RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Tokyo Mission: Get Kagome

"Well then, Let's head back to the Yami base, I bet we'll receive orders there eventually.. Do you have the girl under full control? I dont want her trying to escape.."
    Fuuma held his Shinken in one hand and started to walk back.
    "Come on already."

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Scene: Gateway Mission: Fix Gateway

Lina was slightly suprised at her attacker's request, and only barely managed to dodge the attack.

"Well, hurry up!!! This is getting creepy!" Lina yelled at Kenshin, running several paces away from the attacker before turning around and facing it.

'Help him...how in the world am I supposed to do that?!' Lina thought as she tried to think up another spell that wouldn't kill it.

"Okay, lets try this...FLARE BIT!"

Several dozen small balls of light flew at the attacker, bursting on impact. Each ball deals about the same damage of a slightly strong punch.

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shards

Naraku turned to Xelloss. "Malik and Fuuma should be done with their mission. It would be best if they helped out the others. I am going to go to them now."

"Of course." Xelloss said, thougth getting a bit bored. "I'll look while you're away. Call me when you return." With that, he teleported elsewhere.

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I'm trying, I'm almost done!" Kenshin said, ignoring the shiny object on the floor. "YES! I'm done! Let's get out of here!" said Kenshin as he turned around to face Lina and the attacker.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

Hiei came up behind Zabuza and bent down. "It is just rocks. But..." He put his hand on the stone. "There is an evil aura coming from it. Something is glowing form inside it like in that globe Naraku showed. Do we even have a weapon that could break this hard rock? I am not going to try my sword on it."

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

"Of course." Xelloss said, thought getting a bit bored. "I'll look while you're away. Call me when you return." With that, he teleported elsewhere.

Naraku watched as Xelloss disappeared. He then disappeared back to the hideout.

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Kurama, sir, we are well on our way now," said Sakura to
    Kurama. She sat quietly in her seat, and hummed a sweet tune
    to her-self.

Kurama nodded to Sakura. He was still turning the dial.

Inuyashas ears picked up something. "Kurama stop right there."

Kurama stopped turning the dial. "Lina, Sailor V, Nuriko, or Kenshin do you read me?" He spoke into the communicator.

Suu smiled at Sailor Moon. "Let me guess you are nervous? I am too."

Ayane started to help Kurama with the communicator.

Attacker: Got hit by all of Linas hits. It fell back and landed on its' hands and knees. More blood dripped from its' body. It looked at Lina and the eyes changed to more of a human type. "I need your help. I cannot fight it. Ah get away from me." The eyes changed back to its monster form. The creature got up once again to attack.

[OOC] Please note that all Mission and Scenes must be in Size 1 and Bolded. The first one can be placed as the subject. Thank you. - B19

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Uhh... Hello! I'm weaponless here!" said Kenshin, looking at
    Lina, "I can't help fight! I'm gonna go get Nuriko, and Sailor V." With that Kenshin ran to go get his comrades.

"Nuriko, Sailor V! Lina needs your help, I would help but I don't
    have my sword!" said Kenshin once at the ship, and was looking
    quite worried.

Scene: Largest Ship Mission: Get to Sector L3

Sakura suddenly stopped humming, "Kurama, I think I just heard
    Kenshin say something, someone is in trouble." said Sakura
    worriedly to Kurama.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: get shard, deystroy Mt.

"I think my weapon could easily dispose of that rock." said Zabuza
    still rubbing his knuckles. 'MAN! that's a hard rock!' He thought

Maybe if I repeat it for a hundred times or so you'll understand how the name is spelled.. Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko, Nuriko.....

6. Angel of Light

Lina gritted her teeth in frustration, "If you want my help...you have to stop attacking me... DIEM WING!"

When the attacker was blown back again, Lina ran up to him and placed a hand inches from his face, "Sleeping!"

A sleep inducing white mist flowed from her hand and onto the attacker, and Lina hoped the spell worked on this kind of foe.

7. Basher

Scene: Gateway Mission: Help Attacker

Attacker: The attacker took in all of Lina's sleeping mist. It slow down cover what looked like a mouth. It charged towards Lina again but this time it tripped. It fell and didn't get back up.

Scene: Batttleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Sakura suddenly stopped humming, "Kurama, I think i just heard
    Kenshin say something, someone is in trouble." said Sakura
    worriedly to Kurama.

Kurama said, "I heard that too." He spoke into the communicator. "Kenshin is everything all right?"

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Small Ship Mission: Help Attacker

Kenshin heard Kurama through the intercom and ran to it and said
    in a worried voice "Yes! I think Lina needs help fighting the attacker! Oh, and Kurama, while i was working on the computer
    I saw something shiny on the floor, would you perhapse know
    what it is?anyway Lina needs help! I would help, but you made me leave my sword at the base!" with that he stood and awaited
    Kurama's reply.

9. Basher

Kurama listened to what Kenshin said. "Kenshin do not harm the attacker. The attacker is actually a human but was some how transformed. Our computer scan of the gateway told us that it is some how contacted to that object you found. Please bring back the object so we can run a scan on it." He stopped talking to Kenshin and spoke to the rest of the crew.

"Our teammates are in trouble. We should to be able to leap soon so be ready for the jump. If their situation isn't resolved by the time we get there we will have to help them. Now everyone get to your places." He turned to Sakura. "Sakura please be ready to control the battleship when we jump? We will soon be off auto pilot."

Kurama turned to Ayane and smiled at her. "I think it is best that you get us set to jump. You have already proven a worthy teammate."

Ayane blushed at what Kurama said and took her place at the ships controls right on the other side of Sakura. She punched in codes.

Inuyasha decided it was best if he worked the guns. He walked over to one of the guns controls. And put on the visual mask.

Kurama turned back to the comunicator. He spoke to Kenshin again. "Is Sailor V or Nuriko there to help out Lina? You said that the computer is fixed. Can we jump now?"

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destory Mountain

Hiei was annoyed with Zabuza. "Stand a side." Hiei pulled out his sword and sliced the rock in half. He bent down and picked up the shard inside. He helded it up so they both can look at it.

"Does this looks to be what we are looking for?" Not waiting for an answer he pocketed the shard. Hiei felt strange. 'So this shard does have some power to it,' he thought.

Hiei turned away from Zabuza. "I don't need your help to cause an avalanche." With that said he started to jump back up the mountain.

[OOC]All Kakumei League left on the Battleship need to find a postion. The postions that are available are one gun (controls guns), two shields (controls shield and any defense needed), and two engine (makes sure all of the battleship is in working order). Please pick your postion. If anyone is has not posted in the RPG for awhile PM me and let me know. -B19

Please check out the sticky thread Important: Mission Updates. New updates have been added plus what is next to come. -B19

10. Angel of Light

Lina looked over the guy to make sure he was out cold, seein that he wasnt moving she yelled over to Kenshin:

"Hey, Kenshin. I think i got him, lets take him back to the battleship and see whats wrong with him."

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: gateway Mission: help attacker

"Kurama, I'm going back to get the object and see if Lina is okay, and I don't know if Nuriko and Sailor V are there with Lina." Kenshin said into the intercom, then went to the battlefield. "Lina, Kurama said not to harm the attacker, I'll be right back." Kenshin said to Lina then went to the computer and picked up the object that was on the floor.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get shard and destroy mt.

"Hiei, let's work together, I think I'll let you destroy the mountain, give me the shard and I'll head back to the hideout, alright?" Zabuza asked. 'Well, at least I'll be out of the way and I can also put some Ice on my knuckles' He thought. His knuckles were swollen to an abnormal size.

12. Basher

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Erupt Mountain

"No, we can do it together." 'There is no harm in holding this shard for a little longer. It does give me power,' Hiei thought.

"Kurama, I'm going back to get the object and see if Lina is okay,
    and I don't know if Nuriko and Sailor V are there with Lina." said
    Kenshin into the intercom.

"Good Kenshin. Report back to us as so as possible. Are we able to jump now?" Kurama said to Kenshin by the communicator.

"Kenshin," Ayane said, "We are ready to jump here if Sakura is ready to pilot the battleship."

Attacker: Grunts and starts to raise.

Narrator: Unknown to the Kakumei League there has been an emergency call back at the Space Station

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Small Ship Mission: Help Attacker

"Kurama, you are able to jump, now. The shiny object, it feels like a tiny piece of rock. I'm also worried that the attacker ran into it and I think that is why the attacker looks like a transformed human. He even sounds like a human. Right now, Lina is trying not to kill it, but it looks really hard not to stop it without killing it. I'm going to go and see if we can capture him, and if it's alright with you we'll bring him aboard the ship, when we meet with you, okay?" Kenshin said, now awaiting Kurama's reply.

Scene: Largest Ship Mission: Get to Sector L3

"Kurama, I'm ready to pilot when we jump." Sakura said, getting ready for the jump. 'I hope Kenshin will be allright' She worriedly thought.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Mt. Fuji Mission: Get Shard and Erupt Mountain

Fuuma hiked up the mountain with his Shinken dragging by his side. 'Where the hell are the ones who were sent here?' He thought. Fuuma and then remembered he forgot a winter coat.

Scene: Tokyo Tower; Mission: Get Shard and Bring Down Tower

'There is no time for this' Nataku thought and then proceded to fly up to the top of the tower.

It located a shard at the highest point of the tower. 'This must be it'. Nataku reached his hand towards the shard. 'Maybe I should wait for someone else to arrive before I touch that thing' He thought.

Nataku sat down on the top of Tokyo Tower and waited. He played with his ribbon and made designs in the air with it.

15. Basher

Kurama spoke to Kenshin by the communicator. "Yes, bring the attacker aboard the battleship. Please have him or her under control before you do this. We have no clue if after the attacker is transformed back is a friend or a foe. We are getting ready to jump. One of us will tell you right before we jump. Be prepared I have no clue how much of a shock wave we could create."

Kurama turned to Sakura and smiled at her. "I will turn to the crew and once we are already we can take off."

Kurama turned around in his chair and stood up. "Kakumei League we are ready to jump please get buckled in and seated in your positions. In five seconds we will have to jump." He sat back down and turned around. He buckled his seat. "Computer give us a five second count down and make sure the prison cell is in working order."

Computer: Lord Kurama my system says that the prison cell is in working order. I will start the count down now. 5, 4, 3

Ayane checked her seat. Her fingers lay out on the jump button. She listen hard to make sure she had the right time to push it.

Suu buckled herself into the engine position. She checked the monitors to make sure they were all working. “All systems go,” Suu said. She braced herself as the countdown ended.

Attacker: It stood up and ran at Lina full force.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mountain

Hiei climbed up higher, “are you coming or do I have to do this myself?” Hiei stabbed the mountain with sword. It crumbled. “This won’t be too hard, I guess.”

[OOC] Tomoe, you can finish the count down and take off. Great job and I am glad it started again even after the short break. Please take a look at the Mission Updates thread it is again updated. - B19

16. Angel of Light

"What the...!

Lina had her back to the attacker when it had rose and didn't see it coming until it was too late. The attacker knocked her hard on the ground and pinned her there.

"GRRR.....FIREBALL!!!"

Overdoing it slightly in her anger, the ball of flame exploded between the two, engulfing the entire area with smoke.

Lina: *cough*....urg....

17. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Mt. Fuji; Mission: Find Shard and Erupt Mountain

Alcyone was getting VERY angry at having been left alone by Shin. So angry, in fact, that she was resorting to completely unnecessary shows of force (blasting off chunks of ice and causing avalanches below), just to blow some of the steam off.

"Damn it! Where IS he!?" she yelled, glaring at the slope below her in the hopes of seeing Shin appear there all of a sudden. She caught sight there of Fuuma, then smirked widely.

"I'll cover the top!" she called down, waving one hand at him. "You stay there, we'll get done quicker this way!"

She then cursed Shin and went on with her search, still a bit annoyed.

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Mt. Fuji; Mission: Find Shard and Erupt Mountain

"Mffgmfmfmggmfff" Fuuma said from the snow that Acylone had knocked down.

He then blasted the snow away with his powers and sliced through the ice blocks that she knocked down with his Shinken.

"BAKA!" he yelled up to her.

"Anyway, I'll stay down here like you said." Fuuma said cooly while inspecting the area around him.

He then started to build a fire.

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[OOC] Thanks B19! Sorry for not posting in a while, I couldn't get to a computer that had internet.

Scene: gateway Mission: help attacker

"okay." said Kenshin before running out to where Lina and the attacker were. "Lina! Kurama said to get the attacker under control! Then bring him on to the ship! I'm going to stay at the
    ship and await the signal for when they jump!" said Kenshin then
    running back to the ship.

Scene: ship Mission: Get to Sector L3

'2,1' thought Sakura as she got ready to pilot and said "Kurama,
    I'm ready to jump the ship." then she looked staight ahead and
    started to grip the steering wheel a little tighter, so her hands did
    not slip when they jumped. All the while she thought 'I'll be all right' over and over. She started to look a little nervous.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Deatroy Mount.

" Yeah, yeah whatever." said Zabuza to Hiei, and started from the bottom using every ninjitsu he new to get rid of collasal peices
    of the mountain with every blow.

20. Basher

[OOC]
    Thats okay Tomoe I understand.
    Kamui has left AL. I will talk to DS on how we are going to make his characters leave. Or have someone take them over. If you want to PM me and let me know. Kamui and Yuuto were the characters. DS and me will discuss this soon.

[BIC]

Sakura said, "Kurama, I'm ready to jump the ship."

Kurama used the communicator to inform the other mebers the leap will start. "Kenshin tell the others to be prepared for a little shock wave."

"Go ahead," Kurama said to Sakura. He fingers gripped the chair as the leap started.

Inuyasha was looking out the window at Earth. 'Why do I have this strange feeling something is going on down there?' His thoughts were interupted as he was thrown foward into his chair. Inuyashas reflexus worked overtime to correct this movement. He settled back in. 'Maybe I should talk to Kurama about this.'

Suu was smart enough to grip her chair before the leap started. She sat there staring at the screen. Suu looked at the engine montors and noticed there was trouble with one. It was over heating quickly. "An engine is over heating I'll need to shut it down after the leap." She piveted in her chair to the controls for that engine.

Attacker: It cough as it took in the smoke. It ran trying to escape it. But it needed up near a wall coughing against it. It waited for the smoke to clear before it made its next move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.