RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sakura

"Come on Inuyasha let's let her rest." Gohan said to Inuyasha as he walked out the door. He glanced one time more back. "So what is next on?" He wrapped his arms around his comrades as they walked down the hall.

Inuyasha shrugged off Gohan. "My guess is going to the city." Inuyasha held a sad face. He smiled when he realized something. "Maybe they have swords there."

"They probably do. It is after all the biggest shopping Orb City in the galaxy." Gohan informed them. "Cheer up my man." Gohan said to Kenshin. "Sakura is a ninja she will be fine plus she probably would want you to pick her up something."

2. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Battleship Mission: help Sakura

"Yeah, you're right Gohan, but I can't help but worry about her. Even though she was stupid enough to do that attack without knowing she might not have lived. Well, anyway, I wouldn't know what to get her anyway. She'll have to look for herself." said Kenshin as he walked.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: Battleship Mission: Shop til you drop

Inuyasha was listening to what Kenshin said. He nodded. "Humans should take it easier. It isn't like they can heal right away."

Gohan nodded. He was just half Earthlien. "Well, I say we get Sakura a gift while we are on the city. What does she like?"

Inuyasha didn't care to much about the orb city. "Shouldn't Kurama and the rest be back by now?"

"What you worried Inuyasha?"

"Keh. NO."

Gohan smiled knowing that Inuyasha has opened up a little to the crew.

Mission Update Thread has been updated please look at it. -B19

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.