RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Tokyo Mission: Get Kagome

Fuuma stood behind Kagome and held his Shinken to her throat. "Come with us if you do not wish to die, or can we kill her right here.. Can't we Malik?"

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: Get Shard and Make Tower Fall Down

Nataku walked up to the tower and gazed at its height. "Come Yuuto, time to get the shard." Nataku looked around and did not see Yuuto around. 'That idiot...he seems to have gotten lost, I guess I will be on my own at the moment' He thought.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: Tokyo Mission: Get Kagome

Kagome saw the guy come tearing out of the house. Her grandfathers charms whirling with him. The one said to be Namu was starting to penetrate her mind by some means. She became weak as she became his. Her mind was growing hazy. Kagome saw her grandfathers scrolls pieces fly in front of her. With a last ditch effort she shot her arrow towards the house. Her scared arrow flew past Fuuma and hit the door. It only sizzled some of Fuumas clothes. After the arrow hit the door its' sacredness spread and finally the whole house was consumed in a scared barrier.

Kagome thought 'mama, grandpa, and Souta be safe.'

Fuuma stood behind Kagome and held his Shinken to her throat
    "Come with us if you do not wish to die, or can we kill her right here..Can we Malik?"

Kagome felt the hard steal press into her throat. A single tear rolled down her cheek and she whispered, "Inuyasha." She finally lost control of all her mind as Namu took over.

3. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

"Whatever" Hiei mumbled, as he continued up the mountain.
    "I think I see something up ahead." Hiei pointed to the top of the tower which was shining.

OOC: Sorry for the late posts.

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Mt. Fuji Mission: Get Shard and Erupt Mountain

Alcyone hovered several feet beside Mt. Fuji's summit. Her cat was perched on her shoulder. The black-haired woman eyed the snow-capped mountain for a few seconds, then frowned even more deeply than she had been when she first appeared there.

"Where on Earth is Shin!?" she angrily demanded. "Hmph. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up and said his teleportation failed." She rolled her eyes and scratched her cat's chin, sighing. "This always happens to us. If he doesn't show up soon enough, I'm doing this on my own."

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

"Well, all right then, let's get started!" said Zabuza and kept jumping from tree to tree until he got to the top and yelled down to Hiei "I'm going to start, watch out for big snow balls coming down!" And with that he disappered on the other side of the mountain and started tearing it apart.

6. Basher

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

Naraku appeared next to Xelloss. He talked in his calm voice once again, "Fuuma and Malik are almost done with their missions." 'They better keep Kagome alive. She is an important part of my plot to slowly get rid of the Kakumei League,' He thought.

Naraku turned and looked around their area. "The shard is not not around here. Let us go look over somewhere else."

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Largest Battleship inside the Space Center Mission: Get to Sector L3

"So, Can someone fill me in on whats happened?" asked Sakura as she sat down. 'I hope Kenshin is alright.' She thought.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Tokyo Mission: get Kagome

Fuuma stopped and looked at the barrier around the house. He turned to Malik briefly,"Lets take her back to headquarters."

9. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

"I see, then we must catch up to them." Xelloss said. "Lets try that one over there. Its the biggest one i believe."

He pointed to a mountain on the far horizon, which was the peak of a volcano from another Island.

'Once we get the shard, i'll just have a little fun and detonate all these volcanoes. There's no one around with the power to stop them. It should be a blast.' Xelloss thought with an evil grin, opening his eyes slightly so you could see two cold violet eyes.

Scene: Smallest Spaceship Mission: Fix the Sector L2 Gateway

Lina pushed the autopilot button after they took off into space. She leaned back and stretched, "Now we just wait till we get to the Gate, right? This mission should be easy."

10. Stardust Phox

Scene: Large Spaceship in Kakumei League Space Center; Scene: Get to L3 Sector

Suu sat down a bit a ways from the main bridge of the ship. She listened to the conversation going on between Sakura and the others, then began to hum to herself, singing in her mind, 'I want happiness / I seek happiness...'

11. Basher

Scene: Battleship in Space Center Mission: Get to Sector L3

Inuyasha was in his space suit. He was wearing it all but the Helmut. "Is someone going to answer Sakura or do I have too?" He was getting annoyed with all this waiting. He also had a bad feeling and it had to do with something on earth.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Scene: In Space Mission: Fix Sector L2 Gateway

Sailor V was still hididng in a corner. She took a space suit before Lina got on board. She was getting annoyed with all the time it was taking. She wanted to finish the mission on her own.. Getting back to reality, she decided the group had a better chance to succeed working as a team.

"Hi guys.." Sailor V said from a corner of the space ship.

13. Angel of Light

Lina, with a startled yell, leaned right off her chair.

"Ow! That hurt." She whined rubbing her backside, then got up quickly and glared at the Sailor V. "Hey! What's the big idea, coming out of nowhere like that!"

If you read carefully, you're supposed to know who I am :) -DS

14. Basher

Naraku talked in a calm voice. "We should be joined by Aoshi and Sailor Aluminium Siren soon." He stoped and searched the area Xelloss pointed out. "There is nothing here." He looked at Xelloss. "What are you plotting"

15. Fushigi Rockna

"Sure, whatever." Nuriko said as she made her way onto the ship after putting on her space suit.

"Hey, Sailor V! So you're coming with us? Great!" she exclaimed.

16. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Scene: Largest Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Sailor Moon climbs aboard the craft and asks, "Can someone fill me in?"

Aoshi arrives and walks toward Xellos and says, "I'm here, now what?"

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

'Thats good.' Thought Kenshin as he sat there with his eyes closed.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy mountain

"So, have you gotten started yet?" Yelled Zabuza to Hiei from
    the other side of the mountain.

Scene: In Largest Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Anyone gonna answer me?" Said Sakura in a pitiful tone, sounding like she was gonna cry. "Join the club, Sailor Moon. I am trying to get filled in on the mission too," she said.

18. Angel of Light

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Find Shards

Xelloss smiled, his eyes closed again, "Oh nothing you would object to."

He then turned to Aoshi who just appeared, "Now we have to find the shard, but finding the right volcano is becoming a nuisance." He then turned back to Naraku, "Should we split up?"

Scene: Smallest Spaceship Mission: Fix Gateway

"Yeah great," Lina said sarcastically walking back to the pilot seat, "But next time don't sneak up on us like that."

Then staring out the window shield said, "Look, I think we've arrived." She pointed to the large gateway that was getting bigger by the second as their ship got closer.

[OOC] Not sure what it looks like, so I didnt describe it.

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kenshin's eyes jerked open. "So, we're almost there." He said softly, and looked out the window. "When we land let's not hesitate, ok?" asked Kenshin looking at everyone on the spaceship, including Sailor V, who he just realized was there. 'NO, Not another woman!' He thought annoyedly.

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Shouldn't Kenshin and the rest of them be arriving at the gateway by now?" Sakura asked Kurama by the means of the intercom. She is still waiting for someone to explain what she had missed about the mission.

20. Stardust Phox

Scene: Largest Space Ship; Mission: Get to Sector L3

Suu looked up at the confused Sailor Senshi that had just joined them. She also held Sakura in her calm green gaze.

"We are going to defend Sector L3 from attack," she informed. "Kurama-san said they need it as soon as possible." She vaguely indicated to seats next to hers, smiling the tiniest bit. "The trip there should be more comfortable if we are patient."

'I see people together, and when they are friends, they are happy. Maybe I should try to make friends.' Her little smile faded just a bit, but it was still there if you looked hard enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.