 'What is going on down there that makes me so worried?'

Computer: Lord Kurama, I cannot make a connection to the smallest spaceship.

Kurama turned and started to move the connection dails. A load screech came from the computer. He quiclky turned it down. "Sorry guys and girls. I guess I am just so fustrated. Our teammates are out there and could be in trouble."

Inuyasha looked at Kurama, "they will be fine."

Kurama turned to Inuyasha and nodded. He turned back to the controls and worked on them. "Cumpter let us know when we can reach them."

Naraku turned to Xelloss. "Malik and Fuuma should be done with their mission. It would be best if they helped out the others. I am going to go to them now."

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Lina, I'm almost done." Kenshin said, pausing to look at the shiny object that he had seen. "Lina, I've found something." Said Kenshin, thinking to himself 'I wonder what this is.'

"Kurama, Sir, We are well on our way now." Sakura said. She sat quietly in her seat, and hummed a sweet tune to herself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.